Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock at Oscars

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Oscars host Wanda Sykes has broken her silence on Will Smith’s infamous slapping of Chris Rock at this year’s ceremony, admitting she was left “traumatised”
Really ??? Traumatised !! Fair enough if you see someone go through a woodchipper, or your in the ukraine hearing missle strikes wondering if your family has been blown to shit.hell walking in on your parents seeing your mum coping a money shot with guilt running down her chin would be pretty fucked up
but seeing a dude bitch slap a dude get the fuck outta here
I smell money trying to come her way.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
***** that dog shot are the biggest forms of pussies.
So all my friends think it’s shit and it’s definitely not popular but I got to black beltin the day and I was always taught that first rule of fighting is as soon as you do you have lost. But if you have no power to stop one never ever fight fair. If you are forced to fight which you should never make sure it’s unfair for the opponent.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So all my friends think it’s shit and it’s definitely not popular but I got to black beltin the day and I was always taught that first rule of fighting is as soon as you do you have lost. But if you have no power to stop one never ever fight fair. If you are forced to fight which you should never make sure it’s unfair for the opponent.
I learned Ninjutsu when I was young. It mainly revolved around defending yourself in case you are attacked by a 17th century Samurai, or the best ways to injure a man's balls. My Sensei would say, "if you can reach the balls, go for them. Doesn't matter what you have to use. Fists, feet. If you can bite the balls, bite the balls"

Last edited:

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
In this day and age we are taught not to bully or make fun of someones appearance/ medical condition. Yet in this situation somehow Rock is the victim here.

I have no doubt if anyone said something, that made fun of our loved ones. We'd also be inclined to smack them on the mouth.

Just cause your a comedian does not give you the right to be a c**t.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ricky Gervais was asked about the incident. His response:

“I’ll get it out of the way. I have not got any Will Smith material. I trended when that happened and I was not even there. What has it got to do with me? People were going ‘What would have happened if Ricky Gervais had been (hosting)?’

Well, nothing as I would not have made a joke about his wife’s hair. I would have made a joke about her boyfriend.”

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Side note. For anyone saying that you can't make offensive comedy now days. You can. You just need to make sure that no one watches your show any more

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ricky Gervais was asked about the incident. His response:

“I’ll get it out of the way. I have not got any Will Smith material. I trended when that happened and I was not even there. What has it got to do with me? People were going ‘What would have happened if Ricky Gervais had been (hosting)?’

Well, nothing as I would not have made a joke about his wife’s hair. I would have made a joke about her boyfriend.”
Ricky would have been brutal, guy doesn't give two fucks about the Hollywood circle jerkers society.

On a side note, I got a laugh out of the fact that Ja Rule started trending over "what does Ja Rule think" on the back of the slap incident, a throw back to Dave Chappelle's "Where's Ja" routine.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Elden Ring Reveals First DLC Boss
BY ANTHONY TAORMINAPUBLISHED 22 HOURS AGO
Developer FromSoftware reveals the first optional DLC boss for its hugely popular Souls-like game, Elden Ring.

On April 1st, FromSoftware revealed that Lord Will is set to join the pantheon of Elden Ring bosses as a downloadable add-on. Also known as the “Fresh Prince,” Will is described as one of the most challenging bosses that FromSoftware has ever created. Lord Will is so strong, in fact, that even the ruling body known as “The Academy” was unable to unseat Lord Will.