Search results

1. S

Halfback depth.

I was just thinking, if Hodko was to get injured/suspended who do we have to fill in? I think your or myself have a high chance of playing Halfback next season. keep in mind, there's no longer Romelo or Keating.
  2. S

Bulldogs after Josh Hoffman #NoSurprise

It's the Hoff.
  3. S

About user "Blue n White"

This is in no way an insult thread towards Blue n White, But I think people have to understand that he WILL get things wrong from time to time. That doesn't give you any reason to put the bloke down, not AT ALL. He doesn't get paid to come on here and share information with you. He...
  4. S

Finals Fixtures.

Does anybody know or have any idea how the new finals system works, as in What day/time teams play? 1st v 4th 2nd v 3rd 5th v 8th 6th v 7th
  5. S

Bulldogs team to face Eels.

1 Ben Barba 2 Sam Perrett 3 Josh Morris 4 Krisnan Inu 5 Jonathan Wright 6 Josh Reynolds 7 Kris Keating 8 Aiden Tolman 9 Mick Ennis 10 Sam Kasiano 11 Frank Pritchard 12 Dene Halatau 13 Greg Eastwood INTERCHANGE 14 James Graham 15 Dale Finucane 16 Corey Payne 17 David Stagg...
  6. S

Eels team to face Bulldogs.

1. Jake Mullaney 2. Luke Burt 3. Ryan Morgan 4. Willie Tonga 5. Ken Sio 6. Luke Kelly 7. Chris Sandow 8. Tim Mannah 9. Matt Keating 10. Fuifui Moimoi 11. Nathan Hindmarsh 12. Matthew Ryan 13. Reni Maitua Interchange: Taulima Tautai, Mitchell Allgood, Taniela Lasalo, Joseph Paulo
  7. S

Queensland side for Origin 3

Alphabetical Order: Bowen Boyd Civoniceva Cronk Gillett Hannant Hodges Inglis Myles Nielsen Parker Scott Shillington Slater Smith Tate Taylor Te'o Thaiday Thurston
  8. S

NSW Cup Updates???

Anybody got any info? Game kicked off at 3.
  9. S

Dogs Rnd 9 Press Conference

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/josh-morris-hat-trick-inspires-canterbury-bankstown-bulldogs-in-nrl-thrashing-of-parramatta-eels/story-fn2mcuj6-1226347225611
  10. S

Parra side V Dogs

Jarryd Hayne Luke Burt Ryan Morgan Willie Tonga Ken Sio Ben Roberts Casey McGuire Tim Mannah Matthew Keating Matt Ryan Nathan Hindmarsh (c) Joseph Paulo Reni Maitua Interchange: Chris Sandow, Fuifui Moimoi, Justin Poore, Mitchell Allgood
  11. S

Late Mail- Round 8

Incase people didn't know (Yes i'm aware it's in all the other Foran Threads) MANLY five-eighth Kieran Foran missed the team's final training session yesterday and is likely to be ruled out of tonight's clash against Canterbury, but Brett and Glenn Stewart are set to return. Foran has...
  12. S

Mason to Knights.

Newcastle Knights are set to throw outcast Willie Mason an NRL lifeline. The maligned representative forward will undergo a medical test with the Knights on Tuesday in the final step to his return. Mason simply needs to pass his medical examination to be registered with Wayne Bennett's...
  13. S

Round 7: Late Mail

The Storm have denied there are any changes despite speculation Billy Slater will be rested. interesting...
  14. S

Round 6 - South Sydney

Souths literally pulled a rabbit outta the hat this afternoon. I seriously think we can beat them and beat them well. Burgess done his knee today and will be out for atleast a month, as well as Crocker going on report with a high shot on Moltzen he could miss a week. Discuss
  15. S

Members Only- After Match Function.

Bulldogs Members* are invited to attend the official aftermatch function at Canterbury League Club from 6:30pm on Sunday Night. The function will be held in the Paragon Room and allows Members to see the announcement of the players player and coaches awards. MC Ross Smart will be on hand...
  16. S

Dogs after-match Press Conference.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/League/039improved-on-last-week039/video-e6frf3ou-1226296101066?subcat=1225914658670&site=FoxSports
  17. S

Frank Pritchard Charged.

Newcastle’s Timana Tahu is likely to miss his side’s Round 2 clash with the Sharks after he was today charged by the NRL match review committee with grade 1 contrary conduct. The charge came out of an incident involving Tahu and Dragons forward Matt Prior in the 55th minute of the Knights...
  18. S

Round 1, (VS Panthers) Preview.

Penrith Panthers v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Centrebet Stadium Saturday 7.30pm As sub-plots go, even the wildest of imaginations couldn’t have dreamed up this one. Determined to put the disappointments of recent seasons behind them, Penrith and Canterbury both launch into bold new eras...
  19. S

Round 1, Team Comparisons.

1. Lachlan Coote ---------- Ben Barba 2. David Simmons -------- Steve Turner 3. M. Jennings ----------- Josh Morris 4. Brad Tighe ----------- Jonathon Wright 5. Michael Gordon -------- Bryson Goodwin 6. Travis Burns ----------- Josh...
  20. S

Round 1 Casualty Ward.

Don't wanna 'Jinx' us, but we're the only side going into Round 1 without an injury. THURSDAY: Newcastle Knights v St George Illawarra Dragons at Hunter Stadium, 7:30pm NEWCASTLE: Peter Mata’utia (knee) – Rd 4; Ryan Stig (knee) – Rd 4; Tyrone Roberts (eye) – Rd 6. DRAGONS: Atelea...
  21. S

Round 1 Team Announced.

1. BARBA 2. TURNER 3. MORRIS 4. WRIGHT 5. GOODWIN 6. REYNOLDS 7. HODKINSON 13. STAGG 12. HALATAU 11. PRITCHARD 10. KASIANO 9. ENNiS (C) 8. TOLMAN** BENCH: ROMELO PAYNE EASTWOOD GRAHAM ** Tolman has a leg Injury, Marty Tapau on standby.
  22. S

Greenberg signs new deal

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/hair-of-the-dog-all-for-a-good-cause/story-e6freye0-1226281642585 THE Bulldogs are obviously concerned about constant gossip that chief executive Todd Greenberg has been earmarked as a possible replacement for David Gallop at NRL headquarters. It's...
  23. S

"Divers Believe" - Jamie Soward.

Check out the picture that came with this article about Sam Burgess, it shows Jamie Soward attempting to tackle Sam Burgess. What i noticed was the writing on Jamie Cowards wrist strapping...
  24. S

Laurie Daley Predictions !

wait for it..... 12TH ! lol, no hate for us at all. Foxsports.com.au continues its countdown to the NRL premiership season by previewing Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, the team rugby league legend Laurie Daley predicts will finish 12th this year. Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Squad...
  25. S

Peter Mulholland and Harry Harris.

Read today in the Daily telegraph that our recruitment guru Peter Mulholland will be leaving at seasons end to be joining the Bennett-lead Knights next season? Can anyone confirm this, aswell as who will be replacing him? Also one of the fitness coaches (Harry Harris) will also be...
  26. S

Manly side to face Bulldogs

1. Brett Stewart 2. Michael Robertson 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai 5. David Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. George Rose 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Joe Galuvao 13. Glenn Stewart Interchange: Darcy Lussick, Jamie Buhrer, Shane Rodney...
  27. S

Tigers side to take on Dogs

1. Wade McKinnon 2. Beau Ryan 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Tim Simona 5. Mitch Brown 6. Jacob Miller 7. Robert Lui 8. Bryce Gibbs 9. Robbie Farah (c) 10. Keith Galloway 11. Simon Dwyer 12. Gareth Ellis 13. Chris Heighington Interchange: 14. Tim...
  28. S

Sharks Side to take on Dogs

1 Nathan Gardner 2 Matthew Wright 3 Ben Pomeroy 4 Colin Best 5 Isaac Gordon 6 Wade Graham 7 Chad Townsend 8 Kade Snowden 9 John Morris 10 Luke Douglas 11 Jeremy Smith 12 Jayson Bukuya 13 (c) Paul Gallen INTERCHANGE 14 Anthony Tupou 15 Taulima Tautai 16 Stuart Flanagan 17...
  29. S

Nate Myles signs with Titans.

Huge news coming in, Nate Myles has signed with the Titans on a 4 year Deal !! They have now secured Idris, Champion, Sezer, Douglas and Myles !
  30. S

Canberra Side to take on Dogs

1. Nathan Massey 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Thompson 5. Reece Robinson 6. Josh McCrone 7. Sam Williams 8. Dane Tilse 9. Alan Tongue 10. Brett White 11. Danny Galea 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Shaun Fensom Interchange: Glen Buttriss, Josh Miller, Sam Mataora, Josh Papalii
  31. S

Romelo or Reynolds.

With Ennis now being confirmed as NSW's number 9. Who would you go with for this Friday's game against the Raiders and why? Romelo or Reynolds ? btw, they both have the same initials hehe
  32. S

5/8 Depth.

With Sezer gone to the Titans next season, and Roberts most likely on the outer (Sharks,Parra,Souths). who will come in for Keating if he is to get injured or suspended during the season? Or if he does go on to play 200 games consecutively, does he have much of a fight for his position during...
  33. S

Goodwin on crutches - video link

Video showing Goodwin walking up stairs on a set of Crutches, with his toe and ankle heavily strapped. http://onehd.com.au/video.htm?movideo_m=103751&tags=sport:code!rugby%20league Looks like Lett could be going to Brisbane
  34. S

Payne likely to escape Suspension !

For the second time in two years Jarryd Hayne has been involved in a headbutting incident, but the Eels fullback insists Corey Payne's tackle was 'cheap'. The Jarryd Hayne-Corey Payne headbutt feud degenerated into a slanging match as the two traded insults in a heated encore to the...
  35. S

Don't rush me, pleads Idris

AN emotional Jamal Idris has pleaded for fans to give him time and space while he attempts to make the biggest decision of his young life. The 20-year-old superstar is in hot demand for next season with at least three NRL clubs including Newcastle, Gold Coast and Canterbury in the hunt for...
  36. S

Barba gives Dogs new look

http://nrl.com/barba-gives-bulldogs-a-new-look/tabid/10874/newsid/61949/default.aspx While reunited halves Trent Hodkinson and Kris Keating hog the spoils following Canterbury's strong start to the NRL season, another Bulldogs playmaker is happy to slip under the radar. Diminutive fullback...
  37. S

NRL Teams List Round 3.

FRIDAY Parramatta Eels v South Sydney Rabbitohs at ANZ Stadium, 7:30PM Eels: Jarryd Hayne, Luke Burt, Chris Walker, Ryan Morgan, Etu Uaisele, Daniel Mortimer, Jeff Robson, Tim Mannah, Casey McGuire, Shane Shackleton, Nathan Hindmarsh (c), Taniela Lasalo, Ben Smith. Interchange: Matt Keating...
  38. S

Player Stats Thread 2011.

Slip ? Cheers. :p
  39. S

The Inside Ball Blog- Foxsports.

A new blog on the Foxsports website, interesting to read that Kimmorley predicted the Sharks won't score more then two tries a game in the season. Didn't know BK was much of a sledger. Also Matt Scott the Cowboys Prop only benching 80 kilos? that's pretty piss poor for a forward don't you...
  40. S

NRL Teams Round 1.

i'm not going to post all of them, maybe somebody else could. But what really caught my eye was the Warriors line up ! Lance Hohaia Glen Fisiiahi Joel Moon Jerome Ropati Manu Vatuvei James Maloney Brett Seymour Sam Rapira Aaron Heremaia Russell Packer Simon Mannering (Capt) Feleti...
  41. S

Dogs want Jamal for Life

BIG Jamal Idris spent yesterday selling the Bulldogs to the people of Sydney on a membership drive through Martin Place. Now the club wants to sell the Bulldogs back to Jamal, making the 20-year-old a Dog for life. "People like to see characters of the game and I think it's important that...
  42. S

Cuthbertson a Dragon

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/nrl-premiers-st-george-illawarra-sign-former-cronulla-and-manly-forward-adam-cuthbertson-for-one-year/story-fn2mcuj6-1225955035315 NRL premiers St George Illawarra have added depth to their already formidable forward pack by signing former...
  43. S

Grand Final Tickets

If anyone has Grand Final Tickets to Sell, i'll be interested. I need Three =) PM me if you must, Cheers
  44. S

Bulldogs Team Round 22

Bulldogs Unchanged. Patten Turner Morris Idris Goodwin Barba Kimmorley Hannant Ennis Tandy Hodgson Ryan Stagg Paea Halatau Armit Roberts Source: Bulldogs Website http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default.aspx?s=team
  45. S

Reni Maitua, Greg Eastwood, Dane Nielsen

HERE'S three names for Bulldogs fans to imagine in blue and white next year: Dane Neilsen, Reni Maitua and Greg Eastwood. We've been reliably told the Dogs are very confident of luring Eastwood back from Leeds next year, while Maitua - albeit in Bali at present - only needs to convince club...
  46. S

NSW Cup Scores

Today the Dogs played Balmain-Ryde, The Dogs were up 32 zip with a few to go. Not sure what was the final score. Highlights: - Gordon scoring a double, 1 off a great cut out pass by Roberts and the other a 90M run (believe it or not) - Heka Nanai and Chris Armit are killing it.
  47. S

Late Mail.

Bulldogs: Luke Patten has passed his fitness test and is ready to go. Roosters: Nate Myles has failed to train all week, he will start running today and have a fitness test tomorrow. Injury Update (According to the DT) Steve Turner, Ben Roberts and Corey Payne are said to be...
  48. S

Titans End Bulldog Streak- NYC

34-28 http://www.nrl.com/toyotacup/toyotacupscores/tabid/10734/roundid/885/fixtureid/6112/infotabid/2/default.aspx
  49. S

Ben Barba will play tonight.

50. S

Reni Maitua Comeback ?

YESTERDAY'S item about Reni Maitua's NRL comeback bid sparked enough interest for Sydney-based trainers to contact us wanting to help the former Bulldog whenever he's not sweating up a storm in Thailand. And despite taking industrial action against the Bulldogs for sacking him in late 2008...
  51. S

Late Mail.

Wests Tigers have lost winger Daniel Fitzhenry with a hamstring injury. Mitch Brown will replace him on the wing and Balmain Ryde fullback Sean Meaney is the new player on the bench, with Wade McKinnon, who also has a hamstring complaint, still not ready to make his debut for the club after his...
  52. S

Parra Team vs CBB

1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Luke Burt 3. Joel Reddy 4. Timana Tahu 5. Krisnan Inu 6. Kris Keating 7. Daniel Mortimer 8. Nathan Cayless (C) 9. Jeff Robson 10. Fuifui Moimoi 11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C) 12. Ben Smith 13. Feleti Mateo Interchange: Matt Keating, Tim Mannah, Justin Horo, Justin Poore.
  53. S

Discuss- Dogs Upcoming Fixtures

Broncos next week then the Eels. The Eels have the Injury-ravaged cowboys next week. Going by my great tipping this season, The dogs and Eels will be 2 on the trot going into their matches in a Fortnight on the Friday Night, should be a cracker can't wait. Then we have the Bye then face...
  54. S

Tigers Have There Own Problems.

But Sheens has his own problems at club level, having lost a halfback, Tim Moltzen, for the season with serious knee damage, an injury which has the potential to derail their strong start to the season. With Robert Lui already sidelined for the next two or three weeks with an ankle injury...
  55. S

Pricey a Spectator for Dogs Clash.

BULLDOGS officials who have organised a gala send-off for life member Steve Price for next Saturday's match against the Warriors received some bad news last night. ''He'll be there as a spectator, unfortunately,'' Warriors coach Ivan Cleary said of his former captain, who hoped to return from a...
  56. S

Late Mail.

Bulldogs are expected to be 1-17, and in other news it says Halatau would be out until Round 6. The Rabbits are 1-17 with Michael Crocker making his first appearance of 2010 off the bench. Other news: The Rabbitohs and Bulldogs go head to head again this Easter Monday at ANZ Stadium. With...
  57. S

Chris Armit, 2010 Discussion Thread

Deserves his own thread IMO, Might as well eh. What did you guys think of his first appearance of the season? Guys watching from behind the box could have a better opinion. IMO (was at the game) looked solid, Real future prop leader for the dogs in years to come.
  58. S

The Preview !

Bulldogs v Roosters ANZ Stadium Sunday, 3pm If you want to analyse this match on paper alone, then the Bulldogs may as well not even bother turning up on Sunday. Coming up against the Roosters, who sit in first place thanks to a points differential of 38, it’s a David and Goliath situation...
  59. S

Blog With The General !

Daily Telegraph Wednesday, March 17, 2010 at 01:19am Bulldogs fullback Luke Patten will be live online at 10am today to discuss all things Canterbury, including their shock round one loss to the Knights. Send questions and comments to ‘The General’ now...
  60. S

R e l a x !

After Saturday night, this is what the majority of you should be doing. I also have some facts to why we should breathe a little easier. - The Sea Eagles lost their opening 4 games of last season and still finished in 5th place, now imagine if you were a sea eagle member how you would be...
  61. S

SBW rumoured return ?

COULD Sonny Bill Williams be contemplating a shock return to Australia? The Daily Telegraph keeps hearing the runaway Bulldog has had enough of France and wants to come home. We are sure there would be a lot of clubs, both rugby league and rugby union, interested in snaring the Kiwi superstar...
  62. S

DJ's Super Deal !

UNWANTED Bulldog Daniel Holdsworth is on the verge of signing a Super League deal. The Cowboys showed some interest in bringing the No.6 north after losing Travis Burns to the Panthers but The Daily Telegraph has been told Holdsworth will continue the exodus to England. Meanwhile, a...
  63. S

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Best Game ever, bought it today on ps3. The graphics are amazing, Hectik guns :p. Best game iv'e ever played. discuss.
  64. S

Family/Traditional Cures.

Yesterday i was out the back mowing the lawn when i got stung by a bee. My aunty told me to rub a piece of garlic on it to reduce the swelling. Crazy, but it worked. There's another one too, my little brother copped the chicken pox about 5months ago. My mum threw him in a bath of vinegar...
  65. S

Tonight

Attn: Moe,Ahmed,Rami,Hani,Steve,Jalal,Omar. Time? Place? Discuss :).
  66. S

Bejeweled Blitz!

Sami just earned a 250k Star Medal in the NEW Bejeweled Blitz! This is the ultimate medal that can be earned in Bejeweled Blitz! Sami earned this medal with a score of 378,750, which is one of the best scores in the world! Enough said. :p
  67. S

Latest FIFA Rankings.

1) Brazil 2) Spain 3) Netherlands 4) Italy 5) Germany 6) Argentina 7) England 8) Croatia 9) France 10) Portugal 11) USA 12) Russia 13) Switzerland 14) Cameroon 15) Czech Republic 16) Greece 17) Chile 18) Mexico 19) Côte d'Ivoire 20) Serbia 24) Australia
  68. S

Forum Changes in 2010.

Are there going to be any changes to the forum in 2010? There was quite a few changes made in 2009 when the kennel was closed due to changing of the forum. ?????
  69. S

How Well Do You Know Me?

i thought i'd make this thread to see how well we know each other. The person who gets the most answers correct types up there own questions and this will continue. How old am i? What high school did i go to? Where do i live? What Natio. am i? What do i do for work...
  70. S

Banners 2010.

As most of use know i debuted in the army about a month ago against the Tigers @ the SFS. I am now certain that i'll be getting a kennel membership next season, i also am thinking of making my very 1st banner for 2010. I'm hoping Barba will finally be in the 17 next season, because i think he...
  71. S

Viola !

[/URL][/IMG]
  72. S

Shopping for party stuff

List here the stuff you will be bringing for friday night and where you got them from: Balloons: A to Z, Party Shop. Hume Hwy Streamers: Hot Dollar, Centro Bankstown. Also looking to get face paint/zinc this arvo. Don't know where they sell them.
  73. S

Inu & Mortimer

Both began training today. Mortimer was put through an agility test by Andrew Johns, he went OK. Inu didn't train with the side, he jogged around lightly. Source: Channel 10, Channel 9.
  74. S

The Preview !

Bulldogs (Winner 2) v Eels (Winner 8) ANZ Stadium Friday 7.45pm It’s being billed as the ‘Sydney Showdown’ – with a crowd of more than 70,000 expected to flood Homebush for a massive sudden-death clash between arch-enemy western suburbs rivals. That will bust the previous record for a...
  75. S

TEAMSTORE Roll-Call

Will you be purchasing your tickets on the Monday, If not would you want somebody to purchase your tickets? preferably me, because i'm so trustworthy:)
  76. S

Username

Mine needs a change, any ideas :)?
  77. S

Patten deserves REP shot

Bulldogs coach Kevin Moore says it'll be disappointing if his veteran fullback Luke Patten retires without pulling on a NSW Origin jersey. "General" was the guiding light for the blue and whites in the 26-12 NRL qualifying final win over Newcastle on Saturday night, scoring a double as the...
  78. S

Kimmorley to be tested.

Bulldogs halfback Brett Kimmorley will take part in his first full-contact session later this week as he continues his recovery from a broken cheekbone. The blue and whites have this week off after defeating Newcastle in the opening round of the NRL finals on Saturday, but Kimmorley is almost...
  79. S

LOL @ Knights

For the nerds you may want to read all of it, but if the bolded bits don't fire most of use up, then i don't know what will !! FIRE UP ! Hardy souls ventured out to EnergyAustralia Stadium last night to watch coach Rick Stone put the Knights through their paces as the build-up continues...
  80. S

Latest Mail

Injured Knights hooker Isaac De Gois rated himself only a 50-50 chance of playing against the Bulldogs after training lightly last night. De Gois did only straight-line running, while the rest of the team did ball-work. ''I'm not going to rule myself out yet,'' De Gois said. '''Stoney' [coach...
  81. S

Another one. . .

THEY'RE the eight Bulldogs who hijacked the Dally Ms - and now have every rival gunning for them. The 2009 NRL finals series has suddenly turned personal after the Belmore Boys took league's premier night and made it beat to the sound of those derbakeh drums. Here was an evening when every...
  82. S

Saturday's Preview !

Bulldogs (2) v Knights (7) ANZ Stadium Saturday 8.30pm Newcastle’s season and the reputation of the Bulldogs goes on the line this Saturday night as these two teams face up for what should be a massive finals encounter. The second-placed Bulldogs, fresh from a confidence-boosting Dally M...
  83. S

DallyM is a Boost !

Scooping the Dally M awards will give the Bulldogs a huge confidence boost heading into the NRL finals, injured halfback Brett Kimmorley says. The 2009 Dogs were meant to be a rebuilding side after picking up the wooden spoon last year. But their roster is suddenly resembling the...
  84. S

Roberts Ready !

Brett Kimmorley may be stranded on the sidelines nursing a fractured cheekbone, but five-eighth Ben Roberts will rely on words of wisdom from his injured halves partner to help kick-start the NRL club's finals campaign. "One thing that Noddy's always said to me is `it's not how you play on...
  85. S

Isaac De Gois

Ruled out, Andre Johns live blog. The Knights played so well yesterday. I give them a big show against the Dogs next week. Shame Issac DeGois wont be playing. I would have to say BK (Ben Kennedy) was the best forward I played with. The White Horse (Opera House) will be running soon - looks...
  86. S

I r cookie-nadz

:love: mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa ! thank you for the ticket made life so much easier :) ill give you the money on saturday just tell me how much do you want :D. SEE you on Saturday !! FIRE' UP !!! tehehehe (YES SHE DESERVES HER OWN THREAD LIKE RAMI DID)
  87. S

FRIDAY Preview !

Wests Tigers v Bulldogs SFS Friday 7.35pm Another year without finals football for the Wests Tigers, after last week’s loss to the Titans kyboshed their late-season rally, relegates this once-likely monumental clash against the table-topping Bulldogs to a contest about pride and pride alone...
  88. S

Basketball Match

Ben(BtrainBen) I'm calling you out, you've been talking it up for a while now and im sick of it. Your on ! Anytime(after Ramadan), anyplace I'M THERE ! Taller then ever, now standing at 198cm, weighing up to 108kilos ! Attendance: All Kennelers welcome, free entry ! Must see it to believe it...
  89. S

Tigers Team Announced.

Wests Tigers Coach Tim Sheens has announced his team to play the Bulldogs in the Round 26 match at the Sydney Football Stadium this Friday night. Balmain Ryde-Eastwood Tigers forward David Gower is set to make his NRL debut on Friday night after being named on the interchange bench. Gower has...
  90. S

Canberra Raiders

I've studied the table and came up with this : We cheered them on 3weeks ago, they delivered. Tonight i'll be cheering them on again, hopefully they can deliver.If they do manage to beat the Knights, then next week it'll be the Knights V Panthers playing for 8th spot ! Equaling playing...
  91. S

Tomorrow

Guys, what time are use going to be there tomorrow? Use leaving early to watch some NSW (barba) cup or NYC? or just arriving before 1st grade. Btw, im coming with my two little brothers (12 and 6). Because none of my mates wanna go because there fasting, bunch of bandwagoners if u ask me ! So...
  92. S

****spoilers****

LOL broncos. NRL: R 25, Game 1 Current Time: 40:00 Cowboys 10 Willie Tonga 5m Luke O'Donnell 35m Goals Conversions Johnathan Thurston 6m Broncos 4 Israel Folau 16m
  93. S

Late Mail

The Warriors have lost winger Kevin Locke to a hamstring injury at training. Patrick Ah Van will replace him, with Aidan Kirk flying with the squad tomorrow on standby. There is also speculation that fullback Wade McKinnon is in doubt. Bulldogs five-eighth Ben Roberts remains in doubt, with...
  94. S

"Power Rankings"

1 BULLDOGS (2) 17-5 Won with plenty in hand against the Roosters. They played like they knew they were way better than the opposition, and as a result they bombed a few tries through lack of concentration. They can hardly wait for the big games now. 2 GOLD COAST (3) 15-7 They sometimes...
  95. S

Hazem is our Menzies!

BULLDOG Jamal Idris believes Hazem El Masri's farewell campaign can inspire the same fairytale send-off Manly gave Steve Menzies last year. As hype builds towards a 40,000-plus crowd for El Masri's final home game at ANZ Stadium on Sunday, the Bulldogs yesterday vowed to use the occasion to...
  96. S

Blog with baa baa

Daily TeleCrap Few know retiring Bulldogs great Hazem El Masri better than blue and white legend Terry Lamb. Baa will be online from noon today to dissect El Masri’s wonderful career and provide some rare insights into his life within the Belmore bunker over the past 13 seasons. Lamb...
  97. S

Anasta & Erin SPLIT !

IN shock news, former Miss Universe Australia contestant Erin McNaught has split from her NRL star boyfriend Braith Anasta. After moving in with her boyfriend of three years just last month, McNaught has packed her bags and quit the Coogee apartment the couple started sharing on July 11...
  98. S

RD:25 Preview !

Bulldogs v Warriors ANZ Stadium Sunday, 3pm Some 159 tries and 874 goals equals to 2384 points in 313 games, and counting. The numbers say it all when it comes to celebrating the career of the game’s highest ever point-scorer, Hazem El Mazri. The Bulldogs face off with the New Zealand...
  99. S

Consistency

After Melbourne's lost today, the bulldogs are the only side not to lose 2 in-a-row. :) I think its fair to say we're the most consistent team in the comp ! Soak it up boys !! WELL DONE ;)
  100. S

Bulldogs skipper relishing life on top

Bulldogs skipper Andrew Ryan says he feels some sympathy for the struggling Sydney Roosters players and knows exactly what they're going through in their NRL season from hell. The Roosters have just three games to try to avoid the ignominy of winning a first wooden spoon since 1966, and Ryan...