The I’m sorry Jayden Okunbor thread

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What is the point of trials if all our coach does is select players that are completely out of form.
It can’t be good for morale when by far and away the worst player for us during the trials is the first one selected

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't mind him as long as he marks his winger & doesn't rush in like a goose but that comes down to coaching really
Well I'm sure the coach didn't give Knock-on-more dicks for fingers. But for the life of me I don't understand why Baz would pick him. I hate it when coaches play favourites!!!

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im done with people constantly bitching over his selection. Im one of his biggest critics but ffs he's already in the team this Sunday so get behind him.
This ... I don't like him and don't want him to be picked in the team next week however I still hope he goes out there and scores 2 try's and runs for 200 metres.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This has to be something like the 4th thread whining about Okunbor getting selected already and the season is yet to start. If he plays poorly and it leads to us losing it'll sit squarely on the head of the selection committee. All the bitching in the world won't take him out of the team this week.

If I read crap like this about me I'd sabotage the fucking games.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We all slump and need winding up sometimes, he got named so we gotta encourage him.
Dont get sad get mad, Ado gotta teach him how to get around his opposite.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
They should never have re-signed HMAS Knockonbur!

Watching the Warriors game yesterday… TF we got rid of DWZ and Ninja Turtle back Montoya…. Both were atrocious!

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the cows can nail the harbour bridge pass over knockonmore rushing in like a headless goose they could score 30-40 easily, good thing is I don't think the cows are that smart.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he cleans up his positional play in attack and particularly in defense he should do well.
However, it's a very big if...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What about his first touch of the game.
Fucking useless prick