bulldogs27

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
free train from Brisbane mate
All u need is the game ticket

Fu Manchu

www.myspace.com/fumanchu
Reaction score
I will be there. Stoked it is so early in the season as well.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I work 1km from the Stadium and live about 25km from it. Hope we get a Friday night match, i can wear my jersey to work all day then go to the match after a few brews at the local with workmates...would be a good night

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I work 1km from the Stadium and live about 25km from it. Hope we get a Friday night match, i can wear my jersey to work all day then go to the match after a few brews at the local with workmates...would be a good night
it is a friday night match ;)

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
it is a friday night match ;)
I shoulda checked bulldogs.com b4, woohoo....very cool....Will there be a area for us Kennellers at this match? Would be cool to put some faces to the names. And most of my mates up here are Broncos fans so wont wanna go to a Titans v Dogs match.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I shoulda checked bulldogs.com b4, woohoo....very cool....Will there be a area for us Kennellers at this match? Would be cool to put some faces to the names. And most of my mates up here are Broncos fans so wont wanna go to a Titans v Dogs match.
should be an area for doggies fans they had em for broncos and cowboys game so i assume it's nothing different there

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i wanna go to NZ and have the chance to say:

here at Mt Smart :grinning:

Christabella

Reaction score
Pffft, females just dont understand our love for the club and game.
Unfair generalisation tbh.

I'll be at Skilled for this game, had my flights booked last year shortly after the dates and times were announced. I too learned the lesson about getting to the ground last year and so I'm flying direct to Brisbane and catching the train from there.
At least that way I can crash at my uncles place and save a little more cash for my overseas trip the following Monday.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
skilled park,,, titans do have an area for away fans, we will be sitting in that area, would be good if all of us could get in the one area

M

maxbodyboarder

Anyone thinking of going to the dogs v titans game at the gold coast? i think its on fri 27th of march, my cuz and i are going to make a weekend of it, bargain $40 flights atm.

Could be getting a divorce over it, lol, missus not happy about me going, as we'll be moving into our newly built home two weeks prior, and she doesnt like been home alone......unlucky.

Pffft, females just dont understand our love for the club and game.
sure am mate! going to be sweet got half way line tickets, 3rd row up going wiht 10 of my mates

bulldogs27

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indeed tickets are available
Away section is confirmed for Bulldogs Supporters also
Pretty much excellent seats available with only 3 front-row seats snapped up

dRE

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hopefully, ive been up 2yrs in a row now and a mate will be moving up there so i will be able to save on the accommodation costs

BTK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tickets still cheap? otherwise might drive

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Have booked my tickets. I normally get the best available, but this time opted for the away fans area which is behind the goal posts at one end.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
This $900 from gov wont be through by the game will it?

Status
Not open for further replies.