Womens March organiser - Linda Sarsour

Status
Not open for further replies.

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh ffs... we are talking about high end negkyiobme jobs.... so if course this idiot brings up carpentry.

The womam might still have better maths and measurement skills .... you're an idiot to that could also bs true if the carpenter....does he deserve equal pay if he can't accurately measure out 12.5 sq m and his female contemporary can?

Your example is ridiculous, so I'm obviously not taking it seriously...First of all catiebtey is a terrible example, secondly it's not as through carpentry is solely focuses on grunt and strength, and thirdly, some females are actually physically stronger than some men. You're trying to fall back on sill y steeortpes to make a reasoned argument and it just isn't working.
First of all fuckwit why am I an idiot because I have an opinion ?
Second if someone couldn't measure or do basic math they wouldn't have a job as a carpenter would they, idiot ?

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope that one was far easier to explain.

Board "We want Hasler as our club coach"
Hasler "I will only come if you employ Noel Cleal"
Cleal "I will only come if you give me copious amounts of pies"
ENTER RAELENE CASTLE
Hahahahaha touché Mr I, touché.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Second if someone couldn't measure or do basic math they wouldn't have a job as a carpenter would they, idiot ?
Told ya cuz, it's forbidden to use any examples unless it's stamped and approved by the pc brigade.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just realised Linda is an apparent Muslim in her eyes. Yet the march was really for abortion which is pretty much forbidden in Islam especially the reasons they want abortion
What the fuk is going on, and she has a go at a female who had her genitals mutilated?
I know I'm late but yeah I just saw this on daily telegraph

@Zee cirrect me if I'm wrong habib.

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just realised Linda is an apparent Muslim in her eyes. Yet the march was really for abortion which is pretty much forbidden in Islam especially the reasons they want abortion
What the fuk is going on, and she has a go at a female who had her genitals mutilated?

Linda is confused, she doesnt know what she really stands for.

muslim wearing a hijab supporting abortion, thats a new one for me. lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Linda is confused, she doesnt know what she really stands for.

muslim wearing a hijab supporting abortion, thats a new one for me. lol
That's what I mean it's like I bet half those women were some type of Christians (leftist Christians) yet support abortion.

She seems like she's using Islam as a sympathy card and for popularist reasons rather than actually standing up for her beliefs.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Feminism even infiltrates within the Catholic Church. Nuns siding with feminism over their faith. And pope Francis withdraws the investigation, no doubt to not upset the pc world. Need for a pope with balls again needs to be put n place.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/16/vatican-ends-crackdown-us-nuns-radical-feminism

Women become nuns to sacrifice their lives to Jesus and follow his teachings leaving politics at the door, how the fuck this is allowed within the church is fkd but if these nuns were exiled the uproar would be huge, and the typical "the Catholic Church needs to be more progressive and is sexist and out of date" speeches will happen.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Feminism even infiltrates within the Catholic Church. Nuns siding with feminism over their faith. And pope Francis withdraws the investigation, no doubt to not upset the pc world. Need for a pope with balls again needs to be put n place.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/16/vatican-ends-crackdown-us-nuns-radical-feminism

Women become nuns to sacrifice their lives to Jesus and follow his teachings leaving politics at the door, how the fuck this is allowed within the church is fkd but if these nuns were exiled the uproar would be huge, and the typical "the Catholic Church needs to be more progressive and is sexist and out of date" speeches will happen.

if Jesus comes today, these women would be marching against him too, lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Speaking of feminism ... do nuns have the same rights as priests according to the Catholic church?

She's like a daughter of a Jewish mother and German Father..

Confused as all fuck.
Females aren't allowed to be priests that's the major difference. Jesus had all male disciples and in Timothy it says strictly only men can teach in the church (priests) as it goes back to eve committing the original sin not Adam. It's all theology and seems very sexist in a leftists point of view so I'd rather not get into it cbf.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if Jesus comes today, these women would be marching against him too, lol
They will complain, why did you only have male disciples why didn't you put trannies anda dog and rabbit as your disciples and females????? We demand equality and equal opportunity.
Why isn't there a 50/50 ratio male/female entry into heaven. You're sexist Jesus and a bigot!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of feminism ... do nuns have the same rights as priests according to the Catholic church?

She's like a daughter of a Jewish mother and German Father..

Confused as all fuck.

I always knew these arabs and jews are actually best mates and fooling the entire world with these supposed conflicts.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You know what you're right about that... it was rude and uncalled of me to call you sn idiot. I'll apologise for that...

But I still don't think carpentry is a good comparison when you're responding to a point that is being made about high end, salary negotiable corporate jobs. A seperate conversation worth having? Maybe. But directly comparable to corporate environments? Certainly not...

Anyway you're not an idiot, I'm sure. Apologies for that.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Females aren't allowed to be priests that's the major difference. Jesus had all male disciples and in Timothy it says strictly only men can teach in the church (priests) as it goes back to eve committing the original sin not Adam. It's all theology and seems very sexist in a leftists point of view so I'd rather not get into it cbf.
sounds like a sausage fest

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

She strongly supported a woman's right to demand divorce while also demanding that the courts accept Sharia Law which bans the woman from demanding divorce.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Somehow this ended up in the wrong thread. Definitely not my screw up. Must have been Mr I moving it because he's evil. Pretty sure he's actually Trump... But anyway, here's my post:

As far as the original discussion goes I have this to say.

Anyone who tells women they shouldn't march for their beliefs is just a misogynist. They march because it gives them pride. It empowers them. And if they asked I'd happily march with them.

As far as this march goes, I think it's reacting early. They're marching against Trump because they believe he will introduce sexist policies. There wasn't one point during his campaign that he said he'd introduce sexist policies. These feminists just have a phobia that he'll be completely sexist because there was a tape of him being sexist in a locker room.

Honestly I'm never comfortable with people saying what he said, but all men say it when they're alone. Your sons, your brothers, your husbands. They're all bastards when they're alone. But that's a combination of genetics and peer pressure, and 99% of it is rubbish bullshit stories that men pull out of their arses.

I don't agree with the level the feminists went to with this march especially when you have Ashley Judge saying that Trump is literally Hitler. It's just fear and unfounded fear at that.

Also, the organiser in question has views that I disagree with. She's a Muslim that strongly believes in Sharia Law. I have no issue with that because all Muslims believe in Sharia Law, but she has posted articles in the Guardian saying that America is racist because they won't allow Sharia Law in the US court system. I have a major issue with that. You go to a country you abide by that country's laws. Sure, if you want Sharia Law, ask to be able to practice it. If the government says "no" then follow their laws. Don't call them racist. It's no different than calling someone sexist when they don't pay women more than men.

But as far as feminist marches go, more power to them.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Somehow this ended up in the wrong thread. Definitely not my screw up. Must have been Mr I moving it because he's evil. Pretty sure he's actually Trump... But anyway, here's my post:

As far as the original discussion goes I have this to say.

Anyone who tells women they shouldn't march for their beliefs is just a misogynist. They march because it gives them pride. It empowers them. And if they asked I'd happily march with them.

As far as this march goes, I think it's reacting early. They're marching against Trump because they believe he will introduce sexist policies. There wasn't one point during his campaign that he said he'd introduce sexist policies. These feminists just have a phobia that he'll be completely sexist because there was a tape of him being sexist in a locker room.

Honestly I'm never comfortable with people saying what he said, but all men say it when they're alone. Your sons, your brothers, your husbands. They're all bastards when they're alone. But that's a combination of genetics and peer pressure, and 99% of it is rubbish bullshit stories that men pull out of their arses.

I don't agree with the level the feminists went to with this march especially when you have Ashley Judge saying that Trump is literally Hitler. It's just fear and unfounded fear at that.

Also, the organiser in question has views that I disagree with. She's a Muslim that strongly believes in Sharia Law. I have no issue with that because all Muslims believe in Sharia Law, but she has posted articles in the Guardian saying that America is racist because they won't allow Sharia Law in the US court system. I have a major issue with that. You go to a country you abide by that country's laws. Sure, if you want Sharia Law, ask to be able to practice it. If the government says "no" then follow their laws. Don't call them racist. It's no different than calling someone sexist when they don't pay women more than men.

But as far as feminist marches go, more power to them.
Sure sure... you're just fishing for likes (so I gave you another one).

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She strongly supported a woman's right to demand divorce while also demanding that the courts accept Sharia Law which bans the woman from demanding divorce.
Just in that divorce thingo . I know Muslim women are allowed to demand a divorce if they do wish . If the cleric feels the husband has breached his vows then a woman is granted a divorce then and there.
The man is obliged to pay her a dowry of a minimum of $15,000.

Sharia law does not ban women from getting a divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.