Mitch Brown/Josh Morris Lack of Communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This needs to be fixed ASAP. It happened against Titans and if not for a correct double movement call, it would have cost us 6 points against Canberra.

I understand Josh is new/hasn't played Fullback for a while, but how hard is it to make a call?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mitch Brown: I've got it bro

Josh Morris: Narh, I've got it

Mitch Brown: You sure bro?

Josh Morris Yeah, bro I've GOT this. I'm NSW Rep

Josh Morris/Mitch Brown: Oh fk I thought you had it

They will come good, don't worry Des will have that sorted out. I think its just a minor issue but an issue that needs to be addressed nonetheless.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the wingers havent had to make a call all year because there was never a fullback rushing over to cover and it was always the wingers ball

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I think it's more a positioning and reading the play (kick) earlier than a communication break down

He'll get better at reading the play, it will fix the problem IMO

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the wingers havent had to make a call all year because there was never a fullback rushing over to cover and it was always the wingers ball
If barba did catch it he would just pass it to the wingers anyway this year. Was good seeing morris run hard at the line after taking it back from a kick

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When we are playing away they need to room these two together, build their Trust levels with each other and this will reflect on the field.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If barba did catch it he would just pass it to the wingers anyway this year. Was good seeing morris run hard at the line after taking it back from a kick
yeah i made a mental note 17th minute so i could go back see it or reference it on the kennel, took it strong almost to the halfway

the little things he does is much better, like racing down the blind side linking up with inu for the break, barba switches off coming off our line on the first few tackles he wouldn't take that opportunity

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
When we are playing away they need to room these two together, build their Trust levels with each other and this will reflect on the field.
mate these two guys are good friends, its not a trust thing. Jmoz doesnt want to play FB. They were down here in cronulla before the titans game last week when the wind was blowing a gale and he was saying to brown and hodgo how he hates it

Status
Not open for further replies.