Recent content by Rockdog

1. R

Sharks vs dogs trial

My team is 1. Dufty 2. Addocarr 3. Schoupp 4. Naden 5. Burns 6. Burton 7. BBO 8. Vaughan 9. Cook 10. King 11. Thompson 12. Pangai 13. Jackson 14. JMK 15. Hetherington 16. Seumanufagai 17. Patolo 18. Topine
  2. R

Opinion Jake v Kyle

Honestly neither one will get us playing finals football.
  3. R

Opinion How do you solve a problem like Averillo?

He needs to go back to school in the NSW cup to keep learning and developing. Wether it’s in the halves or somewhere in the backs he has to go back and learn.
  4. R

The I’m sorry Jayden Okunbor thread

His best attribute is He can run the ball hard and make ground. After all his first grade experience he still has no clue in defence which is the most concerning thing after his error rate.
  5. R

Opinion BBO should be our 7

For Flanno to only get his hands on the ball I think once and kick during that weight of possession we had at the end and he having the most experience out of all our halves and with his future on the line was shithouse.
  6. R

Opinion BBO should be our 7

BBO looked the best out of all our halves.
  7. R

The I’m sorry Jayden Okunbor thread

He’s not up to first grade football. Simple as that.
  8. R

Turvey Unwell

As a boy I held Turvey in the same regard as a hero to me like Superman. Im so sad to hear he had found his kryptonite. Prayers are with you our favourite Bulldogs son.
  9. R

Opinion What needs to happen to make 2023 our Top 4 year?

Wakeham is only good for being a back up half. He is not a consistent first grader. Dufty is a way more dangerous runner of the ball than Averillo.
  10. R

What is more important for players nowdays, Money or playing with a successfull club.

Football is a job not just a passion. You can’t feed your family with passion.
  11. R

Terry Lamb statue outside of Belmore

While you’re at it. Build a second statue for Turvey as well and put them both each side so you walk between them on the way in.
  12. R

What's the song you think the boys should run on with?

The Dogs are talking by the Angels