Reaction score
you need to get rid of the video ref altogether
Not really, its worth getting a close up call

but if you need to look at something more then twice

then that is doubt, hence attacking team wins the call

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
they wonder why our game is farking diein out... wake the **** up ****en scum bag reffs!!!!!

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seriously think Phil Gould would be a great NRL CEO. David Gallop has ruined our great game.
agreed. as much of a ******** he was a few years ago to us i must admit he's right almost all the time...

100% bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
did he push the wrong button? deadset is there a possibilty cause i still cant believe it

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he spilt his coffee on the no try button....

video ref should be canned imediately!!!....corrupt!

The Ghost

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't think Soward milked it or that the idea of having a video ref in principle is wrong. What happened tonight was cheating pure and simple. The NRL is corrupt. No amount of replays could justify the ruling. Gould, unfortunately, has made the wrong point.
Gallop has said that coaches can criticise officials' decisions, but not their integrity. However, I call into question Clark's integrity tonight and, indeed, the ruling body of the entire NRL.

sunny

Kennel Established
Reaction score
did he push the wrong button? deadset is there a possibilty cause i still cant believe it
no way he could have pressed the wrong button- you have to press the button three times (with two warning screens that say "are you sure?") before it becomes official and displays on the screen

lukesdogs

Armchair Coach
Reaction score
i don't know if getting a penalty was actually in sowards head at the instant. More likely he was trying to stop the dogs player from supporting, not expecting that patten would run all the way downfield.
if thats the case the penalty should have gone to the dogs, as he obstructed eastwood?????

M

mofo sixx

sent:

Hi Guys
What a pathetic display that ruling was,

this commands an overhaul of the video ref, that decision was diabolical , we (the bulldogs) were robbed , i am not even shattered because we won the game, fair and square, we just didnt get the 2 points.

Video Ref Clarke Hang your Head in shame.

Regards Davo

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Gus would have got on the Dogs when they got out to $4 and was probably talking through his pocket ... but good on him nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DIABLOWRX

Waterboy
Reaction score
I seriously think Phil Gould would be a great NRL CEO. David Gallop has ruined our great game.
I agree. If hew was (Phil) the CEO, the NRL would turn around the same way the doggies turned around this year for the better

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
In 25years watchin footy i have not seen such **** bs!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.