Womens March organiser - Linda Sarsour

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
#vaginalivesmatter

* note although vagina lives matter , sometimes the **** its attached to not so much
have a mate who once told me if they (women) didnt have ***** they'd be stacked 10 high at the tip. LOL

not my sentiments but still LOL

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
have a mate who once told me if they (women) didnt have ***** they'd be stacked 10 high at the tip. LOL

not my sentiments but still LOL
i said to my mrs once when she was carrying on. " hey your vagina called it said stop being a **** "
lol didn't go down to well but i still giggled

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There seems to be a larger degrees of spastics putting their foot in it recently than normal. What in the crap is going on.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
i said to my mrs once when she was carrying on. " hey your vagina called it said stop being a **** "
lol didn't go down to well but i still giggled
I told my missus to go and cook me a feed and I will let her suck my doodle...and so she did. we dont argue, its kinda weird lol.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There seems to be a larger degrees of spastics putting their foot in it recently than normal. What in the crap is going on.
I was thinking the opposite ..normally there's a lot more slagging of women on here .. Oh wait , you're talking about the subject aren't you?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was thinking the opposite ..normally there's a lot more slagging of women on here .. Oh wait , you're talking about the subject aren't you?
I really hope you asked your husband for permission to post that.

Kidding.

Kinda kidding.

Fine. Kidding.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Its the regressive libtards mentality. Honestly it is like a mental disability and they refuse to acknowledge their agendas own short comings so they attack everything and anyone else who does not fall into line with their philosophy on how we should be accepting of everything and everyone.

Well fucking sorry *****, salsa dont mix well with mashed potatoes and if you keep trying to force it down my throat I am going to spew that shit in your faces with a liberal dose of anti pc violence.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its the regressive libtards mentality. Honestly it is like a mental disability and they refuse to acknowledge their agendas own short comings so they attack everything and anyone else who does not fall into line with their philosophy on how we should be accepting of everything and everyone.

Well fucking sorry *****, salsa dont mix well with mashed potatoes and if you keep trying to force it down my throat I am going to spew that shit in your faces with a liberal dose of anti pc violence.
This is the most racist, homophobic and transphobic post I have ever seen. I will now not take my test in a college which I've taken a huge amount of debt for and expect the government to abolish my debt and pat puppy dogs and play with play doh because I can't hack reality...

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
This is the most racist, homophobic and transphobic post I have ever seen. I will now not take my test in a college which I've taken a huge amount of debt for and expect the government to abolish my debt and pat puppy dogs and play with play doh because I can't hack reality...
see, K E gets it lol

Reactions: K E

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love how I don't have to bring up feminism anymore or start rants about it.
Feminists are just so fkd up more and more people are starting to realise this.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So KE what exactly are they fighting for? What is left?
This is what I continue to ask myself and I've seen a lot of videos where this is put towards a feminist and their reply is well females should be able to accept their sexuality more and have more sex etc.
So my conclusion is, females have it very easy, easier than men and they're able to manipulate men into sympathising for them when they need none.
It's all about using pc antics to be above males oh and slut it out but you can't slut shame so we must call it women empowerment

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Slagging of feminists yes, women in general? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.