What would you do if you won the lotto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'll tell you when I win.

Biggest win I've ever had (I only buy tickets in the BIG ones), was $580 off a Powerball Powerhit Std ticket.

I note they are still trying to find the $55 million Powerball SOLE WINNER from Melb from the other week.

Eh... I'm not picky
Ron Jeremy?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll tell you when I win.

Biggest win I've ever had (I only buy tickets in the BIG ones), was $580 off a Powerball Powerhit Std ticket.

I note they are still trying to find the $55 million Powerball SOLE WINNER from Melb from the other week.

Ron Jeremy?
Enough Ron De Jeremy rum and who knows what will happen

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fly to the Lambo factory and get them to create a V12, twin turbo engine that can fit in my chest.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'd pay Des out.

....I couldn't even type that with a straight face. :tonguewink:

Coz i love my car most (well im not going to buy a new gf, so shes not included), i'd get a car first. But i couldnt justify spending stupid amounts like a McLaren.

So it would be one of these:

http://www.caradvice.com.au/606172/2018-bmw-m5-review/

Or one of these...

https://www.motoring.com.au/chevrolet-camaro-zl1-2018-review-109407/

In black or white though, not those colours. My current car is white, and white is practical in a few ways, but i do like black too. The BMW M5 is about $200k. Camaro about $150K converted to RHD.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Badly. I'd want to see one of those more than an AC Cobra... and an AC Cobra is a car I would sell my left nut for!
Hoping I will get to drive one in the not too distant future... there is talk they may bring it to Australia & my dad went & put his name on the waiting list he moment he heard that

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Build a blown Walkinshaw replica and ride around inside my mansion on a motocross bike.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd pay Des out.

....I couldn't even type that with a straight face. :tonguewink:

Coz i love my car most (well im not going to buy a new gf, so shes not included), i'd get a car first. But i couldnt justify spending stupid amounts like a McLaren.

So it would be one of these:

http://www.caradvice.com.au/606172/2018-bmw-m5-review/

Or one of these...

https://www.motoring.com.au/chevrolet-camaro-zl1-2018-review-109407/

In black or white though, not those colours. My current car is white, and white is practical in a few ways, but i do like black too. The BMW M5 is about $200k. Camaro about $150K converted to RHD.
Ask Blue&White about his supercharged Camaro....

Fucking beasts.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ask Blue&White about his supercharged Camaro....

Fucking beasts.
Yeh a very sexy beast. And the sound they put out.... Sexier car than the m5 for sure. Bummer about camaros currently is a large chunk of the price is the conversion to rhd. There's rumour they may make them in rhd in a few years for us. Will be cheaper then.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeh a very sexy beast. And the sound they put out.... Sexier car than the m5 for sure. Bummer about camaros currently is a large chunk of the price is the conversion to rhd. There's rumour they may make them in rhd in a few years for us. Will be cheaper then.
Only thing that is upsetting is it's only 480kws blown. My N/A SS has 450kws at the flywheel before my planned supercharger down the track ;)

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
HSV have already said they are bringing them over from the middle of this year!!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well since I brought this up I might as well make some new plans.

- Pay off my house, then sell it
- Buy every house in a cul-de-sac somewhere nice - have an entire street to myself, but rent every house out meaning I'm continuously getting income
- Give to family and friends enough to keep them comfortable for the rest of their lives - both family here and overseas
- Donate to my Church
- Create a charity and keep the funds pumping into it
- Buy acres of water-front property somewhere and surround it with big trees (privacy)
- Build a mansion on said property with marble staircases, a large pool, tennis court, racing circuit, and airstrip for my private jet (you read that right)
- Build a high-tech security hanger, not for my jet, but for the many cars I will buy and own
- Said cars include, Zonda Roadster, Hellcat, Saleen S7, McLaren F1, Original 1980 Ford GT, Camaro SS, Corvette ZR1, and some big toys - Toyota Tundra, Ford Raptor, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Dodge Ram
- Have a few helicopter pads for the many luxury choppers I will own
- Buy Penthouse apartments in New York, LA, Barcelona, London, Miami, Beirut, Vegas, and Paris
- Some bling bling for the marriage material ho's who will throw themselves at me
So now you are winning the US mega draw.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd want to invest in property as much as I could

Ensure an income using an appreciating asset

I'd also make sure I had a decent house to live in and I'd get a boat lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd want to invest in property as much as I could

Ensure an income using an appreciating asset

I'd also make sure I had a decent house to live in and I'd get a boat lol
Sounds like a sensible plan.
I know 1 person who won the lotto (million dollars) about 20 years ago . He was broke the following year but he had a good time

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
HSV have already said they are bringing them over from the middle of this year!!
This year? Wow. Last time i read something about it they said they were hoping for 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.