Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks dude.

My question is going to be intense, keep an eye out for it!

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Moe - your screen name going to be 'Moe' or something else?

I'm at work and may not be able to get on the whole time, is it possible for someone to copy and paste some of the more interesting questions?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moe - your screen name going to be 'Moe' or something else?

I'm at work and may not be able to get on the whole time, is it possible for someone to copy and paste some of the more interesting questions?
Moe from Bass Hill

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone else submit questions?

D

dogs_4 lyf

lol ill just ask him what i wanna ask him when we have subway for lunch together

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
hey luke, have met u a few times now and have to honestly say your a gentleman..the loss against the knights was no big deal...just means boys can fly under the radar!! any idea on who dogs might chase as future half back??

dogs2010 of Sydney (Reply)
Wed 17 Mar 10 (07:42am)

I know the club is always on the look out for quality players plus if Noddy has his way he’ll be playing for another five years.

haha That would be awesome!

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
General when asked how preparations are going:

Preparations are going good. It doesn’t help losing Michael Ennis but I think Blake Green will be up to the challenge. There’s no better way to bounce back after the Knights than beating the Dragons in Wollongong.

Fav Player:

My favourite players was Brett Mullins, he was skinny like me and he always looked like doing something when he touched the ball.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
question from "terry Mortimer":
Hi Luke,
Not that you are old or anything But Who is the club grooming to take over your position when you retire? I’ve heard talk that Barba wants to play fullback but i’ve also heard good things about Nathan Massey in the juniors.....

P.S - You’re a staunch Doggy and I loved the way you came out and expressed your opinion on Mason and SBW.

Response: Firstly, I’ve just turned 30 going on 22 so I’ve still got a few more years left in me. On Benny Barba, he’s got the potential to be a very good fullback but in saying that Steve Turner played all his junior footy there and also has plenty going for him. On a positive note the best thing is the club’s got plenty of depth.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
looks like he skipped my question lol

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Got one question through!

Question from 'Vargster':

Hey General.

Is there much of a rivalry between teams going into Friday nights game after last years incident? Best of luck this Friday champ!

Answer: There’s always a great rivalry between these two clubs but I don’t think last year’s result really comes into it. Those two points are gone now but having said that we would enjoy nothing more than beating the Dragons in Wollongong.

Let's hope they do it!

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with this thread but a mate of mine is adamant the general "bats for the other team"...he has been going on about it for months but cheekily i said no i have seen pictures of his wife and kids (though i made that up to back up what i thought is true anyway)..somebody please tell me our General is a hetero as they come!!!

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nooo lol..i bombarded him with like 10 questions and didnt get a reply to even 1...DAM YOU VARGAS>>YOU GOT THE LAST REPLY lol

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with this thread but a mate of mine is adamant the general "bats for the other team"...he has been going on about it for months but cheekily i said no i have seen pictures of his wife and kids (though i made that up to back up what i thought is true anyway)..somebody please tell me our General is a hetero as they come!!!
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

This is probably the funniest rumour I have ever come across. I'm in tears.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would it matter if he was ????....
Its his business, no one elses.... And probablly shouldnt really be bought up

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
you gotta be kidding yeah lololol *shakes head*

Status
Not open for further replies.