Round 7: Late Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
The Storm have denied there are any changes despite speculation Billy Slater will be rested.

interesting...

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Who said Slater is being rested Sami ?

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Marty should be in the 17
not saying des will do it this week as I have no info however i think he deserves it

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Was talk about him being rested last weekend as well, something to do with his feet and it could lead to tiny fractures, a mate of mine had it and he was out for a year.

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
It was in DT late mail yesterday

STORM V BULLDOGS

The Storm have denied there are any changes despite speculation Billy Slater will be rested.

bulldawg

bulldog
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have taken 18 players to Melbourne for their clash with the Storm tomorrow afternoon. Martin Taupau will miss the cut, with Des Hasler expected to retain the 17 that went down to South Sydney last week.

The Storm's Anthony Quinn returns from suspension but Justin O'Neill will hold on to the wing position with Quinn likely to drop off the bench.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ine-wallace-20120412-1wwoh.html#ixzz1rrvdq0VM

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hope he plays and we still get the W, or atleast within a converted try... Give us something

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was talk about him being rested last weekend as well, something to do with his feet and it could lead to tiny fractures, a mate of mine had it and he was out for a year.
Hopefully Kasiano steps on the little pr1cks foot! :o

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Cameron Smith is the one that steers them around the park , he worries me .

Does anyone miss Idris ? If he was still firing we could have done some damage

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Josh Morris is out with a Grade 1 medial tear which he suffered last weekend, yet completed the match.

1-2 week injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.