Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock at Oscars

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep anyone who thinks it was as fake as WWE has no idea. Smith clearly has some issues. I haven’t read his book but apparently he reveals he’s always felt like a coward because he didn’t stop his father bashing his mother when he was a kid.

I know people like to get offended on other peoples behalves these days but if Chris Rock is happy to forgive & move on others should also.
His wife is clearly very insecure about the alopecia and whilst it was noble to defend his wife as most guys with testicles would do, on stage at the Oscars isn’t the way
Makes sense that’s why he cucks for his mrs. Feels sorry for her so let’s her fk other men

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
For years, whites were very hesitant of bringing in black actors into the fold. The glitz and glamor events like this.

As soon as they are welcomed… we have Smith assaulting Rock on stage and then comforted by rappers off stage.

All white nightmares realised as the ceremony went full hood that night.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For years, whites were very hesitant of bringing in black actors into the fold. The glitz and glamor events like this.

As soon as they are welcomed… we have Smith assaulting Rock on stage and then comforted by rappers off stage.

Shut the fuck up you clown. If anyone deserves to be slapped it's you for your continual racist shit.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Fuck off Nasheed with your bigotry. Blacks have been attending Oscars since the 1930s so your "as soon as they're welcomed" statement"is bullshit.

He was comforted by Denzel, Bradley Cooper and Tyler Perry.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck off Nasheed with your bigotry. Blacks have been attending Oscars since the 1930s so your "as soon as they're welcomed" statement"is bullshit.

He was comforted by Denzel, Bradley Cooper and Tyler Perry.
And Puff Daddy.

Firstly I’m not Nasheed. Why does everyone say this.
Is this just a meme for everything funny/weird/racial?

secondly there’s been lots of controversy just the last few years of blacks not getting a fair go at the oscars.

thirdly it was a comment in jest with some truth to it no need to get all antsy. Are you Will Smith by any chance?
You need to understand that you represent your people whether you like it or not. Black entertainers have fought hard for equality then this happens and that is going to leave a negative connotation.

If this was two Lebs going at it at the oscars you are deadset kidding yourself if that doesn’t reflect on the Lebanese communitywhether you liek it or not.
same with aussies, Kiwis, Cambodians etc.

we are talking about the first black Oscar winner going full hood and punching the host on the night of the historic win.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And Puff Daddy.

Firstly I’m not Nasheed. Why does everyone say this.
Is this just a meme for everything funny/weird/racial?

secondly there’s been lots of controversy just the last few years of blacks not getting a fair go at the oscars.

thirdly it was a comment in jest with some truth to it no need to get all antsy. Are you Will Smith by any chance?
You need to understand that you represent your people whether you like it or not. Black entertainers have fought hard for equality then this happens and that is going to leave a negative connotation.

If this was two Lebs going at it at the oscars you are deadset kidding yourself if that doesn’t reflect on the Lebanese communitywhether you liek it or not.
same with aussies, Kiwis, Cambodians etc.

we are talking about the first black Oscar winner going full hood and punching the host on the night of the historic win.
This had nothing to with a person's skin color. It was Will Smith who obviously is dealing with some mental issues due to his wife's infidelity and being the butt of all jokes.

Harvey Weistein raped women at the end of Oscar parties, should we paint all jews with the same brush?

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
This had nothing to with a person's skin color. It was Will Smith who obviously is dealing with some mental issues due to his wife's infidelity and being the butt of all jokes.

Harvey Weistein raped women at the end of Oscar parties, should we paint all jews with the same brush?
Both our points are correct.
The thing is Weinstein IS being connected to the Jew thing. The notion that he has used his Jewish median powers to be in that position because ‘Jews own the media’. Harvey himself seemed to have played off that because he thought he was protected by the tribe.
Using Harvey in your point is interesting because I’d cite Harvey to make my point.

weinsteins antics did a lot of damage to Hollywood Jew reputation.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Bro don't waste your time trying to reason with the racist troll.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
Bro don't waste your time trying to reason with the racist troll.
If I am a racist troll (your assertion) the fact I now have fuel is the point I’m trying to make.
I’m not a racist troll though. I was making a valid observation.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Banned for 10 years.
Hope that sends a message to other knuckle draggers who can't take a joke that violence is unacceptable in society.

Grow a brain Will Smith.
And yet it took the academy years to do anything about a child rapist Roman Polanski. Will Smith’s Oscar ban took 2 weeks. Roman Polanski’s took 30 years.