Barba leads bulls to grand final victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs News

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Young Ben Barba has produced a hat-trick of tries for the Bankstown City Bulls as they took out the NSW Cup Grand Final 32-0 at ANZ Stadium this afternoon.

More...bulldogs.com.au

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
NICE!

SG Ball - Premiers
HM Cup - Premiers
NSW Cup- Premiers

Not too bad..............

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought Crisp played well, a shame he wont be there next season.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Barba played awesome. Got ridiculous towards the end seriously... the Tigers gave up.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Three amazing tries. I still can't get over his last steal to score under the posts. When will this kid be ready for first grade?

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good on him! Thought that it was wonderful of him to dedicate his first try to Marmin too.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Barba got 3 half chances to score a try and did each time. But other then that he had a very quiet game. In all honesty I don't think I've ever seen a player so quiet score 3 tries.

Stake

Waterboy
Reaction score
Barba got 3 half chances to score a try and did each time. But other then that he had a very quiet game. In all honesty I don't think I've ever seen a player so quiet score 3 tries.
I tend to agree... I am all for him getting some fg time because he has a lot of talent and natural footy instinct, however he did have a quiet game.

curriekid

New Pup
Reaction score
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Blessed

OurTeam-OurFamily-OurArmy
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to a highlights package? I have searched everywhere :(

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I though his defence and kicking game particulary in the second half were great. We got a number of repeat sets on the back of his kicks.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How did the bundy red team go???

They were running in the top 2 for most of the season.

S

Squatting Bull

Finished the season 2nd. Had the best attack and defence in the entire comp. Not sure what game they got knocked out in but they didnt make the GF.

woody hannant

Waterboy
Reaction score
go the dogs

good on you feeder side you did us proud. wonder if barba will be back in 1st grade next year. noticed some support from ryan in the stalls.

Maltese Bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Congrats to the Bulls on the GF win... Watched this yesterday and it was great to see them get up. Good to see alot of the fringe first graders running around, Tigers never really looked like they were going to win the match even when the scores were at 6-0 for alot of the match... and Barba, probably one the softest hat-tricks he will ever score, was very good to see, and his pretty quick, no one could catch him... Good game Bulls, Well Done :D

Toyntman

Monstered Him
Reaction score
I tend to agree... I am all for him getting some fg time because he has a lot of talent and natural footy instinct, however he did have a quiet game.
Right, I am just gonna say it, For a kid to have a quiet game and score three tries, I reckon get him in there at first grade level, he should have the number 17 Jersey as a bolted dpot at least, like it or not, quiet game and 3 tries is enough to turn or even win a game. This kid is a machine and will be our next Thurston. Brimming with talent and then leave and turn into the best player in the comp.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Right, I am just gonna say it, For a kid to have a quiet game and score three tries, I reckon get him in there at first grade level, he should have the number 17 Jersey as a bolted dpot at least, like it or not, quiet game and 3 tries is enough to turn or even win a game. This kid is a machine and will be our next Thurston. Brimming with talent and then leave and turn into the best player in the comp.
I just can't trust his defence. That being said if Moore thinks he's good enough I'll go with the coach. Outside of the last 15 minutes i think his usefulness will be minimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.