Holdsworth Must Be Sacked !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGG STIEL

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do i really need to say anything??????????? The guy has to be sacked and never to put on the blue and white jersey ever again. Every person at ANZ Stadium agreed tonight. Get this guy out of our club for good. He has nothing at all to offer except for missed tackles, knock ons, forward passes, hospital passes & kicks out on the full.

K

KL

I missed the out on the full kick, I saw thurston do one on Friday though

Sullivan = intercept pass
Reni = Turnstyle
Bobcat = Dropsies
Koups = same as bobcat
SBW = no heart for backing up

lets sack them as well

DOGG STIEL

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Daniel Holdsworth........the people have spoken .........you must be sacked........we cannot tolerate trash at our club

M

mofo sixx

Can we Start a Petition???????? , like seriously as fans start a petition , sign the f**ker & email it to the club?????

DOGG STIEL

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I will start printing T-Shirts for sale at the next home game saying "Holdsworth must be sacked" .

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do i really need to say anything??????????? The guy has to be sacked and never to put on the blue and white jersey ever again. Every person at ANZ Stadium agreed tonight. Get this guy out of our club for good. He has nothing at all to offer except for missed tackles, knock ons, forward passes, hospital passes & kicks out on the full.
Point 1: No you shouldn't. It's mostly crapola. And you've said it all before attention boy.

Point 2: I'd like to see the evidence of this apparent shared view of the entire stadium crowd. Just forward to me here in black and white proven detailed evidence. Cheers.

P.S. I think you should start a sack DJ thread, just for something new. Did you also like the movie Groundhog Day? I loved it, but it may not have much to offer in different presentations. It will probably make you look like a whinging d*ckhead. I'd recommend against it.
:p

M

mofo sixx

bein a web developer i am happy to do up a web form, that u can put ur name in , i can collect the names & email to the club, but no point doin it if no one is gonna sign it, if enuff fans rallied together they might listen!

J

-- Jay --

my sister loves dexter

but yes sounds good what you said but stupidly the commentators were saying "hes so talented a lot of clubs in the nrl and over seas are looking for his signature for a contract" i had to say, "Righto let him go then"

im all for him picking up in form and us resigning him if he can prove he has something to offer, but he simply offers nothing, ordinary kicks, drop balls, lets look at his error percentage this year? he was good 2 years ago but has a major attitude problem as far as im concerned and we dont need him at the club

but thats just my opinion

M

mofo sixx

my sister loves dexter

but yes sounds good what you said but stupidly the commentators were saying "hes so talented a lot of clubs in the nrl and over seas are looking for his signature for a contract" i had to say, "Righto let him go then"

im all for him picking up in form and us resigning him if he can prove he has something to offer, but he simply offers nothing, ordinary kicks, drop balls, lets look at his error percentage this year? he was good 2 years ago but has a major attitude problem as far as im concerned and we dont need him at the club

but thats just my opinion
Dex is awesome yea,

DOGG STIEL

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Warren Ryan on ABC radio was saying Folkes has to play him in reserve grade next week.

Warmonkga

Amazon
Reaction score
If management cant sack him, we smart supporters need to figure out a plan to sack him ourselves. For starters lets put human feces on cars outside of the room he stays at.

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I missed the out on the full kick, I saw thurston do one on Friday though

Sullivan = intercept pass
Reni = Turnstyle
Bobcat = Dropsies
Koups = same as bobcat
SBW = no heart for backing up

lets sack them as well

Problem is Holdsworth does this every week......even when he's having one of his better games (better game being average at best)

Status
Not open for further replies.