What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not yet, any good? Dark was my favourite time travelling show alongside Quantum Leap.
It's okay, didn't watch the last season though and sort of just got over it. Basically just your end of the world virus, dude travels back through time to track virus and so on.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Started watching "Timeless" recently and I loved it. I'm into time travelling shows.

Winning Time & Young Rock are entertaining.
I watched the first few episodes of Timeless and couldn't get into it. Not sure why.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not yet, any good? Dark was my favourite time travelling show alongside Quantum Leap.
12 Monkeys is kind of similar to Dark. It gets really complex later on, but it's a great show that was fully wrapped up.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah it's an excellent show. Gets even better after season 1.
Sure is I have finished the whole series now :tearsofjoy:
Bloody good show, the main cast were all good and a great ending too I thought

Saw some comments about Dark is it worth a look??
Have it saved along with a plethora of other shit, this Netflix service at least initially shits all over Binge, heaps of new content coming and don't mind the email reminders/updates to advise of same so i can pre save etc..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Have it saved along with a plethora of other shit, this Netflix service at least initially shits all over Binge, heaps of new content coming and don't mind the email reminders/updates to advise of same so i can pre save etc..
I loved Dark.

It's a mind fuck and you have to concentrate and have a good memory but it's awesome.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Dark was amazing. I love time travel shows and it's a great one. Best new show I've seen the past 2 years.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I started watching We Own This City which is created by David Simon and George Pelicanos who did The Wire, The Corner etc..

For anyone that likes The Wire, they'll love this.. It's about corrupt cops in Baltimore. In the first episode there were already 10 plus actors from the Wire in it..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I started watching We Own This City which is created by David Simon and George Pelicanos who did The Wire, The Corner etc..

For anyone that likes The Wire, they'll love this.. It's about corrupt cops in Baltimore. In the first episode there were already 10 plus actors from the Wire in it..
Loved The Wire so will have to check it out.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the Dark recommendations fella's will fire it up asap..fta tv offers nothing I watch netflix a bit of kayo, sbsondemand almost exclusively.

So I came across a Norwegian crime thriller also on Netflix..now I like Nordic noir so maybe a bit biased buti thought this was pretty good..its called Borderliner, 8 episodes only.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thanks for the Dark recommendations fella's will fire it up asap..fta tv offers nothing I watch netflix a bit of kayo, sbsondemand almost exclusively.

So I came across a Norwegian crime thriller also on Netflix..now I like Nordic noir so maybe a bit biased buti thought this was pretty good..its called Borderliner, 8 episodes only.
Have you watched Ragnarok? Also Norwegian and on Netflix.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Started watching The Pentaverate on Netflix which is written and directed by Mike Myers, and it stars Key from Key & Peele.

Made it most of the way through the first episode and here's my summation:

1) Mike Myers is old. Really old

2) Mike Myers is also senile and has forgotten what comedy is

Don't watch this. It's terrible. It's mainly Mike Myers playing 20 different characters badly in a weird disjointed confusing show.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Started watching The Pentaverate on Netflix which is written and directed by Mike Myers, and it stars Key from Key & Peele.

Made it most of the way through the first episode and here's my summation:

1) Mike Myers is old. Really old

2) Mike Myers is also senile and has forgotten what comedy is

Don't watch this. It's terrible. It's mainly Mike Myers playing 20 different characters badly in a weird disjointed confusing show.
Is that the one that takes the piss out of CT's?

PS anyone watched The Offer yet?