Recent content by Brissy Bulldog

1. Brissy Bulldog

gus speaks out

Gus would have got on the Dogs when they got out to $4 and was probably talking through his pocket ... but good on him nonetheless.
  2. Brissy Bulldog

dogs vs titans

Have booked my tickets. I normally get the best available, but this time opted for the away fans area which is behind the goal posts at one end.
  3. Brissy Bulldog

"The Kennel" Season Membership Package 2009

Can anyone tell me what is in the "Members Benefit Pack" ? I was a bit annoyed after signing up a family interstate membership to get a voucher in the mail telling me I can pick up my pack from the teamstore, bulldog office or ANZ stadium. Alternatively, they will post them to me for $20 (no...
  4. Brissy Bulldog

Three Brisbane Broncos stars under sex assault investigation

The Broncos need to name names. The whole team is under scrutiny until they do. Its a disgrace. The players won't be sacked because the board will roll Bennett on this. After all he only has 3 weeks at most left at the club. It is time to NAME NAMES !!!
  5. Brissy Bulldog

Bulldogs - We are done

The sky is falling !! The sky is falling !!. When we storm the club and start looting it, I have first dibs on that big painting of the 70 year team in the foyer.
  6. Brissy Bulldog

Bulldogs Greatest NSW SOO Team...

According to the Bulldogs Website, the players who have played Origin whilst at our club are as follows: QLD Martin Bella Tony Currie Brett Dallas Jason Hetherington Nate Myles Travis Norton Steve Price Darren Smith Jason Smith Willie Tonga -------------- NSW Braith...
  7. Brissy Bulldog

Titans vs Bulldogs: Predict the Score

Keep the Faith People !!! Dogs 42 Titans 0.
  8. Brissy Bulldog

Email from Steve Folkes to myself

Either way, what a cracking effort.
  9. Brissy Bulldog

Bulldogs v Titans

Does this mean it won't be an open training session ?
  10. Brissy Bulldog

Next week vs Titans

We are specials next week. Make sure you all snap up the price as soon as it goes up. You heard it here first.
  11. Brissy Bulldog

Holdsworth Must Be Sacked !

Even Holdsworth ?
  12. Brissy Bulldog

A Prodigal son returning to Belmore.

It has to be GUS !!. Gus is coming home !!
  13. Brissy Bulldog

A Prodigal son returning to Belmore.

I have a feeling it will be someone in an off field role such as Dean Pay.
  14. Brissy Bulldog

Score updates???

Woohoo. Can't wait to watch the game. The Dogs are back !
  15. Brissy Bulldog

congratulations to the Aussies for a great win .

Dodgy deeds leave sour taste http://www.smh.com.au/news/cricket/dodgy-deeds-leave-sour-taste/2008/01/06/1199554486052.html