What would you do if you won the lotto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So this is what you need to do. Build a huge mo-fo of a mansion. Like HUGE. Multistory, each story separated by a concrete slab (to keep the floor below it cool), and even have a few levels underground - secret bunker levels. Protect you from shit like nuclear bombs and war etc. This huge mansion would also have a huge vegetable garden to veggies to be grown from, and also and animal breeding farm with pigs, chickens, cows, sheep etc... so you can maintain a barbaric diet. Of course you'll have workers maintain the veggies gardens and animal farm, and cooks/chefs preparing your meals.

Then you build a HUGE mother-fuggin river that goes all the way around your mansion. This river is to be at the depth of a 30 metre drop. In the river below, are sea serpents, crocs, piranhas, electric eels, and, just for the sake of it, a great white mofo. The creatures of the river are to be feed sporadically to keep them alive, that way anything that fallens in will be instantly devoured. The only way in across this river is a draw bridge.

No need to leave the mansion... you're completely safe.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck him, I'll build my castle right next to him and play rap music all night lol
Lol ill chuck a handful of starving Africans in a catapult and launch them at you. 15 minutes thoses little bastards will eat your castle.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol ill chuck a handful of starving Africans in a catapult and launch them at you. 15 minutes thoses little bastards will eat your castle.
I'll unleash a herd of abos so they can steal all your shit and ask you for a ciggie every 2 mins, brah

Wahesh

Reaction score
Some woman in the USA won the biggest lottery in the countries history overnight - 758,700,000.00.

However due to the lottery taxi in the USA, the poor bugger only gets just over half a billion dollars.

Poor dear... she's been ripped off big time.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If I won that sort of coin there is no way i would be showing my face in public like this woman did.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Depends on how much I won, would consider buying an old diesel loco and a couple of carriages to do a few bush trips.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So this is what you need to do. Build a huge mo-fo of a mansion. Like HUGE. Multistory, each story separated by a concrete slab (to keep the floor below it cool), and even have a few levels underground - secret bunker levels. Protect you from shit like nuclear bombs and war etc. This huge mansion would also have a huge vegetable garden to veggies to be grown from, and also and animal breeding farm with pigs, chickens, cows, sheep etc... so you can maintain a barbaric diet. Of course you'll have workers maintain the veggies gardens and animal farm, and cooks/chefs preparing your meals.

Then you build a HUGE mother-fuggin river that goes all the way around your mansion. This river is to be at the depth of a 30 metre drop. In the river below, are sea serpents, crocs, piranhas, electric eels, and, just for the sake of it, a great white mofo. The creatures of the river are to be feed sporadically to keep them alive, that way anything that fallens in will be instantly devoured. The only way in across this river is a draw bridge.

No need to leave the mansion... you're completely safe.
I would add a sugar plantation to make my own rum.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I would buy the best type of Toyota Tundra available on the market, modify the living shit out of it to drive through the tough Australian conditions, and thrash the crap out of this country, seeing every milk and cranny it has to offer.

Then buy another 5, and do the same to each continent.

For the remaining continent (Antarctica), buy and army of 50 huskies and thrash that place too!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would buy the best type of Toyota Tundra available on the market, modify the living shit out of it to drive through the tough Australian conditions, and thrash the crap out of this country, seeing every milk and cranny it has to offer.

Then buy another 5, and do the same to each continent.

For the remaining continent (Antarctica), buy and army of 50 huskies and thrash that place too!
Just remember in a lot of the places " the natives " will be straight on you. You must strike first approach them and say " brudda wheres that 20 i loaned you last week?
They get confused say they will go get it and run away not knowing who they scabbed off.
Trust me this tip will save you lots of heartache . Best survial tip when travelling Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.