What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm into 2 broke girls.

That Max is my dream girl, beautiful face, giant rack, curvy and she is an easy going joker.

Plus the original MILF is in it too.

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nobody!

He was supposed to be arrested so they can make a series of films but since James passed away that's not happening... :(
I thought I read this week that the writer of the show said he got shot?

I prefer the arrest storyline because it makes no sense that he’d get shot after the truce.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought I read this week that the writer of the show said he got shot?

I prefer the arrest storyline because it makes no sense that he’d get shot after the truce.
I usually don't care about celebrities, but I got upset when he died. He was actually a top bloke in real life.

PS I may be mistaken with the ending, or it just might be wishful thinking.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tony deserved to die but it made no sense after the truce.

His son is one of the most annoying characters in TV history.
AJ? Yeah can't believe he was Tony's son...

PS I always hated Chris. He is a bitch.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
AJ? Yeah can't believe he was Tony's son...

PS I always hated Chris. He is a bitch.
Yeah AJ was annoying. Made me want to forward any scene he was in.

Chris was dumb. He could've had the Kingdom but just kept doing idiotic things. Can't believe that Adrianna stayed with him.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Quite removed from the great gangster Tony Soprano, but i have seen this doco appearing on my 7plus trending page, didnt click what it was really at first glance it's called "bubba chump"
It's about Alex "chumpy" Pullin the World champ and Olympian snowboarder who died last year on the gold coast, well its about him partly and also about a mircale baby girl his beautiful partner has had just a few weeks ago 15 months after his death.A doctor undertook posthumous sperm retrieval shortly after his passing(they had already been trying IVF due to some issues on Ellidy's side i think it was)
I'm not into the Winter olympics as such or snow sports but i remember being upset hearing how this great guy fit as a bull and just 32 years old died in a bloody shallow water blackout episode while spearfishing.Was a real tragedy and it stands out in the show Ellidy his wife loved him bigtime not too mention great mates like Mck Fanning and his parents and Mother in law..also must mention this i saw a couple of happy clips of their great life and not sure if this is inappropriate? but she is quite beautiful and has a great great ass lol

Found it a very touching story(shed a tear if im honest)and WELL worth a watch, it goes for about 50 mins.
I'm ok with this posthumous extraction thing no doubt there may be some that aren't with a deceased guy fathering a child but not me.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I wasn't the only one who couldn't stand AJ either. He was an annoying shit from the start and got worse as the series went on.
We're re-watching The Sopranos now for about the 12th time. Currently watching S03. Yeah, I used to always say they should do a directors cut of the whole series, which would basically be the same as it was, except every AJ scene would be cut.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We're re-watching The Sopranos now for about the 12th time. Currently watching S03. Yeah, I used to always say they should do a directors cut of the whole series, which would basically be the same as it was, except every AJ scene would be cut.
I would of killed of Chris early and kept Pussy till the end.

Chris fits the rat role better than Puss.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Behind the ring I have no idea if it’s old as but just a bunch of guys talking about the series they did on old wrestlers the Owen Hart one is sad and Mick Foley is interesting. Ultimate Warrior was also sad

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Behind the ring I have no idea if it’s old as but just a bunch of guys talking about the series they did on old wrestlers the Owen Hart one is sad and Mick Foley is interesting. Ultimate Warrior was also sad
Dark Side of the Ring ?

155.jpeg