Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't really want Blair. Eastwood, Pritchard, Ryan, Stagg, Millington, Idris and Foster are enough depth without Adam Blair coming in and making 7 metres a game for us. I'd rather sign a good centre but I think Idris will be back there next season to be honest.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news about Eastwood but I can't see us getting Blair unless Tandy is found guilty. Like that betting guy on the footy show said, something big is going to happen after the season ends. Didn't sound too good for Tandy though.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Signing Buddy in place of Cuthbertson... this is why Cronulla win never win a comp.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That. And their shthouse backline, which is even worse without Ferguson there next season.

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
I heard a rumour from my mate yesterday that O'Meley isnt settling into life in the UK and has requested a release.. Apparently Newcastle, North Queensland and the Sharks have expressed interest. Could he be a possible signing if Tandy does get found out?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard a rumour from my mate yesterday that O'Meley isnt settling into life in the UK and has requested a release.. Apparently Newcastle, North Queensland and the Sharks have expressed interest. Could he be a possible signing if Tandy does get found out?
North Queensland are as bigger signature whores as us of late.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No, thanks. He was THE best prop in his prime but in his later years he collapsed at the sight of a defender.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
No, thanks. He was THE best prop in his prime but in his later years he collapsed at the sight of a defender.
Probably all those pins and screws weighing down his body. All those big hits have to take their toll eventually.

DOGS MAFIA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hickey-----------> Storm
Nanai------------> down graded to part time contract

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hickey at the Storm is a masterstroke on both parties. No club is better at turning useless blokes into quality NRL front rowers.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Yes, hickey is close to having a master stroke. Is that what you're saying? :p

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rofl are you series this guy should have retired in 2007.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL....geeeeezzz, don't some people live in the past!
Just like Noddy, do some of you understand that players have a "use by date"!!
How some people think on this forum, we would have O'Meley, Mason, Price and others from that generation still playing at the age of 86!!
Time to move on people.... We need to look at the new crop coming through, like the Dugan's, Carneys, Fifita's, Idris' and alike!!

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Spoke to A.Patmore today (NYC Coach)

Other than the confirmation of Eastwood, he said we're in desperate need of a Prop. (Tandy exile possibly?)

He then said we are chasing Adam Blair big time, then the 2011 roster will be set.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
see blair more as a backrower and if tandy goes then maybe you could have
tolman 107kg
ennis
millington 109kg
blair 106kg
ryan 107kg
stagg 95kg

paea 105kg
pritchard 109kg
eastwood 108kg
keating

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
id love 2 see blair in blue and white but hope tandy aint guilty :(

P

Paint.

IF Tandy gone, Blair here:

Tolman, Ennis, Ryan (C), Blair, Pritchard, Stagg; bench: Eastwood, MIllington, Paea

IF Tandy gone, Blair not here:

Tolman, Ennis Ryan (C), Idris, Pritchard, Stagg; bench: Eastwood, Millington, Paea, Sezer (Keating 5/8,Roberts centre)

IF Tandy, Blair both here:

Ryan (C), Ennis, Tolman, Blair, Pritchard, Stagg; bench: Eastwood Paea, Tolman (Millington 18th man)

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
i thought greenburg and dib both came out months ago and said blair wasnt going to be released? blair would be an awesome addition though if this were found to be true.

P

Paint.

i thought greenburg and dib both came out months ago and said blair wasnt going to be released? blair would be an awesome addition though if this were found to be true.
That's what the Storm and Blair said. Looking lie he won't be released, but who knows, with the signings of Eastwood, Pritchard, as well as Roberts and Halatau already in the team, maybe hed like to be with some other NZers? That's what it seems like the club is doing right now, getting players who've worked together

Keating - Hdokinson
Stagg - Ennis - Eastwood (Hannant)
Tolman - Tandy
Pritchard - Halatau - Eastwood

Status
Not open for further replies.