What would you do if you won the lotto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yep. Another slow day means another "lotto" thread, so let's get this one started. Let's raise the bar a little though, let's say you won a billion dollars this time?

Firstly, I would tie a clear suitcase visibly loaded with $1,000,000 cash to a toe-bar, and very slowly drive it directly in front of Des Hasler and Ray Dib. Have those 2 incompetent brain-dead monkeys fight over it while trying to run continuously towards it. I will stop when I get to a cliff, and let them grab it not knowing it has a newly-invented superglue solution all over it. Des and Dib will be stuck to this suitcase and unable to let it go. Then I will exit the vehicle, put a brick on the gas, and watch with a sick smile on my face as those 2 go over the cliff with the car and and the cash, and an end will come to the worst board and coach in Bulldogs history 8-)

Secondly, I will buy a house in a cul-de-sac somewhere. Nevermind where, that's not important. The important thing is I will also buy the house next door. I will run a wrecking ball through it and level it, and build a multi-story garage/car park with high-tech security that I will park all my expensive cars in. There will also be a secret under-ground level that only I can enter via voice-recognition, retina scan, and fingerprints all being required concurrently. This secret level will contain my very rare and expensive cars. Then, I will build a second level underneath that one that will require voice-recognition, retina scan, fingerprints, and this will house all the above mentioned cars, again, however, it will be the real deal this time as the first underground level will be filled with fake replicas.

Then I will buy every other house in the cul-de-sac and rebuild mansions right around for all my children and their children to live in.

Then I will spend 6 months a year travelling the world - the USA and Europe, for the rest of my life, buying whatever I want, doing whatever I want in the process, on my luxury private jet.

Then I will buy Uber and shut the **** down.

Then I will invest whatever is left remaining to fund the rest of my life, giving donations along the way of excess money to charities and start up my own charity in the process.

Then I will organise a big meat festival, all types of meats from around the world, steaks, hams, ribs, chicken, beef, everything, and invite only vegans to it, however the vegans won't know this, they will think it's a "healthy green" festival. I will hire big security detail to this festival with specific instructions NOT TO LET ANY VEGAN GO UNLESS THEY EAT AT LEAST A KILO OF MEAT! Failure to comply will result in them being tossed in a well filled with hungry piranhas.

Then I will buy a hot chick for @south of heaven to do whatever he likes to, just because I can!

Done.

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
just one question

is this lotto win like $ 5 billion dollars?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome could you also spare enough for 2 pallets of bricks some stripped pyjamas, and some twiggy sticks.
I want her dressed up in them aimlessly stacking bricks from one side of the yard to the other whilst i eat processed meats.

Wahesh

Reaction score
just one question

is this lotto win like $ 5 billion dollars?
Not Zee, I said A BILLION DOLLARS. AKA 1 BILLION DOLLARS.

Capiche?

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Thats awesome could you also spare enough for 2 pallets of bricks some stripped pyjamas, and some twiggy sticks.
I want her dressed up in them aimlessly stacking bricks from one side of the yard to the other whilst i eat processed meats.
Sure Southy, anything you want her to do to, she's all yours and will obey your every command :grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Uber is more than a billion dollar company..... how you plan to buy that 1 bill?
Put a 10% deposit down on it which is $633,000,000.00, buy the company, let it regenerate the money I spent on it, pocket that, then close the slut down.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Buy the Bulldogs then sack Des.

Either that or put a down payment on an apartment in Sydney.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd finish my house and give the rest of my money to people who've helped me in my time of need.. Let's see.. Only one person comes to mind.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Basically become Tony Montana.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'd probably live modestly, then just use the money to buy whatever I wanted as the need came along.

Depending on the win amount...
  • Invest most of it.
  • Buy some nice cars (including a few supercars, a few daily drivers, and some race cars/race team).
  • Buy some nice local houses - Sydney waterfront mansion, Qld waterfront, one in the hinterlands, one in Port Douglas/Daintree, maybe one in Vic on Mornington Peninsula.
  • Buy some nice overseas houses - Fiji, England, USA, Canada.
  • One or two private islands.
  • Buy a private jet and have facility to helicopter into each house.
Ensure my family and friends were comfortable and didn't have to scrape together money to survive.

sydney property is not that expensive , it is cooling off anyway.
It's a pleasant 25 degrees and sunny as fuck in Sydney... Ain't cooling off anytime soon :D

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
sydney property is not that expensive , it is cooling off anyway.
Can the market hold up until about April?

That's when I plan on selling my Croydon place.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's so much greed around.. I was talking about this one night with some staff members..
So fucking greedy , one was like!" Nah I wouldn't give any away I NEED 15million dollars to retire on..
I said you're not going to have 15 mill to retire on if you don't win lotto so you don't NEED 15 mill.

He goes you have no fucking idea.. If you want to live a half decent life you need 15 million to retire on... Fmd

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can the market hold up until about April?

That's when I plan on selling my Croydon place.

put it this way , we are getting more closer to the inevitable property market crash than ever before.

It will happen, not sure when, it has been cooking for too long.

Wahesh

Reaction score
There's so much greed around.. I was talking about this one night with some staff members..
So fucking greedy , one was like!" Nah I wouldn't give any away I NEED 15million dollars to retire on..
I said you're not going to have 15 mill to retire on if you don't win lotto so you don't NEED 15 mill.

He goes you have no fucking idea.. If you want to live a half decent life you need 15 million to retire on... Fmd
He's not greedy wolfy, he's just as dumb as fuck. $6,000,000 will give you 4 decent houses in Sydney which you can rent. Bang. There's your retirement. Not even half if the 15 mil this walking idiot is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.