I'd love to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weak as pierce

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'd love to know why the fark stagg was replaced in the 60th minute whilst were leading by 12 and under the pump...the bloke has played 80 mins since I started touching myself surely were better off served with a tackling machine on the field in this situation...

Any thoughts..?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
maybe he is fatigued from doing too much work

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Same reason that imbecile Moore took off our only reason we win games and put him back on after we are losing with 2 mins to go

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I'd love to know why the fark stagg was replaced in the 60th minute whilst were leading by 12 and under the pump...the bloke has played 80 mins since I started touching myself surely were better off served with a tackling machine on the field in this situation...

Any thoughts..?
Actually, Stagg hasn't played 80mins for the 4 games prior to this one, and we've been winning.

Clearly it has been working, as generally we are gaining ascendancy in the forwards due to fresh legs being on the park. It's just that the other boys didn't pull their weight today.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why dont you call Moore and ask him ffs instead of starting a thread about it. As if any of the armchair coaches in this place would know why.

THE BIRD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
stagg should have been on the park for 80 minutes...
stagg is a known workhorse!

big risk by moore IMO

Gutty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mr Moore had a shocker today.......his decisions cost us......bottom line !

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Sterlo said he played 54 minutes 3 weeks ago and 59 minutes last week.

Weak as pierce

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why dont you call Moore and ask him ffs instead of starting a thread about it. As if any of the armchair coaches in this place would know why.
discussion forum big guy I brought up a point I wanna hear other peoples opinions of...as per the 'bulldogs discussion' section of the forum I posted in...

Anyway while I'm on the phone to Moore should I ask him anything else..?

Fair point u make slippery about the previous games...in todays situation whilst we were camped in our half however I thought it was possibly a different situation...

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He replaced him for green

Green has nothing to offer and we need Roberts
Hopefully he is back next week and also turner..:(

The funny thing is Ostia went off and after 5mins he was back on??

Btw was winitana injured that's why idroa went to centre???

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
discussion forum big guy I brought up a point I wanna hear other peoples opinions of...as per the 'bulldogs discussion' section of the forum I posted in...

Fair point u make slippery about the previous games...in todays situation whilst we were camped in our half however I thought it was possibly a different situation...
POint is your thread is asking a question nobody here could possibley answer except with the same old lame "Moore is a dud" kinda response. Who knows why? Maybe he took a knock and had to come off, maybe he had to be restrapped, maybe he was tired, maybe his mum called and insisted on talking to him.

It isnt why we lost so who cares?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score

I actually think it's because we only used Warburton and Green after approx. 55 minutes. This means we were only rotating 2 bench players for that amount of time. You won't gain ascendancy in the forwards with tired legs.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
POint is your thread is asking a question nobody here could possibley answer except with the same old lame "Moore is a dud" kinda response.
Yep.

I'll be another one of those and say it.

Moore is a dud. But for some reason, everytime I say that, I think of Dudley Moore. Some actor apparently.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
****ing pathetic really...but then again thats been the story of our season

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Turning point, BK giving away stupid penalty when Idris easily would have caught the ball regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.