Trent Hodkinson 2015 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a problem with that and its that Hodkinson cannot run
Then, I hope the blues forwards play outa their skins otherwise we screwed. As for the dogs, a limited hodkinson forces des to play a 2012 game plan. These days, very predictable and easy to defend.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then, I hope the blues forwards play outa their skins otherwise we screwed. As for the dogs, a limited hodkinson forces des to play a 2012 game plan. These days, very predictable and easy to defend.
Hodko will have a cruisey game tonight as all traffic and pressure will be put on Pearce.

with Hodko you know he aint gonna run or kick, he will just tap the ball on

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hodko will have a cruisey game tonight as all traffic and pressure will be put on Pearce.

with Hodko you know he aint gonna run or kick, he will just tap the ball on
Yes courtesy to hodgo's lack of running

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
love hokko and appreciate what he has done for us last season...but we better not lose Mbye to keep him...i will never forgive the club...
we lost thurston over anasta and i cursed the club...better not happen again...Mbye future Qld & Australian rep

BUGDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
who knows, last year SOO destoyed our halves - maybe this year it will be exactly whats needed to kickstart the season for us.. time will tell

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he is just feeding the ball to the outside backs, then Trex can just do that job

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trent is in a lose lose situation tonight; if he plays shit, all of NSW will join in on giving it to him. If he plays well, then all Bulldogs fans (including me) will get angry that he doesn't put in that performance for his club.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stopped reading at “I guess I am more of an organiser,”

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ill be watching how hodko plays under a different coach and structures

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
INPUT FOR ORIGIN:

1) Missed conversion. Forgiveable as it was a sideline one

2) Not kicking out for touch on the penalty. Farking shit ****. That's like an office worker forgetting how to type with a computer

3) Some catching and passing. Expected due to lack of a functional body

4) From memory I saw ONE run which was off an offload so he had no choice.

5) Not demanding the ball in PRIME position to seal the game for the state. Is he a halfback or a water boy that stands out the back talking to himself? How do you get overruled by a serial origin dud in Pearce?

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
INPUT FOR ORIGIN:

2) Not kicking out for touch on the penalty. Farking shit ****. That's like an office worker forgetting how to type with a computer

5) Not demanding the ball in PRIME position to seal the game for the state. Is he a halfback or a water boy that stands out the back talking to himself? How do you get overruled by a serial origin dud in Pearce?
6) receiving the ball on the last in front of the sticks and passing it to Jennings? lmao

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
INPUT FOR ORIGIN:

Robbin Farah the shit **** didn't find touch for the penalty and passed the fkn ball to Dugan instead of hodkinson. Pearces kicks were horrendous. They need Reynolds again he ruffles the Queenslanders cages

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be interested to see his stats, but from the eye he seemed to be invisible the entire game.

To be honest, i saw pearce do more good things than hodko and pearce didnt have an amazing game by any stretch of the imagination.

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Both halves went missing when they had that last opportunity for field goal.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know it sounds terrible because I like to give our guys a chance to prove us wrong when they are playing poorly but to be honest I really do not know how to feel about the fact Trent is unsigned for next year. I normally hate it when I think a player may leave our club but I feel nothing, not a thing. If he goes he goes, simple as that.
Tonight was his opportunity to step up and to prove he still has it as a player but he did not lift. The only stat that was mentioned tonight about him was his kicking percentage 65% the worst in the league this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.