Email from Steve Folkes to myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm not biter, just frustrated. I get frustrated when people deny the obvious truth because it threatens them. They lie to themselves and those around them. Folkes is simply in denial, and that will never solve a problem.
surely you ppl have to see this is a Gee up.....

good way to get a thread going though...

he guess what?

I just got an email from Santa Claus!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No Benny Roberts this week. No excuses, for Folkes. Maitua is not a 5/8.
Put DJ into his PREFERRED position at 5/8 and take a punt on Groom at no7.

FMD the panthers coach took a punt a Toyota cup player last week, after dropping a decently performing Sammut

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

he guess what?

What are you going to get for Christmas? I hope its Johnathan Thurston and Roy Asotasi with a contract with the Dogs!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No beeny roberts this week. No excuses, for Folkes. Maitua is not a 5/8.
Put DJ into his PREFERRED position at 5/8 and take a punt on Groom at no7.

FMD the panthers coach took a punt a Toyota cup player last week, after dropping a decvently performing Sammut
Not really. He played Luke Lewis at half for god's sake. But it was more of a risk than Folkes.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score

he guess what?

Guys, its not a gee up. Folkes has responded to my emails as well in the past. I just haven't bothered asking him his thoughts, but I am glad AJ did.

The day you starting comparing Folkes to Santa is the day you need a therap. ist, with the exception of 2004 of course! lol

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if its the bloke im thinking it is
he has conections to the dogs so dont write him off!!!

M

mofo sixx

i just an email from Tony Carrolls chin, apparently his chin wants to play for NZ & the rest of him for Aussie , so his chin is going solo & may play 2nd row in the World Cup

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
wow thanks so much for posting!!!!!!

i really do hope DJ has a blinder this weekend.... for his sake. Not for anyone else.

O man I still dont think he is FG material BUT we are in a very sticky situation and I guess Folkes is the boss and what he says goes.

Come on DJ prove us all wrong mate!!!

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the last few games he is improving and running the ball more which is a positive sign!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
By the way IF we get Noddy in the next couple of weeks most of the points in this thread are moot.

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if its the bloke im thinking it is
he has conections to the dogs so dont write him off!!!
call me a skeptic but i dont believe it for a second.....

from what i've seen and heard from folksey, that wasn't him!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
this is a gee up if i've ever seen one....lol

Steve folkes has a media / pr pro and doesn't need to answer emails to average joe (no offence aj)....

And the responses sounded like they were written in a dark room by some little holdsworth lover / stalker.....

As for the content...........Bulldogs forwards were moving forward last year and holdsworth was still terrible.....

if the forwards aren't doing they're job this year, then it's certainly not showing in Ben Roberts game...

what a load of rubbish....good comical value though, i must admit....
Thanks for your 2 cents input. It's a gee up right? How did I get his email address then? Steve replied to an email I sent him because he knows me personally. I would put the screenshot up, HOWEVER I would have to crop out his email address and many people wouldn't believe it is legit. I got no way of proving it and I will not try to prove myself to anyone. What's said is said. Believe it or not, Steve did send that email to me :grinning: and I don't need to prove anything to you :p

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks for your 2 cents input. It's a gee up right? How did I get his email address then? Steve replied to an email I sent him because he knows me personally. I would put the screenshot up, HOWEVER I would have to crop out his email address and many people wouldn't believe it is legit. I got no way of proving it and I will not try to prove myself to anyone. What's said is said. Believe it or not, Steve did send that email to me :grinning: and I don't need to prove anything to you :p
thats alright...i'm meeting him for lunch tomorrow to discuss his reasoning behind converting to budhism...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
with those kind of writing errors i have my doubts about how legitimate it is tbh...but either way whats folkes gonna say that the forwards were to blame also last year when he delivered nothing

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
with those kind of writing errors i have my doubts about how legitimate it is tbh...but either way whats folkes gonna say that the forwards were to blame also last year when he delivered nothing
exactly and exactly....

Status
Not open for further replies.