The High Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gutty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our efforts under the high ball in the past few weeks and especially tonight are absolutely PATHEIC ! Teams love bombing us cause they know that our soft cocks won't challenge. We just stand back and either let it bounce, or give the opposition a free crack..................................****ING PATHETIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Totally agree. how hard is it to jump and catch a fkn ball for Christs sake.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i'd rather they go for it and drop it then just let it bounce. really need to practice it more, it's getting pathetic

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Dymock isnt in their ears every training session making them jump for the bomb something is wrong.

Make an attempt and even if you drop it, its a learning experience.

THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN IS TO DIVE STRAIGHT IN!

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's okay guys, at least we can watch our NSW Cup side win 50-0 each week where they can at least catch a ball. Who can blame them for being so good when the like of Morris, Goodwin and Lett are in the team. Lett wasn't the greatest player under the high ball, but **** at least he tried.

If Morris and Goodwin aren't somehow in the side next week, then Dymock should get the sack and actually give it to a coach that can actually see we can't ****ing catch a high ball if it was to save our life.

Gutty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Dymock isnt in their ears every training session making them jump for the bomb something is wrong.

Make an attempt and even if you drop it, its a learning experience.

THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN IS TO DIVE STRAIGHT IN!
EXACTLY mate.......We are acting like scared, little kids..........FFS.....you guys are grown men......HTFU !!!!!!!!!!!!

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our efforts under the high ball in the past few weeks and especially tonight are absolutely PATHEIC ! Teams love bombing us cause they know that our soft cocks won't challenge. We just stand back and either let it bounce, or give the opposition a free crack..................................****ING PATHETIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calling them pathetic is being a bit kind isn't it?

This was the only game I've seen when there wasn't one attempt to take a high ball. Barba put in his usual no show with a couple but the Roosters bomb aimers sent most of it down Wright's wing. Even as the bombs were going up Barba and Wright were waving a white flag. Dymock has to select blokes at the back who will at least have a go.

BullDoggy10

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We lost this game because of our inability to contest and catch the ball in the air. I think 4 tries were scored off kicks.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
most of the problem lies with wright

he isnt a ****en winger at all

they only bomb that side of the field in case you guys havent noticed it aint barba at all

barba usually plays em well

BullDoggy10

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
most of the problem lies with wright

he isnt a ****en winger at all

they only bomb that side of the field in case you guys havent noticed it aint barba at all

barba usually plays em well
Precisely. I'm not saying Barba can't catch the high balls it is the whole sides organisational skills when the ball goes up. More urgency is needed by the players around the ball taker and one the person has to call for the ball and attempt to catch it.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
It really is embarrassing lol.

Supposed to be a FG team.

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i want everyone sacked! i want that witch on today tonight to be sacked and especially i want Phil Gould to dye his hair a darker shade of colour. I can't stand looking at that head of his anymore.
The new planet of the apes movie suks, and i haven't even seen it yet. stupid story line doesn't even fit in with the original. what else, errmm what is going on with mark webbers freaken f1 car, why does he always have a freaken kerrs issue! sack horner and his ayran luv child vettle.

To the Bulldogs: LEARN TO FREAKEN CATCH THE BALL.

The End

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread make sense, unlike most of the other threads that blame the refs for every mistake that we make.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We looks silly for letting go of Utai now. His only weakness was he couldn't catch a high ball but if we aren't even going to contest them he would've been a perfect fit for this team. NOT ONCE did our wingers contest the ball. Very amateur.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
I was at the Adelaide game. Even the Storm supporters were yelling at Cronk to put it up...... our game is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.