Bulldogs - We are done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Tesse

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The club is now i believe on the verge of breakdown! It never ends with the place.

First mistake was not going after Wayne Bennet (who wanted to come here) and then making a play for Steven Kearney.

Regardless of the fact that you all love K-Moore, he is not the guy we want at a time when players continue to leave to get coached better else where.

We needed a players attractor and instead went for a guy is has been part of the dirty furniture.

Well done management - you guys should go do a Management course and learn some skills on how to run a club!

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
The club is now i believe on the verge of breakdown! It never ends with the place.

First mistake was not going after Wayne Bennet (who wanted to come here) and then making a play for Steven Kearney.

Regardless of the fact that you all love K-Moore, he is not the guy we want at a time when players continue to leave to get coached better else where.

We needed a players attractor and instead went for a guy is has been part of the dirty furniture.

Well done management - you guys should go do a Management course and learn some skills on how to run a club!
agree with you
charles tesse 4 president

K

kennyy

LOL PANIC ALERT PANIC ALERT

imagine u guys supporting souths? or cronulla?
f
m
d

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
*shakes head*

what a disappointment it is that some fans show no spirit

get lost charles tesse, its people like you that give the kennel a bad name

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
you too tony

i have no idea why you are still around here tbh

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** Steven Kearney. He has achieved nothing in the coaching caper. If thats Sonny's problem, **** him too. Im 100% behind Kevin Moore, Jim Dymock, Todd Greenburg, and the players that are greatful and passionate about the Bulldogs.

All the wannabe rappers, Mundine impersonaters, and people switching religion because it's the flavour of the month, can take their baggage somewhere else.

We are not done, we are starting a new and exciting era.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
All the wannabe rappers, Mundine impersonaters, and people switching religion because it's the flavour of the month, can take their baggage somewhere else.

We are not done, we are starting a new and exciting era.
POST OF THE WEEK ;)

Malla

Reaction score
I actually don't care if Sonny goes, obviously I'd like him to stay though.. but it would complete the players exodus and we can pretty much focus on rebuilding again. The beauty of the doggies is that we ALWAYS have strong juniors coming up so filling the void wouldn't be as difficult as percieved. Look at out Toyota cup squad. Maybe 50% of these players will be damaging first graders. It's exciting times for the doggies.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
The sky is falling !! The sky is falling !!.

When we storm the club and start looting it, I have first dibs on that big painting of the 70 year team in the foyer.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Charles Tesse and Bulldog Tony are the two most negative people on this forum who never show one bit of support towards the club and are constantly negative about everything. I think you two are the ones that are done, the Bulldogs have survived much, much tougher times and bigger obstacles than this and this is only a minor bump in the road.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
the club is in breaking point everyone is wanting out if your
happy fine i m not
this is a forum its my opion
Breaking point?

So this is worse than the Salary Cap scandal/Oasis?

Or the Coffs Harbour Situation?

Or the Super League War? Where we lost FOUR internationals, not one.

Or when we were talking of merging with Wests?

This one thing about a malcontent like Williams puts us at breaking point but we survived the above. FFS get a clue.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
FFS its a dire period atm but the club will get through to the other side.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
to fellow doggy fans,

in times like these lets not fall into the trap of negativity but instead stand shoulder to shoulder with loyal,passionate players/fans as a show of defiance that this proud club will rise again against adversity
if SBW wants a release then banish him out of the nrl because somewhere in the dark shadows is another freak of nature with talent to burn waiting to be discovered and i only pray he'll play for the dogs

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
as long as there are wise men in charge at the top, things will turn out well.....with or without sonny.

The plan going forward for the club has been devised and revised it will be the most exciting ride, not without initial hiccups ofcourse, (thats the norm) in the bulldogs show.

Sonny can take a ticket and board the train with his willing excited and faithful team mates and club supportes or he can kindly leave the cue...the show must go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.