Recent content by bulldogs808

1. B

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

I think he is going to sign with Knights from all reports
  2. B

Mitch Brown/Josh Morris Lack of Communication.

mate these two guys are good friends, its not a trust thing. Jmoz doesnt want to play FB. They were down here in cronulla before the titans game last week when the wind was blowing a gale and he was saying to brown and hodgo how he hates it
  3. B

Kasiano..

was out two fridays ago and a stack of dogs players were there. spent ages talking to james graham and asked bout Kas. He said he wasnt even jogging yet. he told me round 9-10. obviously this was 2 weeks ago but thats not long to go from not being able to jog to playing NRL. Cant see him...
  4. B

Greenberg to leave the Dogs ? NRL press conference at 1pm today.

he would be offered HUGE $$$$ to take this role He is the best man in the NRL for the job and the NRL need him Good luck to him if true
  5. B

Greenberg to leave the Dogs ? NRL press conference at 1pm today.

Andrew Webster is saying that a 1pm press conference to annouce this. Massive loss to us if true
  6. B

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

haha might have seen it and just not taking any notice because it doesnt really change anything haha was going ok until got injured
  7. B

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

foxsports saying goodwin to souths. is this old news?
  8. B

Josh Jackson

hey guys, dont post on here much anymore but how good was this kid tonight. In a game played like a semi final he stood up and did everything that was asked of him. got belted kept running hard. tackled well. he and finucane are future rep stars. put the cheque book away now and work with what...
  9. B

Will Chambers --> Storm

Josh Massoud from telegraph. dont know what his reputation is like but from the stuff he posts he is normally on the money. he said how we chased him from storm few yrs back but he is trying to get out of euro rugby deal providing that we can offer the right $$$. personally i think it would...
  10. B

Will Chambers --> Storm

hey guys havent been on here for ages but read on twitter last night that Will chambers is looking to come to us in Feb? He used to go alright down at the storm and is trying to get out of european union contract.
  11. B

2011 Injury Thread

neone know whats up with goodwin? saw him @ pub yesterday in a boot and crutches?
  12. B

Dogs Block Roberts

roberts was happy to receive full pay when injured so the dogs have made right decision to block any move for a release. people say he can play 4 or 5 positions but realistically he will only ever play first grade at half or 5/8. he "could" play centre but obviosuly moore doesnt want to...
  13. B

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

i thought greenburg and dib both came out months ago and said blair wasnt going to be released? blair would be an awesome addition though if this were found to be true.
  14. B

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

have heard from very good source eastwood is definate and should be done this week if not def week after. jono wright is also going to be a handy addition. will try and find out bout the leeds swap
  15. B

Top Shelf News 6/7

i am hearing that next yr barba will be at fullback and roberts will be coming of the bench. so i would assume this is keating @ 6 and hodgkinson @ 7. we r looking @ that o'neil from melbourne. i havent seen him play but he has scored a few tries. whinitina is gone end of year so mayb a bit of...