Best bulldog player in 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

rola

luv Goodwin
Reaction score
I just became a member of the kennel, and was wondering who everyone thought was the best bulldog player in 09?
I really liked our left side this season, so my picks would be Goodwin and Morris.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
stagg is everyones pick, but its definitely ben roberts:D
It says best player, not most inconsistant.:p

Has to be Stagg. If your talking someone who has been consistant all year in every game, Stagg is the one. You could argue Kimmorley also.

DAN thedogsfan

Waterboy
Reaction score
best back morris
most consistant stagg

most impact eastwoon
best forward hannant
best halve ennis

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Goodwin and Morris have been our best backs. Idris also showed signs of greatness. Hannant, Stagg, Kimmorley were all solid. But Ennis probably in terms of effort and perseverance through the tough periods of the season was the best. Patten also showed great form and Roberts shinned through in certain games. I think we will see the best we've seen from Roberts next year with Barba placing pressure on him. When he was playing for his contract earlier in the year we saw some great stuff from him.

Scooby doooo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ennis. Such a great competitor,works hard and fires the team up when he gets aggressive.

rola

luv Goodwin
Reaction score
yeah, ennis really exceeded my expectations...he did really well this year and deserved the hooker of the year award

Toyntman

Monstered Him
Reaction score
There were no stand outs just to be honest, the game is a team sport, much like the club has became the individual came third and that was how the bulldogs played all year. Stuck together as a unit and they all went so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.