Womens March organiser - Linda Sarsour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WOW interesting conversation in this thread, thanks to the contributors for contrasting dialog and thought topics!

January 28th in history... take a look back at what happened, what was achieved, and where we had opportunities to learn!
(source: wiki, of course)

Events

~c.
Oh ffs @Zee is probably orgasming right now. (Indian voice context for Dolby digital sound) Suddenly my conspiracies don't sound total la la now don't dey.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So out on a trade site you have two carpenters. One male, one female.
The male would obviously lift more and be more productive than the female because of this. Does that mean they should be paid equal ? Or should the more productive person have more benefits ? This PC shit is getting out of hand. If I couldn't do a job better than another co worker (male or female) then I shouldn't get the same pay should I ? It just sounds like little kids fighting over pokemon cards
Oh ffs... we are talking about high end salary negotiable jobs.... so of course this idiot brings up carpentry.

The womam might still have better maths and measurement skills .... you're an idiot, so that could also be true of the carpenter....does he deserve equal pay if he can't accurately measure out 12.5 sq m and his female contemporary can?

Your example is ridiculous, so I'm obviously not taking it seriously...First of all carprntry is a terrible example, secondly it's not as through carpentry solely focuses on grunt and strength, and thirdly, some females are actually physically stronger than some men. You're trying to fall back on silly steeortpes to make a reasoned argument and it just isn't working.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So why do feminists use the movie industry as fire power for the pay gay myth then?

Edit: pay gap*
Because most of the highest paid directors and especially producers (you know, the people in Hollywood who actually make more money than actors) are men....also most if the best roles have traditionally gone to men and I don't have a link to prove it, but if bet the highest paid actor for each year isa man more often than not.

Hollywood is actually a pretty male dominated industry and a terrible example to use for the purposes of making your point.

How many female Spielbergs or Lucases are there?

Silly argument. You should have done a better job of thinking that through.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I think as well a few people agree but overwhelming shut you down as sexist lol. Because only sexism towards females exist and only men get a free ride to the top and don't work hard to get there.
I love when I bring up netball to say so where is all the male commentators, side line officials, officals, men in league (women in league)? You see none of that because feminism isn't about equality. Actions speak louder than words, their words and their supporters say "we want equality" their actions? Well that's a whole different story.
I present to you a Mr Dan Ryan (AUS)

Dan Ryan joins the NWC2015 commentary team with extensive experience as a player, coach and broadcaster. A former Australian Male Captain and assistant Adelaide Thunderbirds coach, Ryan will move to the UK following NWC2015 to take on a new role as the Head Coach and Director of Netball at Manchester Thunder in the UK Superleague.

Check out this bro..the Official site of Australia's Male netball team..

https://mensnetballaust.com.au/

I guess like some female sports they don't get the coverage..because less participation..can affect viewing audience numbers..

These guy are trailblazers..

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I present to you a Mr Dan Ryan (AUS)

Dan Ryan joins the NWC2015 commentary team with extensive experience as a player, coach and broadcaster. A former Australian Male Captain and assistant Adelaide Thunderbirds coach, Ryan will move to the UK following NWC2015 to take on a new role as the Head Coach and Director of Netball at Manchester Thunder in the UK Superleague.

Check out this bro..the Official site of Australia's Male netball team..

https://mensnetballaust.com.au/

These guy are trailblazers..
I'm talking about men getting involved in the female netball like females are all involved with the nrl.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because most of the highest paid directors and especially producers (you know, the people in Hollywood who actually make more money than actors) are men....also most if the best roles have traditionally gone to men and I don't have a link to prove it, but if bet the highest paid actor for each year isa man more often than not.

Hollywood is actually a pretty male dominated industry and a terrible example to use for the purposes of making your point.

How many female Spielbergs or Lucases are there?

Silly argument. You should have done a better job of thinking that through.
What the fuk? So it's Spielbergs fault for being a great director and Lucas for being a visionary?
You've just gone against what even eeee said. You can't use the movie industry to prove it it's too confusing.
But here you are saying pretty much it's males fault for being good fucken actors and directors and that females should just get a picky back up to the top.

Your leftist response is so fkd up it's silly to have even tried to respond

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh ffs... we are talking about high end negkyiobme jobs.... so if course this idiot brings up carpentry.

The womam might still have better maths and measurement skills .... you're an idiot to that could also bs true if the carpenter....does he deserve equal pay if he can't accurately measure out 12.5 sq m and his female contemporary can?

Your example is ridiculous, so I'm obviously not taking it seriously...First of all catiebtey is a terrible example, secondly it's not as through carpentry is solely focuses on grunt and strength, and thirdly, some females are actually physically stronger than some men. You're trying to fall back on sill y steeortpes to make a reasoned argument and it just isn't working.
Majority of men are stronger than females. Obviously some females are physically stronger than men but overwhelmingly men are the stronger sex. Learn some science dude.
What examples are we allowed to fkn use? Only what you deem an acceptable example? Fkn get your head out your ass.

I'll give ya one I already gave here before. Working in a factory lifting, the girls that worked there would always ask us guys to carry for them, which means we're doing double the fkn work yet getting paid the same, where's the equality there! Equality would be those birches would be carrying shit for me as well.

Fuk me dead you've literally got no clue besides what the media feeds you. And think it's cool to always out the blame on men coz that's what society wants us to do. It's men's fault men this men that give me a fkn break

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm talking about men getting involved in the female netball like females are all involved with the nrl.
Perhaps I didn't write it properly.. Dan Ryan coaches women's teams..he is a head director of a women's team..he was a commentator at the women's netball world cup.. I may have misread your term 'Men in League'..is that the guys who help retired players down on their luck..or literally men IN league..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I would t think netball would be as appealing as a footy or cricket gig though, there isn't anywhere near as much money or prestige in it in this country.... netball has nowhere near the profile of cricket.

If there is seriously a movement of aspiring male netball journalists out there I'd totally support them but you now, netball doesn't get the mainstream network coverage of footy or cricket, there's no loosely netball themed "comedy" variety show that screens on a major commercial free to air network weekly in prime time During the netball season. It doesn't have the profile of the footy codes or cricket.... it doesn't create TV stars.... i can't imagine it would be as attractive a destination for young journalists; male or female...compared to a gig in footy or cricket which comes with a lot more perks and a few more Os on the end of your salary.

But hey if men legit want to commentate netball, let's open pathways!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perhaps I didn't write it properly.. Dan Ryan coaches women's teams..he is a head director of a women's team..he was a commentator at the women's netball world cup.. I may have misread your term 'Men in League'..is that the guys who help retired players down on their luck..or literally men IN league..
No I'm saying why doesn't netball have a round dedicated to men in netball as in dads that volounteer at canteens drop their daughters off at games etc which is what women in league (nrl) is about.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Majority of men are stronger than females. Obviously some females are physically stronger than men but overwhelmingly men are the stronger sex. Learn some science dude.
What examples are we allowed to fkn use? Only what you deem an acceptable example? Fkn get your head out your ass.

I'll give ya one I already gave here before. Working in a factory lifting, the girls that worked there would always ask us guys to carry for them, which means we're doing double the fkn work yet getting paid the same, where's the equality there! Equality would be those birches would be carrying shit for me as well.

Fuk me dead you've literally got no clue besides what the media feeds you. And think it's cool to always out the blame on men coz that's what society wants us to do. It's men's fault men this men that give me a fkn break
Dude you are not even following my arguments properly or is unserstanfing what I am saying. My main arguments were carpentry is far from a trade that is based solely on brute strength, that there are women who are more than physically capable of it and if they can go the job, they should be entitled to do the job and should get paid fairly for it...

Never did I say men aren't generally physically stronger than women.... but you can't use generalisations like that to argue individual worth in employment situations which are decided in case by case individual scenarios.... the fact is whatever generalisations or stereotypes you want to throw around ...there are women out there who want to do jobs like carpentry and are more than capable of it.

I'm far from being a sheep buddy. You just aren't grasping what I'm saying... or are choosing to pig headedly ignore what I'm actually saying so you can interpret my words to somehow support your silly arguments. .

I give up. Feels like I'm in a boxing match with a concussed person tbh :p

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dude you are not even following my arguments properly or is unserstanfing what I am saying. My main arguments were carpentry is far from a trade that is based solely on brute strength, that there are women who are more than physically capable of it and if they can go the job, they should be entitled to do the job and should get paid fairly for it...

Never did I say men aren't generally physically stronger than women.... but you can't use generalisations like that to argue individual worth in employment situations which are decided in case by case individual scenarios.... the fact is whatever generalisations or stereotypes you want to throw around ...there are women out there who want to do jobs like carpentry and are more than capable of it.

I'm far from being a sheep buddy. You just aren't grasping what I'm saying... or are choosing to pig headedly ignore what I'm actually saying so you can interpret my words to somehow support your silly arguments. .

I give up. Feels like I'm in a boxing match with a concussed person tbh :p
And females are more than welcome to do a mans job if they're gonna work just as hard and not ask for physical reliance every minute and ask to do almost all of the work for them.
That's what you're not comprehending.

Anyways it's good you should stop, rocky balboa was concussed most of his fights the only ones he lost and not concussed (mr T) was when he was scared.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'd go as far to say raelene castle is our CEO for the only reason that she is a woman .....
Nope that one was far easier to explain.

Board "We want Hasler as our club coach"
Hasler "I will only come if you employ Noel Cleal"
Cleal "I will only come if you give me copious amounts of pies"
ENTER RAELENE CASTLE

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No I'm saying why doesn't netball have a round dedicated to men in netball as in dads that volounteer at canteens drop their daughters off at games etc which is what women in league (nrl) is about.
Ahh I see.. Netballs got that covered too..they have a 'Celebrate Netball Dads on Father's Day'..it recognises the efforts of Dads in helping their kids play netball..but I must add..and this is important as I'm presenting the entire facts.. it also aims to raise $25000 to help 500 underprivileged girls to play netball.. But it still recognises Dads contributions to the sport..

As for men participating in Women's sport..here I must clarify..I mean working beside..ie commentators or in..ie coaches and administrators in women's sport..You must concede Netball has this covered..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ahh I see.. Netballs got that covered too..they have a 'Celebrate Netball Dads on Father's Day'..it recognises the efforts of Dads in helping their kids play netball..but I must add..and this is important as I'm presenting the entire facts.. it also aims to raise $25000 to help 500 underprivileged girls to play netball.. But it still recognises Dads contributions to the sport..

As for men participating in Women's sport..here I must clarify..I mean working beside..ie commentators or in..ie coaches and administrators in women's sport..You must concede Netball has this covered..
I love the sarcastic ahhh I see lol.
Having a Father's Day round is not the same as nrl's women in league. It's a full blown dedication to women not a Mother's Day novelty thing lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope that one was far easier to explain.

Board "We want Hasler as our club coach"
Hasler "I will only come if you employ Noel Cleal"
Cleal "I will only come if you give me copious amounts of pies"
ENTER RAELENE CASTLE
Lolllllll

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love the sarcastic ahhh I see lol.
Having a Father's Day round is not the same as nrl's women in league. It's a full blown dedication to women not a Mother's Day novelty thing lol
No sarcasm intended bro..just presenting the facts.. Netball is doing its bit..it's recognising men..it actually states 'Dad' could have a lot of meanings..lol

Here's a good article too..about the need for men in Netball to get to the Olympics.. The shackles are breaking..lol!

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...ore-male-players-olympic-sport-tracey-neville

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No sarcasm intended bro..just presenting the facts.. Netball is doing its bit..it's recognising men..it actually states 'Dad' could have a lot of meanings..lol

Here's a good article too..about the need for men in Netball to get to the Olympics.. The shackles are breaking..lol!

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...ore-male-players-olympic-sport-tracey-neville
I don't wanna read facts. Hahahahaha jokes. Na all my point is that NRL feels the need to involve itself into the real of political correctness. Look there is a time and place for pc, but come on man it's become involved in everyday life it's quite fkd

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't wanna read facts. Hahahahaha jokes. Na all my point is that NRL feels the need to involve itself into the real of political correctness. Look there is a time and place for pc, but come on man it's become involved in everyday life it's quite fkd
Oh for sure ..I agree totally with you there..but any extreme is no good.. Some just go too far..both ways..

Did that sound too Pc? Lol!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh for sure ..I agree totally with you there..but any extreme is no good.. Some just go too far..both ways..

Did that sound too Pc? Lol!
That sounded level head pc? Hahaha
No but you're right extreme on both sides is bad because sometimes ***** are blatantly racist or fuk faces. I think people don't realise I oppose blatant racist, discriminat ***** because I get too caught up with anger issues haha.
Alrhough I do hate using isms but I can't deny there are ***** out there that are so fkn arghhhhhhh I don't wanna use the words!!! Intoleranttttt and Ignorant! I just used the 2 most pc words available to man kind

Status
Not open for further replies.