Round 17 - Dogs vs Eels - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There's just no more excuses for Des, he comes up with the plays and instructions. We just saw a million dollars worth of NFI in the first half.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol, even Brohman is fuming and saying why does Dumb shit Des persist with Mbye at 7 and fat **** ranga is telling him to settle down..

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is actually the best ive seen the dogs play all season, you guys shouldnt be upset, we are your bogie team now.
I somewhat agree with you mate. Not the best they've played all season but it's certainly better than other weeks and I feel some are too negative here sometimes. Unlike others who have a strong hate for eels, I enjoy watching eels cause you guys have a great backline. I feel eels haven't been at their best all game though.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This season is a disaster. Lucky there are worse teams than us, that is all I can say.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hazems points record is becoming shorter odds of beating this teams rotal points..

Oh and how many tryless 1st halves?
Is it a record low yet?
9 halves
Hazem a record I said it before is as safe as a bank

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
No what happened?
Well he was obviously covering for Montoya who had charged in and the look on his face was daggers. Chucked in a "F" word, said something to Reynolds and then appeared to go out of his way looking for someone else. Not much but in those instances I think you see honesty and in reading the body language he looked like someone who was clearly "over this shit" and considering he is one of only 2 or 3 that could hold their head up this year he has every right! Don't get me wrong most people swear when someone scores but this is a guy who is busting his hump 3 games in 8 days and look at the standard of his so called team mates. We will lose him if we don't smarten up quickly and who would blame him?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wish these blokes could show some of your spirit and commitment , but they just give up.
I'm not saying I've copped the worst ever but if love to tell them my last 5 years compared to theirs.

I'm struggling mentally and still watching this shit, that's commitment lol

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So here's out 1st half stats for the year so far. 58 points in 16 games at 3.6 per game. A whopping 11 tries in 16 games at 0.7 tries per game in the 1st half. Now that's what I call a premiership attack!

Gutty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This dogs side doesn't even look like they will score I can see a Reynolds try through a bit of luck and his enthusiasm but apart from that...

The following players are done and dusted
Morris
Morris
liccah
hoppa
mybe
elliot
kasiano
these players are not playing at a 1st grade level Morris bros are crap
Klemmer

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd really like to know what the fuck des has the players run at training every day.

Because it seems like he has the boys in a class room doing maths equations. It certainly isn't anything with a football in hand.

Besides the inclusion of the most obvious inside ball in the league I can't think of anything new we are doing since the start of the year.
tackling practice? Although they didn't do it before Manly & Penrith games

Status
Not open for further replies.