What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
About to get into Dark as recommended.
I have watched Bloodline before but just re-watched it, Ben Mendehlson stars in it, good show consisting of 3 seasons.
Unpopular opinion maybe and I concede she isn't body perfect and hot looking but I've always found Chloe Sevigny sexy? (I think its because she comes across as being REALLY slutty :tearsofjoy: )

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
About to get into Dark as recommended.
I have watched Bloodline before but just re-watched it, Ben Mendehlson stars in it, good show consisting of 3 seasons.
Unpopular opinion maybe and I concede she isn't body perfect and hot looking but I've always found Chloe Sevigny sexy? (I think its because she comes across as being REALLY slutty :tearsofjoy: )
Make sure you pay attention and try to remember as much as possible bro.

I'm about to rewatch it myself.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The part where I struggled was the names. I suck with names at the best of time. Trying to remember each name and who they are related to, that screwed me.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Spot on I see what you guys mean, I'm struggling to be honest to do just that lol may have to reset myself, ohh and put my fn phone down!!
Does look to be potentially a very good show though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Spot on I see what you guys mean, I'm struggling to be honest to do just that lol may have to reset myself, ohh and put my fn phone down!!
Does look to be potentially a very good show though.
How many episodes are you into? I think if you can make it up to about 5, you will be hooked.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How many episodes are you into? I think if you can make it up to about 5, you will be hooked.
Just passed that mate lol I really have to reset from the start put up with the ohh I've seen this part already and concentrate, eg i have it on now yet half my gaze is at the kennel so it's pointless, I'm gonna switch it off set aside numerous hours for it either later tonight or tomorrow!
I thinks it's potentially fascinating but I'm lost plot wise(and some would say not just re this show :tearsofjoy: )

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Binged Russian Doll season 2. Pretty short season so very easy to binge.

For anyone who watched season 1, season 2 makes more sense with the "Russian Doll" title. No spoilers but it's about time travel instead of the time loop concept of the first season. It's also as good as the first season.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just finished watching all 3 seasons of stranger things awaiting season 4 on May 27th.

I haven't watched Ozark yet, is it as good as people say ?