Bulldogs snub for former NZ Warriors skipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This reminds me when growing up and learning to count with big numbers we Lebo kids use to say ayri instead of 80 and shit hahaha
Is that like 40 fic plus 40 fic = 80 fic

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Very sad about Pricey , hope it was just an oversight . He is a legend in Toowoomba and my daughter goes to his old school where he regularly visits and gives speeches . Shook his hand one day , wow , what impressive hands - a real mans handshake . Was shattered when he left us but the salary cap breach and the Coffs Harbour incidents really took there toll on him . If you can get to read this Pricey just know you are respected and loved by this clubs fans and we really appreciate what you have done for us .
Watched you at the old ANZ Stadium ( Brisbane ) in 2001 tear up the Broncos and from that day on you really become of age as a Bulldog prop - won of our all time best .

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would think any player currently contracted to another club wouldn't be invited or attend... So that would rule out Utai, Anasta, SBW, mason etc.

Whole thing seems to be a storm in a teacup tbh.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would think any player currently contracted to another club wouldn't be invited or attend... So that would rule out Utai, Anasta, SBW, mason etc.

Agree, plus isn't Steve price still living in NZ. I doubt they would have thought he would come across to attend this. I honestly don't think the club would purposely not invite him, he is well respected by most fans and officials

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Finally some sense...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So it was a misunderstanding. Still pretty poor not to call/contact Pricey or fellow players to contact him.

Good to hear Bobcat was out there. Absolute champion bloke (well actually him and his wife are both lovely people). The guy is a true Bulldogs legend and one of our mates.

As for Pricey, the other year he came down and sat in The Kennel with the fans. Absolutely got swamped, and remained and absolute gentlemen signing autographs and posing for photos with fans long after the game was over.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't care about him. In the same group as the Hughes brothers.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is the epitome of laziness. Infact i'd go far to say anyone who significantly contributed to the 2004 premiership run should've been invited and that includes crucial reserves that played when our key players were out. It's not hard to research and do your job properly, this shows how unprofessional the club is and reflects a poor culture in the administrative side of things.

If you do something, do it right, don't do a half assed job.

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Price was with the club the previous week in Hamilton (NZ) and was interviewed about the GF which was played on the big screen before Roosters game on Friday

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Steve Price still lives in New Zealand. We don't know if he wasn't invited, or couldn't attend.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Price is still our captain in my eyes <3

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is she tates sista?
She gota be ugly.
Looks like a short long haired version, how would he feel in the shower block seeing tait naked
Then thinking that's that looks like my mrs with a penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.