Search results

1. G

Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Gates open at 2:30...….one f@#king game...….pathetic !!!!
  2. G

Bulldogs Fullback fan poll

I'm going with "Rocket" Silva........not because I think he is the best we've had, but I reckon he was the best to watch......we sure could do with someone like him now........Barba wasn't bad at one stage either
  3. G

Fed Up

Fed Up
  4. G

Round 17 - Dogs vs Eels - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

We are pathetic, but Kenny Edwards is the biggest fuckwit in the game
  5. G

Roll Call

I'll be there.....along with the missus, 2 daughters, sister in law, cousin and brother........Hopefully, the Dog's Will Be Havin' A Party !!!!!!!
  6. G

NRL R8 - Dogs vs Tigers - Game Discussion Thread

I hope Reynolds and Hokko DO get picked for Origin.....at least we get rid of them for a few weeks !!!!!!!!!!! F@#king PATHETIC ! Glad I didn't go tonight !!
  7. G

Bulldogs 3-2-1

3.... Kasiano - Back to his best 2....Lichaa - Very solid and with more games under his belt, will only get better 1....Klemmer & BMoz - both showed glimpses
  8. G

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 1 | Bulldogs v Panthers

Lichaa & Kasiano are the only two who deserve a beer........we need to lose Reynolds ASAP. Manly would be a good fit !!!!
  9. G

Bulldogs snub for former NZ Warriors skipper

Haz was there mate....got pics with him
  10. G

Liquidation sale? From the Newcastle Knights!!!

I'm pretty sure Willie Mason played for us......BRING BACK THE BIG WILLIE lol
  11. G

Who is this noob Paul Kent?

**** Paul ****.......yesterday's Ryan Tandy headline and now this......shows real class !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. G

Its time for the dog world order

Can I phone a friend ??????????
  13. G

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

PLEASE......no Stewarts.....the money could be spent a hell of lot better than that !
  14. G

McLean found guilty

Should he have been sent off ??????
  15. G

McLean found guilty

You know that's not what i'm saying mate......I was sarcastically commenting......reckless conduct does not JUST involve throwing someone on their head. Rugby league is a physical, brutal game where UNFORTUNATE injuries will occur. As for the rules.......who knows what the rules are.....they...
  16. G

McLean found guilty

Playing Rugby League should be classed as RECKLESS then........a serious injury can occur in more ways than one
  17. G

McLean found guilty

Too true
  18. G

McLean found guilty

All i'm saying Mate, is that there have been 100's of tackles in the past that were far worse than this one......the kid has been punished for the outcome.........and to say Mclean ruined his own life is a F#$%ing disgusting comment. He never intended it to happen, but accidents do occur...
  19. G

McLean found guilty

Absolute joke IMO......the NRL Counsel have just ruined Jordan McLean's life.......it's a terrible thing that has happened to Alex McKinnon, but to say that McLean is wholey and soley responsible is disgusting.
  20. G

FFs everyone

Join the club Skip......so much potential
  21. G

FFs everyone

I'm starting to think Skippy IS either T-Rex or Ennis.....c'mon.....fess up Skippy.....which one are u ?????????????
  22. G

Hasler Names Season Opening Side

BRING IT ON.......I know we are struggling with injuries already and Fullback is a touchy subject, but we have Jammer right from the word go this year. A lot of people are forgetting we were with out probably one of.....if not the BEST......front rowers in the game for the first 10 weeks last...
  23. G

P1 Parking

Thanx Otto....see ya at the game mate !!!! Go the Doggies !
  24. G

Countdown to Friday......

Having trouble sleeping........i'm like a kid counting down till Xmas !!!
  25. G

P1 Parking

Sorry to be a pain guys, but how do I purchase a P1 Parking pass for the season......I can't find it anywhere ???? Nothing better than trying to get out of it after a win !!!!!!!!!! Go U Doggies !!!
  26. G

Hamilton Home Game

Sorry mate.....didn't mean to at all......just that money is hard to come by these days.....it's all good !!!!
  27. G

Hamilton Home Game

That's a bit harsh mate.....i'm going over with my wife and two daughters for 3 nights........we have budgeted and saved our backsides off for this........another $100 is a fair whack on top of the membership we have had for the past 5 odd years.....like I said though.....i'll cop it for our...
  28. G

Hamilton Home Game

Thanks mate.......tough call, but i'll pay it for my Dogs !
  29. G

Hamilton Home Game

Hey guys.....please tell me us members don't have to buy tickets for this game ?????????
  30. G

9's comp old players return - who should dogs bring back?

Fittler should **** right off... he's had his time.....if he plays in the 9's, it's gonna make a mockery of it !
  31. G

9's comp old players return - who should dogs bring back?

I'm with Zilla.....Silva would have killed it !!!!!!!!!!!!
  32. G

Fergo: Yes or No?

I hope they come down on Ferguson like a ton of bricks......the scum doesn't deserve any more chances.......he is an oxygen thief !!!!!!!!!
  33. G

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Im with you GrogDog.........**** Barba.....**** the Broncos....... lets get on with it !!!
  34. G

Contrary to other posts..

I hope they ban Ferguson for life.........make an example of the ****wit.......the guy is an absolute LOSER !!!!!!!!!!
  35. G

That worked this year didn't it Rex
  36. G

He came from Mackay mate.....no baggage when we signed him.........this year, he was a c##k and now he is gone and good riddance !!! Let's replace him with another c##k and put up with all bullshit again........not for me mate !!!!!!
  37. G

Do you guys honestly think any of our current side are gonna welcome him with open arms ???????? And the wanker isn't gonna play for peanuts........although, that's all he is worth !!!!!
  38. G

Barba didn't come here with baggage mate.....Ferguson is a liability
  39. G

The most important poll of 2013: Do we want barba for our finals?

Hopefully we've seen the last of him.......Broncos problem now !
  40. G

If we sign this wanker, there will be 4 less members next year......My family and I will not be paying money to watch that arrogant prick run around in OUR colours........F##kin ridiculous !!!!!!!!!!!!
  41. G

Bulldogs Grant Barba a Release

Ferguson is the LAST thing we need right now..........who gives a f##k if he can play.....the wanker won't fit in.....he's a dead-set imbecile !!!!
  42. G

Ben Barba's future remains up in the air

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This!!!!!!!!
  43. G

Inu could be in trouble over leg twist, thoughts??

Looks like we will see Lafai back next week if u ask me .
  44. G

3-2-1 vs. Knights

3 - us Fans for paying to watch that crap 2 - Channel 9 for delaying it 1 - Lasers.....so I can remove my Doggy Tat
  45. G

3-2-1 vs. Knights

Totally agree.....WTF is this thread in aid of ?????? We got hammered, and no-one deserves credit for that !!!!!!
  46. G

Dale Finucane - 2013 Discussion Thread

Good call Cookie......Dale can tackle......Kasiano can't !!!
  47. G

It's Official We Suck.

We DO NOT look like a top 8 side..... our defence was pathetic today and our attack was non-existent. Let's be REAL guys !!!!!! Unless there are some dramatic improvements in everything we do, we will have an ice cube's chance in hell of competing with Storm, Rabbits, Rorters,Manly etc........
  48. G

Josh Reynolds - 2013 Discussion Thread

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  49. G

Josh Reynolds - 2013 Discussion Thread

Reynolds has consistently been one of our best players for the past 12 months.....and if Keating is the best option we have as a club halfback, then we are struggling big time !!!!
  50. G

Membership for Friday

Thanks Klem.
  51. G

Membership for Friday

Hey guys, Does anyone know if our memberships include free train tickets to and from the game on Friday ?????
  52. G

Bulldogs First home game moved to bluetongue

I'm a member too mate.....just so happens i live on the Central Coast.....i went to every single game at ANZ last season, but did i whinge ? It's not all about the big smoke champion....everyone deserves a fair crack !
  53. G

My Favourite Top Five Ever.

Too many to choose from.....Here's my 2 Bob's worth anyway 1 - Ben Barba......hands down, love to watch him 2 - Rod Silva....... another Fullback who could turn a game at any moment 3 - Terry Lamb.....simply a LEGEND 4 - Steve Mortimer....Bulldog through and through 5 - Hazem El...
  54. G

Mr Jaycar defends player's action against 9's female journo

Couldn't agree more.....and JAYCAR rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  55. G

Bupa to plead not guilty

Firstly, I'm not condoning what Bupa did. 10 - 15 weeks though?????? It's his first offence....he will have to live with it for the rest of his life though. He deserves a couple of weeks for sure, but not the lenghty one all the haters want. He bit someone's ear.....and by the looks of the blood...
  56. G

Banner Ideas

My daughters have just copyrighted it too guys lol
  57. G

Banner Ideas

Thanks Bakes....it's gonna be big !!! Go the DOGGIES !
  58. G

Banner Ideas

Hey guys.....we will be at the southern end and my family and i will be holding a banner we came up with........"Our BARBA's gonna cut some HARE"
  59. G

Banner Ideas

Great minds think alike mate.....my daughter and i have been laughing at that one all week.....PUSH IT UP MANLY....WTF ????
  60. G

Ticketing Information

Thanks mate
  61. G

Ticketing Information

Does anyone know how to get NRL.com password for tickets ???????????
  62. G

Hypothetical: Storm, Souths lose. We win ...

We can't rest Barba no matter what ! I had a $20 on him at $41 at the start of the year to win the Dally M.
  63. G

Salary Cap situation 2013 and onwards

All these Manly @#$%wits nedd to get over themselves....Des was a Magpie Long before the ******s POACHED him.......T-Rex......POACHED from Parra........The Silvertails need to shut the $%@ up and get on with life !!!!! Long Live The Doggies !!!
  64. G

BIG press conference tomorrow !!!

So .............what was the BIG Presser at 1:30 all about guys ??????????
  65. G

Round 1 Team Announced.

Sooner the better mate, cause Wright is WRONG !
  66. G

Round 1 Team Announced.

Wright ahead of Lafai ?????????????? FFS Des....have a look at the tapes from last season mate !!!!!!! :(
  67. G

As fans we must make our position clear ...

Who gives u **** who we have on the roster mate..........they will all be wearing BLUE & WHITE.......Long live the Dogs.....sink fast MANLY !!!!!!!
  68. G

I has butthurt

So Noel Cleal is a bum too ????? **** off you niff nuff...........Des and the rest of the clan are heading to greener pastures....get over it you ****in' gibberer !!!!!!!!!
  69. G

Will Hopoate RUMOURED to join the Parrascums in 2014

......and a coaching job for his old man..........bahahahahahahahaha.........the Eels are an absolute joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  70. G

The High Ball

EXACTLY mate.......We are acting like scared, little kids..........FFS.....you guys are grown men......HTFU !!!!!!!!!!!!
  71. G

Who would you rather play Week 1 of the finals?

FINALS.....................yeah, right ! NO hope mate !!!!!!
  72. G

The High Ball

Our efforts under the high ball in the past few weeks and especially tonight are absolutely PATHEIC ! Teams love bombing us cause they know that our soft cocks won't challenge. We just stand back and either let it bounce, or give the opposition a free...
  73. G

Jonathon Wright - 2011 Discussion Thread

This guy is THE most pathetic excuse for a footballer i have ever seen ! My family and i are season members.....but if this ****** is playiny FG ever again , you can count us out !!!!!!!!
  74. G

Rabbitohs Dirty Tactics

Dave Taylor reminds me of a fat white Avatar.....
  75. G

First 20 Minutes An Issue

Pull your head in mate !
  76. G

Do the ref/video ref decisions ever go our way?

OBSTRUCTION........my arse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That decision cost us big time. We should have went into the half time break in front........instead, we go in down by 12. **** the ref's.....they have too much influence on results. Another.....Tim Lafai......AWESOME........watch your back...
  77. G

Frank Pritchard - 2011 Discussion Thread

When Eastwood gets out there with Frankie, it will be every other teams worst nightmare !!!!!!!! Go the Doggies !!!
  78. G

LIVE SCORES Bulldogs VS Steelers

I'm with you dude......No injuries.....trials are a WASTE OF TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  79. G

LIVE SCORES Bulldogs VS Steelers

It's a trial game boys.....calm down !!!!!
  80. G

Who still thinks we can make the 8???

Sadly........probably not ! :(
  81. G

I'd love to know...

Mr Moore had a shocker today.......his decisions cost us......bottom line !
  82. G

Poor decisions

Dude.....u must have been watching a different game to the one i saw. Give us some ball in the second half and we win by 30. The only time we had a chance in the second half, General walked over. It's pretty hard to score if you don't have the ball guys !
  83. G

Question?????

Barba will offer a lot more at 5/8 for us than Blake Green will..............end of story !
  84. G

Bulldogs play a game of two halves

Ben Barba is already here....We don't need to look anywhere else......He is our future halfback......if we let him go, it's Thurston all over again !!!!!!
  85. G

2010 Goal Kicking?

I was at the open training session the boys had at Gosford before the Melbourne game and Bryson was kicking them from everywhere.........he'll do me !
  86. G

Bankstown City v Wentworthville Prelim Final

any score updates guys ???
  87. G

Steve Clark's HISTORY denying call

.....and u should pull yours in more often mate......see ya next week champ !!!!
  88. G

U win dude.......sleep well champ !
  89. G

.......and i don't give a **** about any other team either mate......their fans can worry about dodgy calls for them !!!
  90. G

Key word in your comment mate.......DEFINATELY.........we were robbed......u know it....i know it....Wendell knows it !
  91. G

Go u good thing
  92. G

..............and i'm sure u and Steve Clark agree mate
  93. G

The Adjudicator (FOXSports Holdsworth Bashing)

Nice try DJ............get well SOON Noddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0
  94. G

I don't mind losing mate......it's when i'm robbed i'm not to happy about it !
  95. G

That's what i'm talkin' about........and what about the poor guy i know who had $50 on us to win the Minor Premiership at $61 at the start of the seaon....................Is it fair to him ??????????
  96. G

sorry mate, but it's true......that turned out to be the biggest decision ofthe season......and there were some pretty bad one's at that !
  97. G

All of a sudden, Clarks call to dis-allow THAT try against the Dragons is huge ! Surely things have to change now !!!!