Womens March organiser - Linda Sarsour

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i said to my mrs once when she was carrying on. " hey your vagina called it said stop being a **** "
lol didn't go down to well but i still giggled
Hahaha nice, I'm going to try that one.

If i'm not on BF1 tonight you know why.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi Mr I..surely you could of thought of another description..having spasms doesn't mean you're stupid.. I suffer tremendously from spasm.. Bigmous also suffers from spasm....he's a freaking inspiration as he sets about his task to walk again..he's far from remotely epitomising stupidity..

This is not PC talk..im just merely presenting the facts.. So if you are going to criticise someone in the future who you believe is stupid..such words as: idiot, fool, dipshit, f@&kwit, dickhead, wanker, dumb c$&t plus many more..are available to you.. Or you may find yourself putting your foot in your mouth..which I must say is a marvellous 'feet'..pun intended..of flexibility..if it was a mouth you were referring too..:grinning:
I must admit I used to use that word too, until my mother started doing her volunteer work with CP Alliance (used to be the Spastic Council).

I hope Mr 95% doesn't feel too offended when people use the word - I think its just ignorance and nothing nasty, but I appreciate you explaining from your point of view.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
She's being picked on a lot 'cause she's a strong advocate of Sharia Law in Australia but also posts a lot of stuff that shows that she doesn't really understand Sharia Law.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
She's being picked on a lot 'cause she's a strong advocate of Sharia Law in Australia but also posts a lot of stuff that shows that she doesn't really understand Sharia Law.
shira only understands 1 law ....the law of steel
images-1.png

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[/

Oh rubbish.... you rant about slut shaming and slag off women in all kinds of generalised ways.... In no way to you limit yourself to criticising feminism... You're a stereotypical knuckle dragging misogynist whose head is so far up your own arsehole you actually think the smell of your own shit is insight.

Do you really think you bring a level headed perspective to this debate? You constantly talk about how women should think and act then have the audacity to deny you're sexist.

I do think modern feminism has lost the plot a bit in many ways... especially in the U.S and increasingly more westernised countries where middle class women seem to think it's some sort of substitute for genuine liberalism...... but your attitude towards women is actually a great argument FOR feminism and why it's still needed in some way, shape or form.

Honestly man.... your posts are gross. Real men don't tell women how to live, what to feel and how they should think. Your posts aren't just disrespectful to feminists, but to women ...and thinking people in general. If people like you could learn to actually respect women, maybe society could start making some real steps towards genuine egalitarianism.

It's not that you aren't right about some things, it's just that you're an arsehole about it.

As the son of a single mum who did a fucking awesome job, I have to say your attitude gives me the shits. I think you lack respect for women.
I'm telling women how to live?
I say what I think is right and wrong according to my opinion. I didn't realise having an opinion meant I'm forcing it on others.
Besides what do I ever talk out against?
Am I not allowed to call a slut a slut?
Real man? I think it makes me more of a man to have an unorthodox view and opinion on things rather than being a follower.

I lack respect for women who don't earn but purely want it coz they're female.

You could also state that how feminists are these days is a great argument for masculinists or whatever the fuk they're called.

Level head perspective? When have I ever been level headed with my opinions or views? disnt realise I had to or other people had to stay level headed or follow strict guidelines when saying opinions.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[/

Oh rubbish.... you rant about slut shaming and slag off women in all kinds of generalised ways.... In no way to you limit yourself to criticising feminism... You're a stereotypical knuckle dragging misogynist whose head is so far up your own arsehole you actually think the smell of your own shit is insight.

Do you really think you bring a level headed perspective to this debate? You constantly talk about how women should think and act then have the audacity to deny you're sexist.

I do think modern feminism has lost the plot a bit in many ways... especially in the U.S and increasingly more westernised countries where middle class women seem to think it's some sort of substitute for genuine liberalism...... but your attitude towards women is actually a great argument FOR feminism and why it's still needed in some way, shape or form.

Honestly man.... your posts are gross. Real men don't tell women how to live, what to feel and how they should think. Your posts aren't just disrespectful to feminists, but to women ...and thinking people in general. If people like you could learn to actually respect women, maybe society could start making some real steps towards genuine egalitarianism.

It's not that you aren't right about some things, it's just that you're an arsehole about it.

As the son of a single mum who did a fucking awesome job, I have to say your attitude gives me the shits. I think you lack respect for women.
I do admit I am arsewhole with my opinions I lack sympathy for people who actually deserve sympathy but then again I hate sugar coating and just talk straight.

Also as a nephew of an Aunty and uncle that lost a baby to disease is greatly offended women are fighting for making it legal again to murder babies not even born yet.
Wake the fuk up

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
[/

If people like you could learn to actually respect women, maybe society could start making some real steps towards genuine egalitarianism.
Bit hard for everyone to have equal opportunity for those that are raised below the poverty threshold. Aside from parents wealth determining some peoples lot in life, every man women and child of every race color and creed has access to the same resources regarding health education and law. Unless ofcourse you are a refugee or a women or an aboriginal....then you are entitled to a bit more.

So tell me again about this eqaulity for all?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still don't know what's happening .....
a couple of angry chics marched against donald trump like lemmings a few hundred thousand more followed with absolutely no idea what they are marching for but they felt good about because they were making a " difference"
end result nothing was achieved just a drain on resources around the world for extra policing. and news agencies made a few extra $$$ on permanent markers for their pretty little signs

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
^^ That there is the problem, arguments from both ends, have been hijacked by those that don't really understand feminism. And then you get, the ones (on both sides) who don't understand, using a tiny portion of incidents (again caused by those who don't understand it) to display their point.

Realist tried using cashier's at the supermarkets as an example that women are paid the same. However, the problem with this is those supermarkets are paying at the minimum wage, they are bound by awards to pay a minimum wage to everyone. As far as those supermarkets are concerned they can find anyone off the street to work at the cashier, the employee (whether male or female) is stuck in a "take it or leave it" situation.

It's only higher up the scales of skills and education levels do you start seeing the discrepancy between men and women in payscale.
I used cashiers as a very easy example.
Go and look anywhere even higher up.
The person who is working the hardest, does the best job will be getting paid more.
Why was the actress in rogue one paid millions more above the male co star which did just as much work on set as her? Where's the outcry for that?
Or should we only care when a bitch complains Matt Damon gets paid millions more even though he was the main character and the actress was only in it 20 mins and wanted to use that as pay gap.

People need to fkn get real with reality and look at the actual statistical facts which aren't warped or manipulated by the pciers and feminazis

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I must admit I used to use that word too, until my mother started doing her volunteer work with CP Alliance (used to be the Spastic Council).

I hope Mr 95% doesn't feel too offended when people use the word - I think its just ignorance and nothing nasty, but I appreciate you explaining from your point of view.
I'm not offended..just annoyed.. And hey I used it too.. Until I grew up and realised it was far from the truth.. Especially about people with Cerebral Palsy.. A healthy brain trapped inside a malfunctioning body..just so cruel..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bit hard for everyone to have equal opportunity for those that are raised below the poverty threshold. Aside from parents wealth determining some peoples lot in life, every man women and child of every race color and creed has access to the same resources regarding health education and law. Unless ofcourse you are a refugee or a women or an aboriginal....then you are entitled to a bit more.

So tell me again about this eqaulity for all?
With all due respect the point of my post completely went over your head. I'm not even talking about law in the first place.... I'm talking about attitudes and respect.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I used cashiers as a very easy example.
Go and look anywhere even higher up.
The person who is working the hardest, does the best job will be getting paid more.
Why was the actress in rogue one paid millions more above the male co star which did just as much work on set as her? Where's the outcry for that?
Or should we only care when a bitch complains Matt Damon gets paid millions more even though he was the main character and the actress was only in it 20 mins and wanted to use that as pay gap.

People need to fkn get real with reality and look at the actual statistical facts which aren't warped or manipulated by the pciers and feminazis
I understand you feel very strongly on the issue... I just don't think your approach helps you get your message acrosss...

5 people best posted my comment mate.... I've never got that many beat post ratings for one comment...that suggests to me I may not be completely off base here and others might be seeing the same things I do.

I'm not saying you don't have a right to your views, but I think your tone is hostile and disrespectful to women and I don't think this helps you get your pov across to others.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I best posted this.. Because this is exactly how it comes across..
Cheers mate... glad you agree. The hostility and tone grates on me and I think it's totally counter productive.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I understand you feel very strongly on the issue... I just don't think your approach helps you get your message acrosss...

5 people best posted my comment mate.... I've never got that many beat post ratings for one comment...that suggests to me I may not be completely off base here and others might be seeing the same things I do.

I'm not saying you don't have a right to your views, but I think your tone is hostile and disrespectful to women and I don't think this helps you get your pov across to others.
See this is my point I try to make. I could've give a fuk if I got 2000 best posts lol what does that prove? Well all it really proves is that your more in line with societies views. Doesn't that mean anything to me? Of course not I couldn't give a shit.
And like you you're entitled to your opinion which I appreciate and agree that I'm not that best at talking or the kindest in how I talk, but that's how I am.
Someone could have the very same view on things as me but would know how to talk better and even use pc words to get the message across a lot easier. I just talk without worrying if I'm gonna hurt or offend people.

Also most of the people who bested your post are way way left pc brigading besides me 95% I like him even though he hates my stench lol.
Again using popularity won't convince me of anything

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
With all due respect the point of my post completely went over your head. I'm not even talking about law in the first place.... I'm talking about attitudes and respect.
Yeah I get that but I was quoting the bit about egalitarianism which has already been shoved down our throats since Lord of the Flies and 1984.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
^^ That there is the problem, arguments from both ends, have been hijacked by those that don't really understand feminism. And then you get, the ones (on both sides) who don't understand, using a tiny portion of incidents (again caused by those who don't understand it) to display their point.

Realist tried using cashier's at the supermarkets as an example that women are paid the same. However, the problem with this is those supermarkets are paying at the minimum wage, they are bound by awards to pay a minimum wage to everyone. As far as those supermarkets are concerned they can find anyone off the street to work at the cashier, the employee (whether male or female) is stuck in a "take it or leave it" situation.

It's only higher up the scales of skills and education levels do you start seeing the discrepancy between men and women in payscale.
Yeah agreed....when people are on minimum wage or an award is a totally different scenario to jobs where salaies are negotiable.... in these fields women still earn a lot less on average than their male colleagues.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah agreed....when people are on minimum wage or an award is a totally different scenario to jobs where salaies are negotiable.... in these fields women still earn a lot less on average than their male colleagues.
Show us factual statistical evidence for this without the use of a pc author or bias article.
Fuk I love how I'm the dumb **** here because I don't swallow whatever mainstream media and Hollywood tries to shove down my throat.
The pay gap benefiting males is a proving myth fkn accept it lol. Where I work all the powerful positions are taken up by females and 60% have no fkn clue what they're doing. But that's sexist to state facts.
A bitch cried her way to a promotion at my job lol she complained only 2 guys were in the top group (keep in mind these 2 were the best at the job) she went absolutely shitttttt they put her back in original position and she cried and carried on again in front of everyone and they promoted her again.
But yes females have it soooo fkn hard in the work force.

Status
Not open for further replies.