Womens March organiser - Linda Sarsour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
fucken hell, so hard to take sides in this battle.

lol, i am keeping out.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fucken hell, so hard to take sides in this battle.

lol, i am keeping out.
Fuk you then I'm used to fighting it out alone on here anyway.
Don't expect me liking any of your posts or laughing at your jokes anymore.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why do people march?

Let ask this another way with a previous case study: Why would the Proclaimers walk 500 miles and 500 more? They claim it was to be the man to walk a thousand miles before collapsing and "your" door.

Why not take a friggin taxi? Or uber? or bus?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuk you then I'm used to fighting it out alone on here anyway.
Don't expect me liking any of your posts or laughing at your jokes anymore.

so you are saying my jokes werent funny??!?!??!

fuck i am cut now...deep!

PS. How fucken PC of you to laugh at me jokes when they werent even funny just to keep an unfunny indian happy.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Googled Linda Sarsour......and all is now explained.

Needs a good head stomping! Might improve her intelligence.

Sadly for Mr Trump, she was born in the USA.

@south of heaven what if the gay partner IS the dog?? :D

@Mr 95% I wasn't using it in an offensive way as I'm well aware and respectful of our users with disabilities here (you guys are amazing!!).

There are two officially recognised meanings to the word spastic:
1. One who suffers spasms.
2. (informally used) incompetent and uncoordinated.

Linda SweetnSour is incompetent! As is her mother for not learning to either swallow, or take it up the backdoor.
Mmm Mr I..that's cutting a fine line.. I still think the second meaning is derived from the first..It's like the insult..'Wanker'..1. A person who wanks 2. (Informally) An idiot..a person whose company no ones likes to be in..ie.like wanking..you do it alone.. lol!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They actually were fkn funny. This is hard on me to zee don't think I'm not feeling it

edit: PS. How fucken PC of you to laugh at me jokes when they werent even funny just to keep an unfunny indian happy.

I take this back now. lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
edit: PS. How fucken PC of you to laugh at me jokes when they werent even funny just to keep an unfunny indian happy.

I take this back now. lol
Lolllll don't expose or create a conspiracy that's not based on fact zee!
Watch you'll put up a meme now of my photo (automated question mark) and people will believe you!!!!!
Hahahaha

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
See this is my point I try to make. I could've give a fuk if I got 2000 best posts lol what does that prove? Well all it really proves is that your more in line with societies views. Doesn't that mean anything to me? Of course not I couldn't give a shit.
And like you you're entitled to your opinion which I appreciate and agree that I'm not that best at talking or the kindest in how I talk, but that's how I am.
Someone could have the very same view on things as me but would know how to talk better and even use pc words to get the message across a lot easier. I just talk without worrying if I'm gonna hurt or offend people.

Also most of the people who bested your post are way way left pc brigading besides me 95% I like him even though he hates my stench lol.
Again using popularity won't convince me of anything
I'm not saying an argument should be a popularity contest.... all I'm saying is I'm clearly not the only one who thinks your tone is a bit disrespectful and counter productive...my post was about your tone. I'm not saying you don't have a right to opinions but when you start expressing them carelessly about how other people should live their lives and sprinkling them liberally (excuse the ironic pun) with slurs like slut that will rub some people the wrong way and detract from the potential number of people who might actually listen to your pov...whether you want to take that on board or not is totally up to you....

I'm all for people's right to engage in healthy and respectful debate, it's just your tone I don't like....

Ok so you like and respect Mr 95 percent? I've seen him objectong to your tone at times as well (though in a more diplomatic and much less abrasive way...and please correct me if I'm wrong Mr 95). I don't think it is just PC brigading lefties who are taking issue with your tone at times mate....

Also you are arguing that society respects women enough while often openly disrespecting them with your language....I think that approach is counter intuitive to your argument as well as counter productive to your ability to actually get it across to a wider group of people.

Not all people who disagree with you or take exception to your tone are sheep. Some just prefer discourse with basic respect.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not saying an argument should be a popularity contest.... all I'm saying is I'm clearly not the only one who thinks your tone is a bit disrespectful and counter productive...my post was about your tone. I'm not saying you don't have a right to opinions but when you start expressing them carelessly about how other people should live their lives and sprinkling them liberally (excuse the ironic pun) with slurs like slut that will rub some people the wrong way and detract from the potential number of people who might actually listen to your pov...whether you want to take that on board or not is totally up to you....

I'm all for people's right to engage in healthy and respectful debate, it's just your tone I don't like....

Ok so you like and respect Mr 95 percent? I've seen him objectong to your tone at times as well (though in a more diplomatic and much less abrasive way...and please correct me if I'm wrong Mr 95). I don't think it is just PC brigading lefties who are taking issue with your tone at times mate....

Also you are arguing that society respects women enough while often openly disrespecting them with your language....I think that approach is counter intuitive to your argument as well as counter productive to your ability to actually get it across to a wider group of people.

Not all people who disagree with you or take exception to your tone are sheep. Some just prefer discourse with basic respect.
I respect mr 95% because he's not a "look at me" type person especially with what he's gone through. I have tremendous respect for people who have actual real issues in life and never seek attention or sympathy.
Not only that I respect his opinion he hasn't been extremely disrespectful and he's able to joke and take jokes.

And you're right, just coz people oppose me doesn't mean they're following society I completely agree. However the people who bested your post are hardcore leftists especially that Croydon character.

And I already agreed my tone and the way I talk does no favours for me. But that's me I have 2 sides. Sometimes I literally can be almost a pc poofta with the tone and language I use, other times I just talk with no censorship.

Again though I am not telling people how to live I state my opinion in how things should be. Does that mean it should happen? No does it mean I'm God or always right? No
It's just a fkn opinion and as insignificant as next ***** here lol. People need to realise we're on a fkn forum.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

That is true..sometimes being passionate about something can lead to ranting..and no matter how persuasive the argument is or how logical it is..it loses all its meaning and effectiveness..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Show us factual statistical evidence for this without the use of a pc author or bias article.
Fuk I love how I'm the dumb **** here because I don't swallow whatever mainstream media and Hollywood tries to shove down my throat.
The pay gap benefiting males is a proving myth fkn accept it lol. Where I work all the powerful positions are taken up by females and 60% have no fkn clue what they're doing. But that's sexist to state facts.
A bitch cried her way to a promotion at my job lol she complained only 2 guys were in the top group (keep in mind these 2 were the best at the job) she went absolutely shitttttt they put her back in original position and she cried and carried on again in front of everyone and they promoted her again.
But yes females have it soooo fkn hard in the work force.
Where did I say females have it soooo fkn hard in the work force? That's not even the argument.... the argument is that at the top end in positions with high end negotiable salaries, female executives earn less on average than men....

I'm not digging for links... it's not really my area of expertise... but I have seen articles and statistics that support that basic position and I think it is basically true. That's not to say for a minute that women are underrepresented in all industries or that workplace gender dynamics these days are not complex....

I'm not saying some good workers aren't unfairly disadvantaged by quota systems either.... although I do think these situations are unfortunately usually a product of reactive and outdated workplace cultures that have been too slow to embrace diversity in the first place. Companies and industries that were more proactive initially and embraced diversity don't generally have to fall back on quota systems.

But this argument could go round in circles for days. I'll leave it to Eeeeee. He's the one who made the initial point and I'm getting pins and needles from typing too much on my phone. I only really wanted to raise the issue of the fact I think your tone is vounter productive.... I don't really want to get into complex arguments about gender issues... I just wanted to make a basic point about respect and reply to those who replied to me.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I respect mr 95% because he's not a "look at me" type person especially with what he's gone through. I have tremendous respect for people who have actual real issues in life and never seek attention or sympathy.
Not only that I respect his opinion he hasn't been extremely disrespectful and he's able to joke and take jokes.

And you're right, just coz people oppose me doesn't mean they're following society I completely agree. However the people who bested your post are hardcore leftists especially that Croydon character.

And I already agreed my tone and the way I talk does no favours for me. But that's me I have 2 sides. Sometimes I literally can be almost a pc poofta with the tone and language I use, other times I just talk with no censorship.

Again though I am not telling people how to live I state my opinion in how things should be. Does that mean it should happen? No does it mean I'm God or always right? No
It's just a fkn opinion and as insignificant as next ***** here lol. People need to realise we're on a fkn forum.
Are you referring to me as a look at me type person? Because you are the guy making ridiculously inflammatory comments every second day... I keep a relatively low profile in this place. I'm a look at me person because I took exception to your attitude, a lot of people agreed with me and I pointed that out? Ok....Haha.

I know it's a forum... that's just the point... if you're going to say inflammatory, judgmental things about others on a forum, some people will reserve the right to speak up and tell you they don't like it.

I'm not trying to censor you. Just expressing my opinion you should try and tone it down a little bit.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you referring to me as a look at me type person? Because you are the guy making ridiculously inflammatory comments every second day... I keep a relatively low profile in this place. I'm a look at me person because I took exception to your attitude, a lot of people agreed with me and I pointed that out? Ok....Haha.

I know it's a forum... that's just the point... if you're going to say inflammatory, judgmental things about others on a forum, some people will reserve the right to speak up and tell you they don't like it.

I'm not trying to censor you. Just expressing my opinion you should try and tone it down a little bit.
Please show me where I haven't allowed to people criticise my fkn opinions lol. I've even been agreeing with some shit you've said about me.
And now you're telling me to tone it down? So who's telling who to live a certain way now?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mmm Mr I..that's cutting a fine line.. I still think the second meaning is derived from the first..It's like the insult..'Wanker'..1. A person who wanks 2. (Informally) An idiot..a person whose company no ones likes to be in..ie.like wanking..you do it alone.. lol!!
Sorry mate, I respectfully disagree.

It's like those that get offended being called wogs. People get offended because they want to be offended... not because they actually are offended. Hope that makes sense.

If I was addressing it to someone with a disability, then yes it would be offensive.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

It's like those that get offended being called wogs. People get offended because they want to be offended... not because they actually are offended. Hope that makes sense.

If I was addressing it to someone with a disability, then yes it would be offensive.
im a wog please put dirty or filthy in front of wog before you say it or my vagina will get salty

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Please show me where I haven't allowed to people criticise my fkn opinions lol. I've even been agreeing with some shit you've said about me.
And now you're telling me to tone it down? So who's telling who to live a certain way now?
No I'm not telling you to tone it down .... I'm expressing an opinion that this forum would be a nicer place and you'd also have a better time getting your view across if you considered it.

That's pretty much the state of play.... now let's not go around in circles.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Nah.. I don't think people choose to be offended or choose not to be offended..an insult in an insult.. Plus using a description of someone's disability or differences as a means of ridiculing someone else is basically the same as ridiculing that individual with the disability..because associating those physical traits that the person with the disability has..to 'insult' 'belittle' another means those disabilities represent the 'insult'..in this case stupidity..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I used cashiers as a very easy example.
Go and look anywhere even higher up.
The person who is working the hardest, does the best job will be getting paid more.
Why was the actress in rogue one paid millions more above the male co star which did just as much work on set as her? Where's the outcry for that?
Or should we only care when a bitch complains Matt Damon gets paid millions more even though he was the main character and the actress was only in it 20 mins and wanted to use that as pay gap.

People need to fkn get real with reality and look at the actual statistical facts which aren't warped or manipulated by the pciers and feminazis
Bro I've seen you start a thread and you linked it to an article from a conservative who presented "facts" against this equal pay thing. Her stance though has been over and over again shown to be cherry picking.

Then you've posted a link to a daily telegraph article in this thread. And mate I cant take the terrorgraph serious at all. Its a major skewed paper, their bias has no limits.

And your final example was the rogue one movie. Look you dont know the reasons she was paid more, all youve provided is a baseless accusation that it's because shes a woman. Lets say ok she got paid more because shes a woman, but that still will not make a significant mark on the trend of male actors being paid more than there female counterparts. However thats flawed theory as well (this time a flawed theory in favour of showing women get paid less) because box office revenue, actor/actress drawcard ability, etc etc there are many factors that need to be taken, in the film industry, when comparing pays. So a simplistic statement of "the rogue one actress got paid more" is not a proper analysis of the situation

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah.. I don't think people choose to be offended or choose not to be offended..an insult in an insult.. Plus using a description of someone's disability or differences as a means of ridiculing someone else is basically the same as ridiculing that individual with the disability..because associating those physical traits that the person with the disability has..to 'insult' 'belittle' another means those disabilities represent the 'insult'..in this case stupidity..
Which is what trump did in his speech but trump isnt intelligrnt enough to understand that

Status
Not open for further replies.