What would you do if you won the lotto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just remember in a lot of the places " the natives " will be straight on you. You must strike first approach them and say " brudda wheres that 20 i loaned you last week?
They get confused say they will go get it and run away not knowing who they scabbed off.
Trust me this tip will save you lots of heartache . Best survial tip when travelling Australia
No worries bro. I got plenty of ways of dealing with those "ciggie butt brain" bogans out west lol.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was just thinking of a conversation i had with one of my mates a few years back at work. One of the things he would do if he won big on the lottery is to hire some models to throw rose petals on the ground wherever he was planning to walk and someone to trail behind him to catch his farts in a jar.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Just remember in a lot of the places " the natives " will be straight on you. You must strike first approach them and say " brudda wheres that 20 i loaned you last week?
They get confused say they will go get it and run away not knowing who they scabbed off.
Trust me this tip will save you lots of heartache . Best survial tip when travelling Australia
I used to have ***** trying bludge a ciggie when lighting up while traveling. I got the shits with it and just starting flicking the alight ciggie at them, usually chest or face height in an exlosion of embers and telling them to have the ****.

yup caused me a couple of altercations and a spit curse from an aboriginal but I stand by it and the begging stops there!

lol **** I am

Wahesh

Reaction score
I was just thinking of a conversation i had with one of my mates a few years back at work. One of the things he would do if he won big on the lottery is to hire some models to throw rose petals on the ground wherever he was planning to walk and someone to trail behind him to catch his farts in a jar.
Your mate certainly is ordinary.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I would buy 17 dodge ram limos. Then I would hire 17 beautiful female bodyguard-chauffeurs to drive me around wherever I want, whenever I want.

Why 17? Because I can :tongueclosed:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would fill a bath tub full of warm custard , and fart in it , just to see if the fart has enough power to get through the custard

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Id buy 7 Lambos, a pet Lion and pool big enough to keep a great white shark.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would fill a bath tub full of warm custard , and fart in it , just to see if the fart has enough power to get through the custard
If it was warm then it probably would depending how warm the custard is. The cooler the custard gets the less chance the fart has.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Id buy 7 Lambos, a pet Lion and pool big enough to keep a great white shark.
I like how it's a pool big enough to keep a great white shark, but you didn't actually say you'd get a great white shark. So it's basically, "I have a pool big enough to hold a great white shark, just in case I one day decided to get a great white shark"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I like how it's a pool big enough to keep a great white shark, but you didn't actually say you'd get a great white shark. So it's basically, "I have a pool big enough to hold a great white shark, just in case I one day decided to get a great white shark"
Fkn lol smart arse. Obviously I'll build the pool big enough for my pet shark. Plus a shit load of Zebras to feed Mufasa.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Alan79 found this motion thing for fly 2 grand us seems very reasonable
Cheers Southy. It's a pretty fair price. Would be something like the grand in Aussie dollars just going the maths in my head. Still can't really afford it at the moment but I might keep saving and hopefully be able to pick one up eventually.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cheers Southy. It's a pretty fair price. Would be something like the grand in Aussie dollars just going the maths in my head. Still can't really afford it at the moment but I might keep saving and hopefully be able to pick one up eventually.
Yeah bout 400 for shipping we getting about 80c to the u.s. dollar so 3 grand which would be one of the cheapest ones .the other models were cheaper but did less. I think you only need a slight bit of movement if you're going to do it through v.r. for it to be pretty immersive. One day lol we can dream anyways

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah bout 400 for shipping we getting about 80c to the u.s. dollar so 3 grand which would be one of the cheapest ones .the other models were cheaper but did less. I think you only need a slight bit of movement if you're going to do it through v.r. for it to be pretty immersive. One day lol we can dream anyways
Well dreaming is the cheapest form of virtual reality. No **** has worked out how to charge us for that yet. I do most of my traveling on the dream highway these days.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Fkn lol smart arse. Obviously I'll build the pool big enough for my pet shark. Plus a shit load of Zebras to feed Mufasa.
LMAO. Oh Mufasa. Perfect name for a pet lion.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Pay a private detective $1,000,000.00 to track down Sofia Boutella.
Pay a bounty hunter $1,000,000.00 to bring me Sofia Boutella - unharmed.
Pay a surgeon $1,000,000.00 to remove her legs and attached the blade/knife legs she uses in Kingsmen
Pay Sofia Boutella $27,984,479.17 to be my personal bodyguard and submit herself to my powerful, masculine will EVERY F*****G NIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.