What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Peacemaker is WAY better than I thought.

Vigilante is one of the funniest characters I’ve seen on a show in a long time.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I saw him do an interview about it, think he also co produced it. Couldn't remember what it was called though until I saw your post.
You should watch it if you can. It’s legit hilarious. It’s a cross between Suicide Squad & Guardian’s of the Galaxy except funnier.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You should watch it if you can. It’s legit hilarious. It’s a cross between Suicide Squad & Guardian’s of the Galaxy except funnier.
Yh I'll get around to it soon, might watch it now because I'm sure as shit not getting a wink of sleep tonight :expressionless:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Written and directed by James Gunn and is a middle finger to Disney imo for sacking him from GotG. The last episode was epic - "You're late ya farking dickheads" lol.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah fucking oath season 2 is already filmed ,in the meamtime final season of last kingdom starts today and theres another season of barbarains round the corner.
Season 1 ended too quickly. Need more episodes!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Written and directed by James Gunn and is a middle finger to Disney imo for sacking him from GotG. The last episode was epic - "You're late ya farking dickheads" lol.
Yeah he did a great job writting this series.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just finished watching '6 Empty seats' SBS Russian drama.
Was pretty good I thought.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"I hate that rumour"

"it's not a rumour"

"fuck you, Barry"

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This looks interesting. Having played through both the Yakuza and Judgement game series and having an interest in Japan it self and its culture, this is up my alley.

Set in the late 1990s, American journalist Jake Adelstein relocates to Tokyo to join the staff of a major Japanese newspaper as their first foreign-born reporter. Taken under the wing of a veteran detective in the vice squad, he starts to explore the dark and dangerous world of the Japanese yakuza.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For any fans of The Boys, you should watch "The Boys Presents: Diabolical" on Amazon Prime Video.

Each episode is its own short story set in The Boys universe. The first episode is a recreation of a Loony Toons classic cartoon except with extreme amounts of violence.