Recent content by DDR

1. D

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Saw that as well. Pissed me off.
  2. D

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Not a fan of Okunbor but he does do a decent job of running the ball out of our 20
  3. D

Going away party for the dogs defensive player of the year

Who's heading down to Grandviews Bowlo at Lugarno for Duftys going away party.
  4. D

News Kyle Flanagan bulldogs turning point podcast with Jordan simi

Settle down. You obviously haven't been down Belmore Rd Riverwood after a doggies win like Flopigan.
  5. D

Opinion Latrell Mitchell

And both always post through the middle of the night
  6. D

News Dogs set for overhaul as ‘huge’ Barrett call could trigger $500k star’s early exit:

Wasn't it a day or 2 ago Burton's manager said he was going to test the market in November. Another bullshit media story.
  7. D

Bulldogs coaching stats

8. D

Bulldogs coaching stats

Every other coach since Hasler, besides Barrett this year, had a fukin dogs breakfast of a squad. It was Hasler who set up the bog average squad for 4 years due to his back ended salary cap payments. How can you compare every other coach when Hasler had a squad which would've been a couple of...
  9. D

Bulldogs coaching stats

Hasler was sacked for being part of a trio who completely screwed our salary cap for years and even when we were winning, had us playing the most frustratingly boring brand of footy. Plus he completely neglected our junior pathways which Gus has been brought in to rectify 5 years since Hasler...
  10. D

Gould Blows up, runs Training session

Where's Belmore Oval ???????
  11. D

Opinion Burton

100% about his passing. It has frustrated me how he refuses to drag the defenders in to create space for his outside runners. I was at the game tonight and watched it all night. We do not have any creative halves. We only have 3 first receivers unfortunately.
  12. D

How many more years

We haven't had an attacking side since Kevin Moore and the 2009 side. I have finally lost all hope of seeing any success from my club ever again. I took it for granted watching the dogs since 1979, the dogs were always a successful and entertaining club but the last decade is absolutely painful...
  13. D

News Asiata gone ?

WOW. Say high to Craig Kelly for me. This is the result of algorithms feeding idiots the same conspiracies over and over, reinforcing their bullshit beliefs. Fuck me people are fuckwits.