Round 17 - Dogs vs Eels - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bye bye 2017 bring on 2020 please

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was happy a few rounds ago when Lichaa changed his game and started running out of dummy half. He's obviously trying (to get a new contract) but he just has no speed or skills. His service isn't good enough and it annoys me to see him run now because it's becoming predictable. When he runs he should have a support player with him to break the line. He makes more metres than Tolman when he runs though.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Eeels probably can defend this lead and kick us out of the game

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So glad that the season is on the line and we are playing so crap lol. The rest of us knew the season is long gone but atleast they have gone into this one ready hey? Anyone see Jackson after they scored the try in the corner?
No what happened?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing in it, the Eels are ringing their bells already, we havn't forgot how to play footy.
Stand deeper in attack and run onto it.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Evan if we come back and win we are pathetic

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
EELS BY 30+

As i mentioned before this game, the dogs have no points in them more often than not, our defence is good, i predicted we'd score 5-7 tries and the dogs 0-2 tries.
To beat us tonight i believe youd need a minimum of 4-5 tries

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As long as we keep JJ and Klem, I really wouldn't give a fuck if the rest of the ***** fuck off.

Pathetic. They don't deserve to wear our jersey.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
EELS BY 30+

As i mentioned before this game, the dogs have no points in them more often than not, our defence is good, i predicted we'd score 5-7 tries and the dogs 0-2 tries.
To beat us tonight i believe youd need a minimum of 4-5 tries
If you don't beat us by 30 you are shit lol

Reaction score
I'd really like to know what the fuck des has the players run at training every day.

Because it seems like he has the boys in a class room doing maths equations. It certainly isn't anything with a football in hand.

Besides the inclusion of the most obvious inside ball in the league I can't think of anything new we are doing since the start of the year.
the players aren't good enough. When there is space they make the wrong decision just seen mybe do it twice.. The kicking game is pathetic it's embarrassing. The eels halves aren't even good but they look like rep players LOL they should of got that penalty try too

Status
Not open for further replies.