Upcoming Australian election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A few months out from the election, Libs will sack ScoMo in an attempt to get their ratings higher. They'll still lose. Labor will win, but Palmer and Hanson will win a heap of seats because anti-vax nut jobs are popular right now.

Or maybe the opposite will happen. I don't know, nor do I care.
This didn’t age well :tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ll vote for United australia party because the song is catchy as duck and there’s two lebos playing that annoying Lebo drum in the parade lol. Diverse as fuck

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’ll vote for United australia party because the song is catchy as duck and there’s two lebos playing that annoying Lebo drum in the parade lol. Diverse as fuck
Bro, that's the worst ad of all the shit ads lol

Abu kirrish can go fuck himself.

PS Abu kirrish can be translated to "father of guts" lol

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
my penis is getting record erection levels of 4.8cm thinking about voting for UAP ffs

A United Australia Party advertisement making unsubstantiated claims that an airport at a WA mine could aid a Chinese invasion ignores that the mine is party founder Clive Palmer’s main source of income.

The video claims Chinese-owned Sino Iron having its own airport - like nearly all major WA mines that rely on a fly-in fly-out workforce - is “contrary to the security of Australia”.

There is no mention that the mine operates on a tenement owned by Palmer’s Mineralogy Pty Ltd and paid Mineralogy $348 million in royalties in the 12 months to June 2020, according to the latest filing with corporate regulator ASIC.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't know. If I hear the "hole in the bucket" song again I'm probably going to have to punch a hole in something
Oh Yeah fuck that one too lol

Her voice makes that lame song even more irritating.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I missed the news today 'cause I was a bit busy. Why did no one tell me that ScoMo pulled a Boris Johnson?

FB_IMG_1652864200474.jpg

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What a clown! If that was Rugby he would be sent off high contact shouldered the kid in the head what a flog!

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What a clown! If that was Rugby he would be sent off high contact shouldered the kid in the head what a flog!
It was pretty funny & clearly an accident. Albo would’ve broken his hip the weak ****

Malla

Reaction score
Did you notice Albanese had a wired earpiece on during the debate. Was he being prompted?
Think he probably needed to be as he doesn't quite understand what's going on.
They both had ear pieces in.

Status
Not open for further replies.