What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i set up the address as my old address in america, works well the playstation seems to think it's in america, the ps store, menu's etc are different, netflix is different, etc

for some reason if i log into the account on ps5 it still has the US interface but will only play free content, but on my old ps4 it works
Yeah, I got the Hulu app working. Just couldn't pay for Hulu any more.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah. I had it for a while but I had to use a workaround to get it working and they've now blocked that workaround.

There is another way to do it but it requires buying marked up gift cards, and I didn't watch it enough to care.

There's some good stuff but most of the shows are on other Australian streaming services.
OK sounds maybe too tricky/not worth it..i saw a movie I wanted to watch advertised on there, which in itself is not a good enough reason but then saw a few more that appealed and they were advertising a 30 day free trial was thinking of signing up..tbh Hacky I dont know what a workaround is really lol

I cancelled BINGE after a couple of months it was ok but don't rate that service all that highly, so far Netflix seems to be noticeably better..more decent content and heaps of TV series..and only $3/mth more.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
OK sounds maybe too tricky/not worth it..i saw a movie I wanted to watch advertised on there, which in itself is not a good enough reason but then saw a few more that appealed and they were advertising a 30 day free trial was thinking of signing up..tbh Hacky I dont know what a workaround is really lol

I cancelled BINGE after a couple of months it was ok but don't rate that service all that highly, so far Netflix seems to be noticeably better..more decent content and heaps of TV series..and only $3/mth more.
The only work around I know of right now is if you buy Hulu gift cards and use those to pay for it. Problem with the trials is that they don't work with gift cards. If you want the trial you have to provide a US based credit card.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For anyone with Apple TV+, Severence is very good. It's pretty slow but it's a good psychological mindfuck with a few nice little twists.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I've started watching Squid Game. 2 Eps down. I've been really leg down by Korean shows before but this one Is out there.

Best watched in Korean with subs.
Watching dubbed ruins the immersion imo, have to stick the the native language and use subs. I've watched some really weird foreign shows/movies...I also might've watched some random K drama one night and it's already fucking weird/shit enough as it is, can't even imagine how much worse it would be in English.
I can recommend Black Sands on SBS.
It's Scandi noir so subtitles apply(I don't mind this, makes you watch more intently), pretty damn good show I thought.
Sex, more than a bit of Taboo, good twists, even a kinky copper and some pretty good acting, it has almost everything :laughing:
100% subs not dubs.

Dubs are gay mmmkay

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone else here sat through watching Cocomelon? It's fucking crack cocaine for toddlers.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched Inventing Anna which is a dramatised account of how conwoman Anna Sorikin convinces a shitload ofvpeople she was acrich German Heiress.

Has the chick who plays Ruth Langmore in Ozark in the main role (too lazy to check her name) and Anna Chlumsky, who brings similar energy as she did in Veep to the role of the journalist writing her story. Also has that Anders guy from Workaholics who's funny.

It's about 9 or 10 eps I thunk. Going to give it an 8/10.

Reminds me a bit of the Tinder Swindler in that you found yourself finding it hard to feel sorry for their victims as they all were happy to go along when they thought she was rich etc.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone else here sat through watching Cocomelon? It's fucking crack cocaine for toddlers.
Nope. But I binge watched Spongebob Square pants and Teen Titans with the nephew and niece. These shows have a ridiculous amount of old school pop culture references.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watched Inventing Anna which is a dramatised account of how conwoman Anna Sorikin convinces a shitload ofvpeople she was acrich German Heiress.

Has the chick who plays Ruth Langmore in Ozark in the main role (too lazy to check her name) and Anna Chlumsky, who brings similar energy as she did in Veep to the role of the journalist writing her story. Also has that Anders guy from Workaholics who's funny.

It's about 9 or 10 eps I thunk. Going to give it an 8/10.

Reminds me a bit of the Tinder Swindler in that you found yourself finding it hard to feel sorry for their victims as they all were happy to go along when they thought she was rich etc.
Tried to watch it her voice killed me and I gots angry so I stopped

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully Hey Hey its Saturday
Unfiltered, no pc bullshit.
Love South Park, Family Guy, King of the Hill.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tried to watch it her voice killed me and I gots angry so I stopped
I found her fruity accent hard to handle initially but I guess that's kinda the point ofcthe scam.

Apparently for her role in Ozark, she permanently adopted a trailer trash Missouri accent, even staying in character outside shooting.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Back on Saturday night for 1 show.
A pc episode no doubt, which is unfortunate.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gogglebox is also good for a laugh, the regulars they have on are pretty funny.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Started watching "Timeless" recently and I loved it. I'm into time travelling shows.

Winning Time & Young Rock are entertaining.