"The Kennel" Season Membership Package 2009

Did you get a Kennel Membership

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Yeah me too. I have had 2 season tickets for at least, the last 10 yrs. I always pay late, it's just too hard around Christmas time & straight after. I will probably renew in Feb if not before.
I got a season ticket from 1996 to 2003 and I always paid at varying times. I got the thing in the mail, completely forgot about football and than realised it was December 14. I wanted to get in before the December 15 early bird thing. I went through a lot of expenditure in the month before. Just wanted to get a few bonuses done. Will email the club soon about 1-2 matters.

Anyone here use the friend referrer system? Apparently someone put me as their referrer and I've only been a Football Club and Junior League member in recent seasons....

Sambo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3795 now!
The club expects to smash last years season tickets total & could possibly end up with in between 6-7k season ticket holders

Personally if we get 5k, that would be great!

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I registered for my membership in Dec.

I believe we get our membership cards in the mail in Feb. Correct?

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I registered for my membership in Dec.

I believe we get our membership cards in the mail in Feb. Correct?
\

I get the feeling it will be very late Feb or early March.

I think numbers are pretty good compared to last year and hopefully we get more people signing up

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Now at 3841!

we are getting closer and closer each day to the 4000 mark

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Now at 3841!

we are getting closer and closer each day to the 4000 mark
3853, if i remember right we finished on 4064 last year...
We need another 211 to beat that. Hopefully 5K will be passed!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
getting closer to last seasons total and hopefully we can get passed that

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
We'll smash part it in February and more so after the schools blitz later next month.
what's the schools blitz? but yeah, the sign-up rate will shoot right up once the NRL pre-season ad campaign starts and people start thinking about footy again.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
for the people in the kennel that wanted to meet up to go over chants and all that stuff...are we still organising a day to do all that or are we waitin till the season starts and do it during the nyc games???

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
what's the schools blitz? but yeah, the sign-up rate will shoot right up once the NRL pre-season ad campaign starts and people start thinking about footy again.
Flyers going into all the schools promoting the Bulldogs and the Junior League.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what is in the "Members Benefit Pack" ?

I was a bit annoyed after signing up a family interstate membership to get a voucher in the mail telling me I can pick up my pack from the teamstore, bulldog office or ANZ stadium. Alternatively, they will post them to me for $20 (no details of how to pay this were included).

I'm not annoyed with the cost, just with the hassle of now having to send these vouchers back with $20. An easier option would have been to include it as an option when paying for the membership in the first place.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just got my kennel Membership (was waiting till i moved address before i signed up)

Signed up as a new member, doesnt matter if i lose my seat as we all sit anywhere in the Kennel anyway

Can't wait...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Just got my kennel Membership (was waiting till i moved address before i signed up)

Signed up as a new member, doesnt matter if i lose my seat as we all sit anywhere in the Kennel anyway

Can't wait...
should be great in the kennel this season...hopefully we can make a better atmosphere at home...bring on season 09:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.