Upcoming Australian election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Mate, if @Rodzilla thinks Clive and Craig are spunks who are we to judge? Its a brave new world Dinkum and we all need to go with the flow, although, mental picture of a train of Palmer/Kelly/Rodzilla is now ruining any happy thought I ever had...
my mum met craig kelly, i was pissed that she didn't try a move on him so that he can be my new daddy

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
my mum met craig kelly, i was pissed that she didn't try a move on him so that he can be my new daddy
Get her to hook up with Clive aka Jabba the Hutt instead. He’s loaded and surely can’t live much longer

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A hung parliament would be a disaster like in Gillard's time.
Better to have one party with a majority so they can govern in their own right.
I am not sold on Albonese, as I don't think he, or his team of advisors are up to the task.
They seem to stumble on every issue. He is better off if he stayed on construction sites and harass builders.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Looks like Morrison did sign off on the sale of Darwin Port to the Chinese according to SMH, after denying it, and a $20 mill incentive thrown in for good measure :(

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Both sides are fucked taking up the sidewalks with absolute bullshit sinage ill take a fine again rather than wasting my time voting for a politician .
Hurry up and end ,and those Clive palmer ads on YouTube are killing me .just fuck off

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Both sides are fucked taking up the sidewalks with absolute bullshit sinage ill take a fine again rather than wasting my time voting for a politician .
Hurry up and end ,and those Clive palmer ads on YouTube are killing me .just fuck off
I love revving up the ***** that think voting is real. When they throw 1000 how to vote papers at me I say "No thanks, I'm voting for Saddam Hussein again". The looks on their faces is like telling them their daughter was just in bukkake movie lol

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
My Sister was handing out How to Vote sheets at a federal election Polling booth one time (as if anyone reads that garbage) and she was getting all these funny looks. Turns out it was the tshirt that she was wearing with Eric Cartman and It’s all a bunch of tree hugging hippie crap on it (which is pretty much true).

what I am living in fear of is that indue card that the lnp want to put every Centrelink recipient on - like I’m going to be told where I am and am not allowed to shop at. Plus, I do not drink, drug or gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.