News Kyle Flanagan bulldogs turning point podcast with Jordan simi

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What excuses did he give
It takes a good 32 minutes before we get to Flanno, then the two hosts and some side comments from Justin Horro is just about how good Flanno is travelling and how much he has improved and how Flanno is not just looking toward 2023 but looking to stay longer beyond his current deal. They then mention his dad and blow some air up Shane's arse before coming back and sucking Kyle's dick some more. It was very cringing tbh and just a really flat interview. Have a quick watch at 32 minutes and see for your self bro.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing interesting about their dialogue that would engage the listener and make you want to listen. It's like they forgot that they've got an audience.

Need to interview interesting personalities too instead of their dickhead mates.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing interesting about their dialogue that would engage the listener and make you want to listen. It's like they forgot that they've got an audience.

Need to interview interesting personalities too instead of their dickhead mates.
Kyle is monotone LOL ...

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I rewatched the sharks game last night he wasn’t that bad (not awesome) but above average for his ability.

Couple good kicks /repeat set, scrambling well, diving on loose balls and one on strip, defensively sound with Talakai running at him

Played better than Burton who must’ve been hungover from Origin 1….missed a fair few tackles

Malla

Reaction score
I rewatched the sharks game last night he wasn’t that bad (not awesome) but above average for his ability.

Couple good kicks /repeat set, scrambling well, diving on loose balls and one on strip, defensively sound with Talakai running at him

Played better than Burton who must’ve been hungover from Origin 1….missed a fair few tackles
Yeah one of those missed tackles from Burton led to a try too.

I think Flanno has been playing much better however he's still not worth his pay. Looks like we are stuck with him next season and only hope is Mahoney makes the game easier for Burton and means Flanno does less.

DDR

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah, he also says when the Bulldogs aren't winning the fans absolutely slog them but when they are winning "Belmore rd" is buzzing and goes off. It isn't Belmore rd you wanker it's Burwood rd. **** doesn't even know that much and he gets his lunch/coffee there every day.
Settle down. You obviously haven't been down Belmore Rd Riverwood after a doggies win like Flopigan.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Settle down. You obviously haven't been down Belmore Rd Riverwood after a doggies win like Flopigan.
My apologies, I shouldn’t have assumed he was referring to “Belmore” the suburb where our league's club and (home ground) and training facilities are.