Kasiano..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
That's what i'm pointing out, it is far more likely the reason he is out then shin splints.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish people would use the player threads.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
That's what i'm pointing out, it is far more likely the reason he is out then shin splints.
During my career, I also had problems with shin splints. I can totally understand that if it is this, then the rehap is extensive.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that shin splits on a bloke that's 6'47" and weights 130kg (and the rest) are probably slightly more serious than those of say a 5'11" guy that weights 90kg...

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that shin splits on a bloke that's 6'47" and weights 130kg (and the rest) are probably slightly more serious than those of say a 5'11" guy that weights 90kg...
I would have thought it would be proportionate actually. A smaller guy has less muscle to support himself, but is himself smaller and the oppsote for a big bloke like kasiano. I did, however, get my medical degree from a box of corn flakes however so my diagnosis may lack accuarcy ;)

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
was out two fridays ago and a stack of dogs players were there. spent ages talking to james graham and asked bout Kas. He said he wasnt even jogging yet. he told me round 9-10. obviously this was 2 weeks ago but thats not long to go from not being able to jog to playing NRL.

Cant see him being included this week

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
6 foot 47 inches ? :p

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even when he comes back its gonna take 6 weeks at least for him to get back to his damaging best

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes he is at least 6 foot 47 inches.

Ok I may be exaggerating however he is at least 6'35", I've seen shorter houses.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes he is at least 6 foot 47 inches.

Ok I may be exaggerating however he is at least 6'35", I've seen shorter houses.
For the record, 6' 47" is 9' 11" !! That one BIG mother !!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if kasiano doesn't want to play for the dogs, then get rid of him, its week after week after week the same old story, he isn't playing and no one knows if hes injured or just doesn't want to play

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Boy some people are gullible as the day is long. Kasiano loves the dogs, all these rumours are nothing but nonsense, and our "supporters" who chose to believe them..don't make the situation any better. The guy has shin splints and later had some further problems with his leg. He will be back..some of you need to relax.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Not being able to much fitness due to leg injury is a concern for Kasiano.

Give him short game time until he can regain some fitness.
Tolman/Graham can both play extended minutes in the forwards.

With Grimmers and Hasler in the coaching staff, i doubt he will be "unfit" for long.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if kasiano doesn't want to play for the dogs, then get rid of him, its week after week after week the same old story, he isn't playing and no one knows if hes injured or just doesn't want to play
he has been injured!!!!!

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What can I say

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
It seems everyone knows but you're the only one who doesn't believe it

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
foxsports nrl 360 said he will play on friday...don't know how credible they are though, or if it was just an assumption they made.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
foxsports nrl 360 said he will play on friday...don't know how credible they are though, or if it was just an assumption they made.
Yeah I heard that too however they also made a tribute to wolfmans retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.