Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock at Oscars

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Banned for 10 years.. Who cares. They should have given the award to someone else and made him leave there and then. The fact that he still won and got to give an acceptance speech is the craziest part of this whole story.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Banned for 10 years.
Hope that sends a message to other knuckle draggers who can't take a joke that violence is unacceptable in society.

Grow a brain Will Smith.
Violence is acceptable, just not in the cucks case

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Banned for 10 years.
Hope that sends a message to other knuckle draggers who can't take a joke that violence is unacceptable in society.

Grow a brain Will Smith.
You could argue that Hollywood and the movie industry has been desensitizing us to violence for years though and this is symptomatic of what we accept in entertainment. I don't disagree that violence isn't really an answer. But it's been part of the bread and butter that the Oscars were built on.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You could argue that Hollywood and the movie industry has been desensitizing us to violence for years though and this is symptomatic of what we accept in entertainment. I don't disagree that violence isn't really an answer. But it's been part of the bread and butter that the Oscars were built on.
Violence has and is part of human history for ever.
Including right now.
Hollywood has not desensitised us from Violence.

It's always has and always have been part of our lives
But as some polite society has to rise above resorting to slapping people over trivial matters such as a joke, no matter how distasteful the joke it.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
If will Smith was white I wonder what the sentence would have been? Don’t think he’d work again.
If he was leb it would be life in prison.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If will Smith was white I wonder what the sentence would have been? Don’t think he’d work again.
If he was leb it would be life in prison.
Nah a decade is a fair whack of time,dont really think race or colour would make an ounce of difference.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone catch the attack on Chapelle? Got tackled on stage then regretted his decision straight away. It looks like his arm has to be amputated it is that badly out of place.
But what’s hilarious is straight after he was attacked Chapelle said and I quote “I think that was a trans man”
Even Chris rock was there and got in on it.

Felt like this was a perfect thread for this as this sort of violence was expected after the will Smith simping debacle

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone catch the attack on Chapelle? Got tackled on stage then regretted his decision straight away. It looks like his arm has to be amputated it is that badly out of place.
But what’s hilarious is straight after he was attacked Chapelle said and I quote “I think that was a trans man”

Felt like this was a perfect thread for this as this sort of violence was expected after the will Smith simping debacle

Yh the security absolutely fucked it haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

They fucked that trannies arm up lol it was bent the other way lol

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Kris rock “was it will Smith” lol :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

It’s pretty concerning if he had a gun and a knife on him. I thought America would be strict on security for that. Even Coachella was full of fairies and hippies but we went through metal detectors each day and in Vegas at the pool parties they almost got the rubber gloves out for me haha

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s pretty concerning if he had a gun and a knife on him. I thought America would be strict on security for that. Even Coachella was full of fairies and hippies but we went through metal detectors each day and in Vegas at the pool parties they almost got the rubber gloves out for me haha
You should feel honoured that they went in raw. Must look pretty clean or they'd definitely have put on gloves.