What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I thought I read this week that the writer of the show said he got shot?

I prefer the arrest storyline because it makes no sense that he’d get shot after the truce.
Makes plenty of sense , NY didn’t regard NJ as anything more than a crew …

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Straight from the horse's mouth...

My favourite show , seen it at least 20 times …. If you pay attention during the final season it’s pretty clear he does get shot at the dinner , Chase had also mentioned that the original death scene would have been the same except he’d drive into the tunnel heading for a meeting and it would go black as well, I think the diner was way better.
‘But then again who knows …. Maybe it’s all a big nothing …

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone watch The Lost Symbol?

Usually like Dan Brown stuff but FMD I can't even finish the first episode.

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you're into music & specifically The Beatles, then I highly recommend "Get Back".
Very long at nearly 8hrs over 3 part, but just outstanding

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The new season of Dexter has been pretty good. Miss the old Miami scene but the season has been better than expected.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Been watching a show called The Ranch on Netflix. Warning it does star Ashton Kutcher who I know a lot of people hate him, but has a very funny cast and there is a good story in it too about a Ranching family living in a small town in Colorado. Sounds lame but I actually really enjoy it!! Worth a look IMHO

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Been watching a show called The Ranch on Netflix. Warning it does star Ashton Kutcher who I know a lot of people hate him, but has a very funny cast and there is a good story in it too about a Ranching family living in a small town in Colorado. Sounds lame but I actually really enjoy it!! Worth a look IMHO
Good show. The father makes the show. I also love that they basically spent about $10 on the backdrops.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably not a show for most people. Mainly because it's on Hulu so most people won't have access to it (but it'll probably come to Netflix eventually)

That said, really enjoyed this. Binge watched the first season and now I'm patiently hanging out for the second season. Really entertaining.

Voiced by Jason Sudeikis, Olivia Munn and George Takei, and Sudeikis makes the show. Just a complete prick Assassin teamed up with a technically voiceless character (the monkey)

It's one of those shows that you see an insane kill and you laugh maniacally then wonder if you should be laughing at a guy's face getting ground into the pavement while a monkey uses him as a surfboard. Then you think about it, and laugh again.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Probably not a show for most people. Mainly because it's on Hulu so most people won't have access to it (but it'll probably come to Netflix eventually)

That said, really enjoyed this. Binge watched the first season and now I'm patiently hanging out for the second season. Really entertaining.

Voiced by Jason Sudeikis, Olivia Munn and George Takei, and Sudeikis makes the show. Just a complete prick Assassin teamed up with a technically voiceless character (the monkey)

It's one of those shows that you see an insane kill and you laugh maniacally then wonder if you should be laughing at a guy's face getting ground into the pavement while a monkey uses him as a surfboard. Then you think about it, and laugh again.

I'll give it a go if it's on TeaTV.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Started binge watching Inside Job on Netflix. Pretty entertaining. Reminds me of Archer. It's basically a spy/office comedy show about an organisation that secretly runs the world.

Full of conspiracy jokes and pisstakes on other shows and movies. Some people on here may think it's a documentary.