Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock at Oscars

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure if this should be in movie thread…anyway Real or not? Chris Rock makes a joke about Will Smith’s Wife Jada Pinkett Smith..he makes fun of her baldness, which is the result of alopecia (she shaved entire head as a result) Smith and Rock have a little history as in 2016 Rock made fun of her.. Anyway what do you think? I thought staged at beginning..but by the end Smith looks really pissed and Rock is visually shaken.. I’m saying true..lol!
Full version below without being censored..i don think the clip will last long on YouTube..

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sure if this should be in movie thread…anyway Real or not? Chris Rock makes a joke about Will Smith’s Wife Jada Pinkett Smith..he makes fun of her baldness, which is the result of alopecia (she shaved entire head as a result) Smith and Rock have a little history as in 2016 Rock made fun of her.. Anyway what do you think? I thought staged at beginning..but by the end Smith looks really pissed and Rock is visually shaken.. I’m saying true..lol!
Full version without being censored..i don think the clip will last long on YouTube..

The fact that he drops some F bombs in there seems to make it real. But who knows? Rock took that like a champ though.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol..Smith laughing at the begining but Pinkett Smith seems pissed from the beginning..
it was real, there is a video of the add break after it and smith is seen breaking down and being consoled by several actors.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
it was real, there is a video of the add break after it and smith is seen breaking down and being consoled by several actors.
He just won best actor and apologised..

Last edited:

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the slap looks fake but all the reactions afterwards sure look real...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d like to watch the post Oscar interviews..be interesting..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The slap looks fake as, but the reaction and swearing looks real but they are actors...

Anyway when did Chris Rock get old? lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Isn't Will Smith and his wife in an open relationship? So it's OK to fuck her but not make a joke about her? That's why I think it's fake.
She just cheated on him and he made up some bs lol. Never liked him anyway.