Trent Hodkinson 2015 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Robbin Farah the shit **** didn't find touch for the penalty and passed the fkn ball to Dugan instead of hodkinson. Pearces kicks were horrendous. They need Reynolds again he ruffles the Queenslanders cages
Na it was Hodkinson that didn't find touch. Simply unforgivable.

I HOPE DES HASLER WAS WATCHING

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Trent will leave the dogs this yr... He will get some stupid ridiculous offer from somewhere that the dogs will not want to match and bobsuruncle we have our MBYE/REYNOLDS halves combo.. future nsw and queensland halves baby.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Hodko will go to England. His old man is English

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an unforgivable performance. Apart from doing a lot of work in defence, he was just plain shyt! Why wouldn't you kick a fkn field goal in prime position, with fk all pressure??? General play kicking was laughable, and not finding touch..... Please man.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought he did ok. Was probably the job that was asked of him. He had some really good kicks in play and was often the first one down there on the kick chase. If people were expecting him to run and make line breaks I think they must have been misinformed. The guy hasn't run in 3 years. He won't magically start now (Cronk barely runs either).

Pearce was the dominant play maker so he should take a bit more blame then hokko. I thought the pass to Jennings was the right move as he wasn't first pass off the ruck. It was pearces kick to take. But he passed to hokko who got Jennings into a big of space. If Jennings gets tackled instead of kicking dead the defence would have reset.

Anyways. I would say he probably had one of his better games of the year. He was made to look worse with Farah who I thought didn't perform too well with his kicks of passes. Tried to lead his team as the captain but made a few bad plays.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
IMagine the dogs sign Hodkinson and lose Mbye to another club!! I will lose my shit, find it, bag it and cover belmore sports ground with it.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought he did ok. Was probably the job that was asked of him.
I doubt Daley asked him to, not find touch and to not take a shot at field goal from in front, when the scores are level.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
He should have called for the ball when they were in front of the posts only 10 metres out. A missed opportunity that cost NSW the game. Apart from some good defence, I was unaware that Hodko was out there.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He goes missing in the real big games when he's needed most. He might aswell have not played in that 2nd half and he didn't take the field in the GF last year.

Loz just wrapped Pearce and Plodko deluxe in the presser. He confirmed they will be there game 2.

Is he dumb?

b00merang

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hodkinson played like his usual self, without pulling a field goal (or two) out of his ass as he usually does in those situations.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest I think Hodko played it pretty much exactly the same as he has played every game for us this year.

Attack wise I mean. He was prob better defensively tonight as he was fired up.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I doubt Daley asked him to, not find touch and to not take a shot at field goal from in front, when the scores are level.
I thought Farah took the kick considering it was closer to the right side (hokko was playing on the left). But might be wrong.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
6) receiving the ball on the last in front of the sticks and passing it to Jennings? lmao
When this happened I fired off a volley of choice language that probably upset a few neighbours. All my wife said was: "What did he do this time"?

Bloody hell, it was an Origin match and Hodkinson had the perfect opportunity to levl the score. The turd had enough space to do it in slow motion but his knees are so stuffed he just couldn't do it and threw a pass towards the sideline.

Summing up: A rutted unit who has sold out the Bulldogd for his contract money.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Doggy style

Did anyone realise that NSW played like the dogs ,Hodko was steering the team and they played one off runs done a lot off defence and was always on the back foot , strange when Hodko didn't play with the dogs we looked dangerous and were scoring conclusion Hodko slows any team he plays for

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually thought hodko was one of our best. Controlled the game. Pearce is just ****ing shit. Every kick was straight down slaters throat. Then on the fifth with 10 to go, instead of taking a tackle near the posts, passes it to Jmoz in the centres, stuffing up a chance at field goal. Then Farah passing it to Dugan instead of Hodko. Pearce and Farah are 2 of the most senior and experienced players, and they made stupid decisions at crucial time. Only mistake hodko made was not finding touch, that didn't cost us.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He goes missing in the real big games when he's needed most. He might aswell have not played in that 2nd half and he didn't take the field in the GF last year.

Loz just wrapped Pearce and Plodko deluxe in the presser. He confirmed they will be there game 2.

Is he dumb?
Daley was a nsw selector but got sacked, he then got to become nsw coach thats how ****ed nsw are.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Worst player on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.