Isaac De Gois

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Ruled out, Andre Johns live blog.

The Knights played so well yesterday. I give them a big show against the Dogs next week. Shame Issac DeGois wont be playing. I would have to say BK (Ben Kennedy) was the best forward I played with. The White Horse (Opera House) will be running soon - looks promising.
Andrew Johns
Mon 07 Sep 09 (02:14pm)

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
also on holdsworth and barba:

I worked with the Dogs last year but couldn’t this year due to committments. You can see my effect on the team - last year Wooden Spoon - this year finished second on the table.....Holdsworth will be half back but I think they will put Barba on the bench for some spark

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mmmm, good guess but I doubt he has the same access to Moore or the club these days

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
I disagree the team with the best forward pack win the comp (it hurts me to say...) but a halfbacks kicking game is very important. Looks like Kimmorley will be back week two of the semi’s
Andrew Johns

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
also on holdsworth and barba:

I worked with the Dogs last year but couldn’t this year due to committments. You can see my effect on the team - last year Wooden Spoon - this year finished second on the table.....Holdsworth will be half back but I think they will put Barba on the bench for some spark
Um, didn't the Dogs tell him BK would be doing that job this year so his services where required?

M

maxbodyboarder

thats a bonus for us right? i dont se much of the knights, but isnt degois rated pretty highly??

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
one of the promising hookers in the game. Could be fighting ennis and farah for the SOO NSW jersey next year

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who will they play instead of De Gois?

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
LOL hani.
quite a big loss for newcastle!

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would Hilder move to Hooker?
(Only if Johns is unavailable of course.)

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
De Gois is likely to be there. He'll train hard, and take a pain killing injection. Newcastle are very non-commital about his availability. This makes me think that there is a chance he will play.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
THE day after they qualified for the NRL play-offs for the first time in three years, Newcastle has announced the signing of experienced Warriors prop Evarn Tuimavave for the next two seasons.

A New Zealand international, Tuimavave will bolster a Knights forward pack that has been without injured first choice props Ben Cross and Dan Tolar for most of this season.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

Meanwhile, the Knights have been boosted in the build-up to Saturday night’s clash with the Bulldogs with injured hooker Isaac de Gois not as bad as first thought and given a real chance of taking his place in the starting lineup.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
If he playe he will be nowhere near 100%. He tried to change direction on the field and his knee gave way beneath him. I cant see him playing.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
First blog quoted .... is Johns trying to say the reason they went from spoon to second is due to him?

Because it sounds quite like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.